Apache attacks talibans.... (violent.)

ccaian

OK, I will say that I think the war over there is wrong and just to protect our oil. But I am not going to say that the way we keep armed enemies from killing our own men, is wrong.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

OK, well lets agree to disagree. Truce?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Except they were armed...

Let's blow them up! Because we human love to see other human shattered :D.

this is horrible...

they even play it like a game...

"Enemy ac-130 above!!"

Yeah, well if you watch a video with this title, prepare to see some shit.

No idea why this was posted on the forum :/

Lol yeah it is, this video kinda makes me angry a little bit. Sorry.

S'all good. 

them thousand dollars of missiles and ammo is such a waste of money by vaporizing helpless mens...

MURICA

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Hhm. And what was it when they ran two planes into the two towers on 9/11?

I know that that was an awful terrible moment but we have killed a hell of alot more than 2000 innocent civillians in Iraq (115,984 - 127,361 Documented Civillian Deaths according to http://www.iraqbodycount.org/). Also the Taliban did not run the planes into the Towers it was the Al Qaeda these were Taliban. but this is a tech forum and war videos get me really riled up soo back to tech

this is horrible...

they even play it like a game...

im sorry colorful and pretty with candy and singing

its war!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

im sorry colorful and pretty with candy and singing

its war!

'MERICA....

spend a trillion you dont have to make 'peace' but you only make it worst by making more enemies....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Only my way of looking at this

The way I look at this is :

A ) Its war and anything goes, War is not pretty its called War for a reason.

B ) They would do the exact same to you if it was them in the pilot seat.

C )Them or you.

D ) They probably play it as a game to keep themselves from being hurt by what they have been ordered to do. A way of blocking it out, If you think they can do that without nightmares at night then you lot are mistaken. they will probably suffer PDSD later on in life for what they are doing. But for now it keeps them sane

---

I also wouldn't call 1 missile on 1 defenceless person cruel if anything its better than being shot. Being hit by a missile = instant death for that person. Being shot at by a gun could keep you alive for some time while you bleed out AND even though they where defenceless then I can only imagine they just didint have there gun on them at that point. You also have to consider the fact the reason they are at war with them, What horrible things have they done to deserve it.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

as much as any person having to die is a tragedy, the people being fired upon where armed Taliban members, the same people that shoot people for being educated, think women are second class citizens and that anyone who doesn't abide by their beliefs must die. Murica gets a lot of shit for being war crazed, and i totally disagree with the wars in the middle east, especial uk troops being there, but they're doing their job.

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

'MERICA....

spend a trillion you dont have to make 'peace' but you only make it worst by making more enemies....

facepalm.gif

They were enemies to begin with

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

the only thing i will say is that the explosive rounds and missile just for ground enemys seem a little bit overkill

they were armed so its not so bad

are you serious? Like 90% of the american citizens have guns at their house LETS BOMB THE SH*T OUTTA THEM.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

oh, you knew them all by person? Im really sorry for your loss! :(

Wait, so you think that unless someone personally knows them then it's impossible to know whether they were talibans or not? What?

It seems you're completely obvlivious to how anything functions, but when someone is trying to kill you it usually means they're not random civilians.

And just so you know they don't use apaches to scout and kill whatever they see. Apaches are dispatched when there's already an objective, and there were clearly "friendlies" in the area if you listen to the conversation, so the helicopter was most likely sent for backup. It was a raid, if they didn't kill those talibans with the apache then the talibans would have been the ones doing the killing.

are you serious? Like 90% of the american citizens have guns at their house LETS BOMB THE SH*T OUTTA THEM.

Again, they were not civilians. It seems you just can't grasp this concept but it's actually fairly simple. They were identified as taliban, they were heavily armed. No civilians form groups of 20+ armed men just for fun. Even if you completely disregard the entire conversation and just look at the video you can still tell they were the bad guys.

I personally prefer fighting with my fist and feet. Guns are for pussies that are afraid to feel a little pain. Now honestly, your statement makes little sense to me as other countries such as Africa, pakistan, Irac and many more counties, live and die by guns. America is not the only place on earth that believes in firearms, so please stop hating on the USA. I do not hate on were you are from so please have the same respect.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I could never join the army, shooting and seeing an arm fly off and say 'aww yea got him'. But that's war.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

OK, I will say that I think the war over there is wrong and just to protect our oil. But I am not going to say that the way we keep armed enemies from killing our own men, is wrong.

This was in Afganistan.  We are not exporting oil from Afganistan.

the only thing i will say is that the explosive rounds and missile just for ground enemys seem a little bit overkill

The Apache only has a 30mm canon and rockets/missiles.  Do you want them to land and shoot them with rifles?  Each one of those 30mm rounds is like a grenade going off.  And using a missle is actually quite "humane" as it is more than likely instant death  because of the concussive impact on the human body.

Honor First!

you consider shooting at random citizens war?

Most of them really obviously had guns. The rest of them probably had guns, but it was hard to tell.

90% of American citizens don't run around the streets with assault rifles. If you're walking around a warzone with a rifle in your hands and not expecting to get shot at, you're doing it wrong.

To everyone posting " 'Murica " comments and stating how these were helpless people, or even harmless citizens, Where did you get this information?

I do not support these wars but those kinds of comments should not be made unless there is evidence (and if there is evidence I will surely agree and apologize for calling you guys out). Unfortunately this is what Modern Warfare is like and many countries with the capabilities use these tactics. Its easy to criticize these things but there are many complications.

On another note, its cringing to see those bodies explode when the missile hits and the splatter of 'white' all over. Also cringeworthy to think about how each missile being shot is thousands of our tax dollars.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)