Can we post a pc we are trying to sell?

There is a sub-forum for that named "Classifieds", but you need at least 100 posts in your post-count to post in it.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

3 minutes ago, Eibe said:

There is a sub-forum for that named "Classifieds", but you need at least 100 posts in your post-count to post in it.

why 100 WTF

33 minutes ago, StarStreamFPS said:

why 100 WTF

To prevent this forum turning into a second-hand trading place.

post it on craigslist and where is teh sub forum?

4 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

post it on craigslist and where is teh sub forum?

At the bottom of the LTT forum home page

3 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

To prevent this forum turning into a second-hand trading place.

Its more about preventing scammers and other shady people. LMG/Linus doesn't want to be affiliated on that kind of behavior.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

LMG/Linus doesn't want to be affiliated on that kind of behavior.

Bad for business xD

Also just a heads up, Off-Topic posts/comments don't count towards your post count

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

18 minutes ago, KhandakeF said:

Also just a heads up, Off-Topic posts/comments don't count towards your post count

True, but I don't think it's the purpose of trying to accumule 100 posts only to be able to post in the subforum "Classifieds".

2 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

True, but I don't think it's the purpose of trying to accumule 100 posts only to be able to post in the subforum "Classifieds".

the classifieds section is for members of the LTT forums.

no skin in the game, no selling in that section.

scammers/rip-off artists/low-lives will not be able to get to that section till 100+ posts. wastes their time to go through that exercise.

the team usually vets the 'quality" of post to make it legitimate to join. crap-tonne of single worded comments will not count towards those needed posts.

2 hours ago, airdeano said:

crap-tonne of single worded comments will not count towards those needed posts.

OK ;-)

6 hours ago, KhandakeF said:

How? I can't imagine they have and AI smart enough to determine post validity, nor would believe the have a team of humans review every post and tick their post counter.

26 minutes ago, geo3 said:

How? I can't imagine they have and AI smart enough to determine post validity, nor would believe the have a team of humans review every post and tick their post counter.

well... 
100 minimun needed
takes all your post you ever made - the number from those particular sub forums. I don't think it is that good of an algorithm, as it would require too much effort. This way isn't a solution but damage mitigation. 

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM &nbsp;140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM &nbsp;120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM &nbsp;120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B) &nbsp;LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

1 hour ago, geo3 said:

Post counter is turned off in OT section and Forum Info section. As for what @airdeano said, we all can see each others post history. Mods monitor Classifieds constantly. All ads get checked and if you are just at 100 posts or over it, your posting history gets reviewed. If you have gained 100 posts in few days and with just short comments, you warned for post farming, and probably stripped of many of those posts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, geo3 said:

nor would believe the have a team of humans review every post and tick their post counter.

You know... human labour is really cheap in some countries :P