Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
11 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Kinda what happened to me. With everyone I interacted with relatively extensively聽going rather inactive/straight up leaving, didn't feel a point in remaining active anymore.聽

for me as long as @sub68doesnt leave im fine 馃槣

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.聽 聽

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s聽are the best looking things ever made.聽

Don't ask to ask.聽
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

i get that, since i left for few years before returning

i'd say dont nuke your account so you can always come back anytime

though if you have addicted/habit issues, i guess you could request suspension for a few months to rid of the habit

I don't want to create false hope for myself or anyone else.

I'm already guilty of that thinking I could just ignore someone who was being themselves.

That's really... rude. If I have to close my eyes to avoid someone who is being a completely normal person in their own eyes, then I'm the one that's the problem.

Leaving and saying "well maybe I'll feel differently about this later" is not how that works. If I were to come back, I'd be good for all of 5 minutes before I start to resent people for being who they are. I'm not about to do that to anyone. So that's all there is to it. This place is growing and I am not. I won't stick around and slow it down.

13 minutes ago, BondiBlue said:

I already know the answer, but what is the chance that you'll decide to stick around? I know you've left and come back before, but this time feels like you're leaving for good.聽

I can't.

Wouldn't be fair to anyone.

Myself included.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

I can't.

Myself included.

well, incase i dont see ya again, good luck in life聽

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.聽 聽

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s聽are the best looking things ever made.聽

Don't ask to ask.聽
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

I can't.

Myself included.

Instead of an account deletion can you request a permanent ban? I'd like to be able to go through your past SUs and it's hard to do that if your聽account is gone.

Feel free to say no.

elephants

I can't.

Myself included.

I understand. We'll miss you here. Thanks for the funny status updates, the excellent photography, the giveaways, the commentary, and everything else.聽

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

2 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

I can't.

Myself included.

Well, see ya and have a good life.

Everyone,Creator -聽鍒濋煶銉熴偗 Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo聽 500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5聽2400 - lenovo聽CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD -聽dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD聽

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽

Just now, FakeKGB said:

Instead of an account deletion can you request a permanent ban? I'd like to be able to go through your past SUs and it's hard to do that if your聽account is gone.

Feel free to say no.

That is the opposite of what I want.

I don't want people dwelling on who I was.

I want people walking their own path and doing what they do.

I am not one who wants聽 to be remembered as a person.

Perhaps as an idea, but not as an individual.

So when I leave, everything I was as an individual must also disappear.

6 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

I can't.

Myself included.

Wait

I'll miss you

馃槥

Where can we find you now?

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

just because you want it doesn't mean it should, can or will happen

I'm sad that you feel like you must leave due to some rude actions of members

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen聽console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT聽 Nitro+, Corsair RM750X,聽500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba聽x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance聽LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt聽 (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List聽聽聽聽聽 Motherboard Tier List 聽 聽聽SSD Tier List 聽 聽 How to get PC parts cheap 聽聽 HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

6 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

I don't want to create false hope for myself or anyone else.

I'm already guilty of that thinking I could just ignore someone who was being themselves.

That's really... rude. If I have to close my eyes to avoid someone who is being a completely normal person in their own eyes, then I'm the one that's the problem.

Leaving and saying "well maybe I'll feel differently about this later" is not how that works. If I were to come back, I'd be good for all of 5 minutes before I start to resent people for being who they are. I'm not about to do that to anyone. So that's all there is to it. This place is growing and I am not. I won't stick around and slow it down.

People change, including you

Though I can't deny it, I've recently been contemplating about requesting for a suspension of my account because I don't like the direction it's going and I have a habit of having LTT open

I find that sometimes it's good to step back and take some deep breaths, and try again, but if you're not interested in this then that's fine too, just wish you have a good life

What of schew? What does she want to do?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I don't want people dwelling on who I was.

I want people walking their own path and doing what they do.

I am not one who wants聽 to be remembered as a person.

Perhaps as an idea, but not as an individual.

So when I leave, everything I was as an individual must also disappear.

Well I can say you are a nice person and I like your view point.

Spoiler

I am litearly almost crying

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo聽 500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5聽2400 - lenovo聽CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD -聽dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD聽

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽

Just now, GDRRiley said:

just because you want it doesn't mean it should, can or will happen

I'm sad that you feel like you must leave due to some rude actions of members

It's not like that now. I regret grumbling about "the way things are now" because really, who has a right to stop time?

Just gotta realize that this doesn't align with me anymore. It's not any one person, it's just what time has done.

3 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

It's not like that now. I regret grumbling about "the way things are now" because really, who has a right to stop time?

dude I grumble about how LTT and the forum has become all the time.
I don't want this to be a discord server. 100% different felling. While you didn't join back when I was new we've both been around long enough to see how its changed

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen聽console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT聽 Nitro+, Corsair RM750X,聽500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba聽x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance聽LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt聽 (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List聽聽聽聽聽 Motherboard Tier List 聽 聽聽SSD Tier List 聽 聽 How to get PC parts cheap 聽聽 HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

I found the first time I talked to @Den-Fi.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

I found the first time I talked to @Den-Fi.

Stay strong man

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

What of schew? What does she want to do?

If I'm honest, 'chew is the reason I'm still here.

She is one of those people you only get to meet once.

If you think of a truly quality person, I can think of none higher.

There's meaning in everything she says and in everything she doesn't say.

Hell, even the choice of react speaks volumes.

If we focus squarely on that last thing, we get to why you and I have reached similar points.

Quality. I refuse to single anyone out and I don't blame anyone for the way they conduct themselves.

That said, if you get 100 reacts in 5 minutes, do you not feel that someone has just taken all the things you've poured time into creating, and just blown right past them?

Quantity is really killing this place, the LTT content, and just the overall culture and I don't want to be part of it anymore.

It was absolutely wonderful to have met everyone I came across, even if I didn't agree with them, but it's time for me to do something else with my time.

2 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

If I'm honest, 'chew is the reason I'm still here.

She is one of those people you only get to meet once.

If you think of a truly quality person, I can think of none higher.

There's meaning in everything she says and in everything she doesn't say.

Hell, even the choice of react speaks volumes.

If we focus squarely on that last thing, we get to why you and I have reached similar points.

Quality. I refuse to single anyone out and I don't blame anyone for the way they conduct themselves.

That said, if you get 100 reacts in 5 minutes, do you not feel that someone has just taken all the things you've poured time into creating, and just blown right past them?

Quantity is really killing this place, the LTT content, and just the overall culture and I don't want to be part of it anymore.

It was absolutely wonderful to have met everyone I came across, even if I didn't agree with them, but it's time for me to do something else with my time.

Farewell, friend. You'll be remembered.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Just now, Energycore said:

Farewell, friend. You'll be remembered.

Not gone yet.

I have one last build to do.

And shipping delays point to early summer.

but it's time for me to do something else with my time.

it matters. at time I'll react and then keep looking at a photo deciding if聽 I should comment something other than nice photo or something basic like that

Quality is leaving and its rare to find no doubt about that

then enjoy whatever you find

Just now, Den-Fi said:

Not gone yet.

I have one last build to do.

And shipping delays point to early summer.

Alright let's never not be drunk at a party until then

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Stay strong man

I might not be able to but, I am going to edit a video tomorrow.

聽And yeah I have photos.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

1 hour ago, FakeKGB said:

Question to the mods: At page 999, can we make it a rule that we only get one-word responses or your post gets hidden?
Figured it'd be funny since we all know you lock it permanently once it's at page 1000, and then hide replies so it's forever 999.

If I may ask you specifically, what is the obsession with quantity? Why strive for 1000 pages of nonsense instead of 500 pages of interesting conversation? What is so funny about 1 word responses? What do you get out of it?

I don't want you to think I'm chastising you (and please, no one pile on), I actually just want an answer if you can give one.

30 minutes ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

for me as long as @sub68doesnt leave im fine 馃槣

I never knew that I had a influence.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

I don't want you to think I'm chastising you (and please, no one pile on), I actually just want an answer if you can give one.

because all the kids want is a big number.