Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
31 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Someone let this thread die and now @Crunchy Dragon will drop the ban hammer on someone. :P

I asked @Crunchy Dragon Something, they didn't reply, so @Crunchy Dragon let the thread die, Can Mods ban them selves?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

12 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

back off topic: can a member review subforum post be in a form of a youtube video? o_o

It's all explained in the pinned post ;)

But TL;DR your review may contain a video (subject to a few conditions) but it can't be the only thing.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, wkdpaul said:

yes ... don't ask how I know :ph34r:

LTT: "Refrain from pressing the shiny BAN button on your own profile"

@wkdpaul: "But it was shiny!"

Is that what happened? :D 

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

14 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It's all explained in the pinned post ;)

But TL;DR your review may contain a video (subject to a few conditions) but it can't be the only thing.

Let’s say I’m making a video in 300 fps demonstrating UI responsiveness of two opposing tablets and I uploaded it to my personal YouTube channel, can I embed the video I made to an LTT thread let’s say members reviews or build guides? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

8 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Let’s say I’m making a video in 300 fps demonstrating UI responsiveness of two opposing tablets and I uploaded it to my personal YouTube channel, can I embed the video I made to an LTT thread let’s say members reviews or build guides? 

That would be fine.  We realize that youtube is the easiest way for people to host videos, and that sometimes a video is necessary.  If it's just used as a means to an end, that's fine but what we want to avoid is people making an obvious attempt to advertise or increase traffic to their channel.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

So, who needs to get banned on the Discord channel???

Spoiler

discordmods.PNG.fb48fa4d2bfb3791a58fb21320102684.PNG

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

18 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

So, who needs to get banned on the Discord channel???

Hide contents

discordmods.PNG.fb48fa4d2bfb3791a58fb21320102684.PNG

image.png.3ea98162a18cd2c840b820e23151f838.png

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

31 minutes ago, Eibe said:

image.png.3ea98162a18cd2c840b820e23151f838.png

... damn it!

AND, we're back to this ;

Spoiler

CFzTyeaWoAAV7ET.jpg

3 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

AND, we're back to this ;

The question is: can you UNBAN people?

*new temptation to discover, but first need to ban someone*

Spoiler

Even though you probably know this already :P

Unraid Server

This thread keeps almost dying . . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'm blaming you.

*BANNED*

It's @wkdpaul's fault this time.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

Waiting and ready for use ;)

Related image

Too late, Paul beat you to it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

On 5/13/2018 at 6:44 PM, bcredeur97 said:

for sure.. I have 1 great friend who really knows how to drive. 

But I mean... that's the thing... just one..

On 4/6/2018 at 4:12 PM, Energycore said:

Can confirm was given a sword by a hot lady in a lake. Then we proceeded to do my "baptism", it was a fun event.

Almost in every case, they choose you. Like a Pokemon trainer. Suddenly I feel like a slave.

The way to be chosen is you have to be:

1) upstanding and preferably with a clear warning history

2) knowledgeable in some sector of tech

3) pretty active in posting helpful posts that utilize said knowledge

Oops... xD

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

1 hour ago, W-L said:

Waiting and ready for use ;)

Related image

6bK6x0u.gif

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

If I cursed someone in the forum using a language that doesn't use the Latin script, will I still receive a warning point assuming that language is unknown to Google Translate?

3 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

If I cursed someone in the forum using a language that doesn't use the Latin script, will I still receive a warning point assuming that language is unknown to Google Translate?

yeah, if only you knows that you cursed at someone then you won't get a warning ... but YOU will know, and it'll eat you up, you know it!!!

4 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

yeah, if only you knows that you cursed at someone then you won't get a warning ... but YOU will know, and it'll eat you up, you know it!!!

Man I was "this close" but nah I'm a law abiding forum member :)

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

Man I was "this close" but nah I'm a law abiding forum member :)

Where is the "...for now" part?

Unraid Server