I need some help deflating a pompous German...

Xanthe_2871
1 hour ago, TheLaserCucumber said:

Thank you very much :D

Maybe in the EU, but not in Germany.

Last years crime rate was lower than the one from 2016.

Maybe you should come over and see how it really is before you judge about something that you don’t know anything significant about.

Lol you believe what you want or what Merkle wants you to believe. 5 years from now you'll be more mulsim then German. Cough cough New year's day mass rape/assualt of women. I wouldn't trust the media in Germany they don't like to cover the crime of the migrants too much for fear of looking racist.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

3 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Lol you believe what you want or what Merkle wants you to believe. 5 years from now you'll be more mulsim then German. Cough cough New year's day mass rape/assualt of women. I wouldn't trust the media in Germany they don't like to cover the crime of the migrants too much for fear of looking racist.

Yes

with their open door policy

unskilled workers

great

6 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

I wasn't. I just like stirring the pot. Letting rapy crime migrants into your country was way worse then anything Ashit pai is trying to do.

You spelled Pai's first name wrong. It's Ejit.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/05/2018 at 9:21 PM, ARikozuM said:

What? This is wrong on multiple levels. 

To paraphrase: "If you need the library to help you win an argument, you've clearly lost already."

How so? Your post makes 0 sense by the way

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

45 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

How so? Your post makes 0 sense by the way

If someone is trying to have an argument with you and you don't know much about the topic at hand, going somewhere to learn about said topic (even if only for the purpose of the argument) is not losing.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

EEUU & UE same shit different asshole :D

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

20 hours ago, Drak3 said:

If someone is trying to have an argument with you and you don't know much about the topic at hand, going somewhere to learn about said topic (even if only for the purpose of the argument) is not losing.

Like I'd have to learn how people can be a Furry and be OK with it? /s

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

On 17/05/2018 at 2:58 PM, JoeyDM said:

ARPANET, the transistor, the airplane, full automatic transmission, GPS, and dozens upon dozens of other things that you probably can't imagine life without. Germany has some impressive inventions, but it can't come even remotely close.

I don't think it's a good route to go though. The US is insignificant from the invention standpoint, since well... Arabs have done a lot in mathematics to give foundations to maps and so on and therefore economic blossoming, China has done a looooooot in military inventions, so much so that European used to copy them a lot. Europeans have been amazing builders, especially the gothic French ones. Most of the foundations of sciences come from East Asia, Europe, and part of the Arabic world.

The US being a thing only on the latter part of history on the science side... it can't come close to the myriad of advancement that came before.

Plus I don't personally think that it is a good idea in general for ego deflation to inflate your own ego. If you want the German guy to shut up, you can just put him in front of the failure of his own culture rather than saying yours is better.

German is objectively not a beautiful language, women in Germany really have a hard time and that's mostly why the German population is essentially becoming Turkish because the only way to sustain the population is through immigration, which says a lot about the mindset they live in. Indeed they are ultra focused on economics, that's why they generally do well in the industries. That cold logical mindframe is visible in the German language for instance as well. Bit that's also one of the reason Germans haven't really been ground-breaking at mathematics, or in some ways, you could argue that they lacked artistic power compared to a lot of other nations because of that.

we lost the fattest country title to mexico recently, so he doesnt get to use that one.

but at this point im pretty sure we have more nazis than germany too.  they actually learned from their mistakes, we didnt.

we have nasa. thats it. they win at everything else

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Why use logic here? 

Just point out that the US won the American Civil War.  If he points out your arguement as silly, ask him how his points are any less silly.  Internet arguements are silly, and his attitude is silly.  Your attitude is attempting to be serious, but you are coming off as silly. 

Embrace it, and have a good laugh.  No one is perfect, not everyone is horrible. 

@Xanthe_2871

Perspective from a German:

- The main reason for that is that Germany is one of the most refugee-friendly countries currently in the EU. Most Germans are very proud of that so arguing is a bad idea. That is why Germans look down to other countries and feel morally superior.

- Another important reason is that Germany is very left wing right now which means making fun of Trump is a must for them. 

- Healthcare and the social system is another reason but not as important these days.

Germany looks great from the outside but it also has many problems. You just don´t see them from the outside because it is barely discussed and the media rarely reports about it. Germany has changed much over the past years and in my eyes mostly to the worse. I think Germany is heading towards a cliff. That is why I will leave as soon as I can.

On 17.5.2018 at 3:02 PM, AshleyAshes said:

How about not wasting parts of your life arguing about such asinine things with strangers on the internet? ^__^

So true! I gave up arguing with other Germans because it is way too comfortable to be morally superior and it also does feel good. They are inept to facts.

On 17.5.2018 at 2:58 PM, JoeyDM said:

ARPANET, the transistor, the airplane, full automatic transmission, GPS, and dozens upon dozens of other things that you probably can't imagine life without. Germany has some impressive inventions, but it can't come even remotely close.

dude the problem is many of the things you mentioned are either from a german, based on the idea of a german or not from an american.

Transistors are based on the work of a guy from austria,  the first airplanes were built by a german, the automatic transmission was based on the idea of a german but then first build in a commercial product by an american company.

And even GPS is based on the idea of a german from berlin he even had a patent for this system in place long before it was even possible to accomplish actually making it, only after his patent expired we had the technology to launch a system like this.

the reality is many of the things america "invented" were actually not invented there and as other pointed out if someone needs to ask on a forum to get arguments the argument is already lost.

Americans also really need to realize that all this greatest country in the world stuff is actually very very far from the truth in most aspects.

i mean just look at employment laws and compare germany to the US, if you tell people whats going on in germany they will not believe it would be possible and yet it is.