Apache attacks talibans.... (violent.)

ccaian

Good advancements in the military so they do not lose lives.  USA invaded Afghanistan for a reason and not to go fight the enemy with their fists

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

My only concern is why this video is on this forum. This is a tech forum, not a "post all the awesome controversial videos we can find" forum.

All this topic does is fuel hate, arguing, e-peen measuring, and bashing each other's country.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

My only concern is why this video is on this forum. This is a tech forum, not a "post all the awesome controversial videos we can find" forum.

All this topic does is fuel hate, arguing, e-peen measuring, and bashing each other's country.

.... its off topic. I had nowhere else to share anyways sorry. Also not to be distasteful, theres alot war fps being released nowadays sooooo...

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Do people think it's any different or something? All it shows is that you're lucky you weren't born in the area and joined a group that pissed off the US. All of these guys apear to be armed, and the gunner is just fallowing the ROE of engaging any armed individuals.. (Think of it this way, if he didn't take that guy out there's the possibility he kills one of his friends in a couple days. It's not about what you think is right, or wrong sitting somewhere in front of your computer, and its really not up to these guys you just serve your time as puppets and move on..) War is ugly, and this is still probably a better way to go with a 30mm round blowing you up as apposed to way worse ways to go with the Taliban, or any other group/military in thee world.  

Grow up, and be happy you're not there

/rant

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Does it matter if that one guy gets blown up by a missile or shot by bullets? Either way, they'll kill him...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Pretty sure this thread will be locked soon.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

are you serious? Like 90% of the american citizens have guns at their house LETS BOMB THE SH*T OUTTA THEM.

There american war fanatic`s  you can`t reason with them but i appreciate your effort. :(

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Pretty sure this thread will be locked soon.

Thats probably true 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them.