Corrupt a Wish game

Docretier
Message added by SansVarnic

Clean Wishes and Corruptions

Granted, you can have the best laptop from 1999.

I wish for a fully working RTX 3070 Founder's Edition running on PCIe 4.0, with 3 DisplayPort outputs, 1 HDMI output, the 12-pin Molex Micro-Fit 3/Nvidia power connector, with no modifications being made to it. It must be exactly like the Founder's Edition at the LMG headquarters.

Corrupt that.

elephants

3 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I wish for a fully working RTX 3070 Founder's Edition running on PCIe 4.0, with 3 DisplayPort outputs, 1 HDMI output, the 12-pin Molex Micro-Fit 3/Nvidia power connector, with no modifications being made to it. It must be exactly like the Founder's Edition at the LMG headquarters.

Corrupt that.

granted, you have to pay scalping prices for it.

I wish this year would be over

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Granted, Christmas is skipped and you don't get that RTX 3090 that you were going to.

I wish for my older Apple computers to just work, no strings attached

elephants

6 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

granted, you have to pay scalping prices for it.

I wish this year would be over

Granted.  You switch to a fiscal calendar that ends on Black Friday.  They’re not that unusual in some industries I understand. 

I wish my cat would stop sitting on my cellphone when I’m trying to type.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I wish my cat would stop sitting on my cellphone when I’m trying to type.

granted you no longer have a cat

i wish i had a cat

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Just now, Letgomyleghoe said:

i wish i had a cat

Granted, but the cat pissed in your PC case.

Wish I had a beer.

10 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

i wish i had a cat

😿. Kitty can sit on my cellphone. 

Granted.  They did a chez geek card for this one...  lemme see if I can find an image... drat.  They appear to exist in real life though.  Who’d a thunk.

E3F9DEBA-63BC-4F58-862F-D095D48F899E.jpeg.772ed0eaf649a0a7c0f746f825b91f0d.jpeg

i wish my car would sit next to my cellphone rather than on it when I’m trying to type.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Granted, but the cat pissed in your PC case.

Wish I had a beer.

There used to be a poster based on this concept and the Apple “think different” ad campaign titles “stink different”. It apparently actually happened to a dude.  He had a Sphinx cat who hated his laptop and apparently the cat walked up, sat on it, and peed all over the thing while staring straight at him.   It was on of course and the pee cooked from the heat.   Couldn’t get the smell out.

granted.  The beer came from the cat though. 

I wish my kitty would come back and sit on my cell phone.

Edited by Bombastinator

9 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

There used to be a poster based on this concept and the Apple “think different” ad campaign titles “stink different”. It apparently actually happened to a dude.  He had a Sphinx cat who hated his laptop and apparently the cat walked up, sat on it, and peed all over the thing while staring straight at him.   It was on of course and the pee cooked from the heat.   Couldn’t get the smell out.

granted.  The beer came from the cat though. 

I wish my kitty would come back and sit on my cell phone.

Lol.

Granted, cat sits and enters new unknown password accidentally with the pucker.

Wish my dog would finally eat the skunk hes been sprayed by twice this year and eat the damn thing dead already instead of getting nailed and running off like a bitch.

6 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Lol.

Granted, cat sits and enters new unknown password accidentally with the pucker.

Wish my dog would finally eat the skunk hes been sprayed by twice this year and eat the damn thing dead already instead of getting nailed and running off like a bitch.

I actually worried about that possibility enough I set up and locked in fingerprint recognition.
The traditional cure is a tomato juice bath.  Mostly for the acid in the tomato juice iirc. Pets don’t always get the whole hunting thing.  The disturbing part is the animal apparently hasn’t taken it as a “no. I do not want to play” indicator yet.  Granted though.  Your dog also finds other stinky things to eat.

I wish I knew where my cat was.  It’s the combination of silence and missing animal that so often spells trouble.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I actually worried about that possibility enough I set up and locked in fingerprint recognition.
The traditional cure is a tomato juice bath.  Mostly for the acid in the tomato juice iirc. Pets don’t always get the whole hunting thing.  The disturbing part is the animal apparently hasn’t taken it as a “no. I do not want to play” indicator yet.  Granted though.  Your dog also finds other stinky things to eat.

I wish I knew where my cat was.  It’s the combination of silence and missing animal that so often spells trouble.

The trick to remove skunk is to get it off while it's still wet. Right away. Successful getting 99% smell OFF the dog, in his mouth and nose that takes days to go away. Stinky breath. My wife horks her brains out. Funny as hell lol.

Granted, found cat pouring LN2 on your rig for max clocks.

Wish my cat could do that too!! :P

24 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The trick to remove skunk is to get it off while it's still wet. Right away. Successful getting 99% smell OFF the dog, in his mouth and nose that takes days to go away. Stinky breath. My wife horks her brains out. Funny as hell lol.

Granted, found cat pouring LN2 on your rig for max clocks.

Wish my cat could do that too!! :P

Granted, your cat can do that but gets cat-napped.

I wish I was better at thinking of wishes.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Just now, Tog Driver said:

Granted, your cat can do that but gets cat-napped.

I wish I was better at thinking of wishes.

Wish grated, you now have ultimate thinking capabilities. Does nothing for your social life.

Wish I could be young again. 

Granted, you are now -69 years old.

And no one is coming to get you from Minus World.

I wish that I could take a trip to the LMG headquarters and pick any one PC part to bring home. The part has to be mine forever, so no saying "Granted, but you can only borrow it for 10 seconds" 

elephants

30 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I wish that I could take a trip to the LMG headquarters and pick any one PC part to bring home.

Granted, But you accidentally picked a non-working part.

I wish I had the "ultimate thinking capabilities." that Shrimp mentioned.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

41 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

I wish I had the "ultimate thinking capabilities." that Shrimp mentioned.

No problem, wish granted, but you obsess over counting all the grains of sand in Panama, and determining ihow far out into space they would reach, if stacked on top of each other.

I wish I could survive my trip to Hell, to take back my fiance that Lucifer stole from me.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I wish that I could take a trip to the LMG headquarters and pick any one PC part to bring home. The part has to be mine forever, so no saying "Granted, but you can only borrow it for 10 seconds" 

Granted but you are struck by volcanic diarrhea when you arrive.  You choose toilet paper.  It is at the time a wise choice.  I wish for someone else’s wish to be corrupted.  This is just a “me too” comment because the idea of accepting toilet paper amused me.

18 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Toilet paper is not a PC part, so does not count.

It is used in water cooling.  It is at best edge though.  *sigh* I really want to illustrate Linus holding a roll of toilet paper in front of the faces of a frantically sweating squirrel with big liquid manga eyes asking “are you SURE it’s not a computer part”?  I need a damn tablet with an I pencil2.

22 hours ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

it does, then ices over

I wish i could keep my rental car.

Granted, you do breaks down and the repairs add up to be bigger than the cost of your rental car

I wish my dad would be OK with video games

2 minutes ago, RussiansRule said:

Granted, you do breaks down and the repairs add up to be bigger than the cost of your rental car

I wish my dad would be OK with video games

Granted.  Your dad is ok with video games.  What he’s not OK with is the fact that childhood is really really short, that a certain number of things need to be learned by a person while they are still a child, before such lessons get deadly expensive to learn (this is not an exaggeration) that that learning takes practice, which you are not doing because instead you are playing video games.   Therefore the problem is that video games are effectively destroying the thing he loves most in the world including himself. If the playing of these video games was NOT a pure waste of precious in-very-limited-supply not-get-back-able time it wouldn’t be a problem. 

I wish I was a lot more tired than I am right now.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Granted.  Your dad is ok with video games.  What he’s not OK with is the fact that childhood is really really short, that a certain number of things need to be learned by a person while they are still a child, before such lessons get deadly expensive to learn (this is not an exaggeration) that that learning takes practice, which you are not doing because instead you are playing video games.   Therefore the problem is that video games are effectively destroying the thing he loves most in the world including himself. If the playing of these video games was NOT a pure waste of precious in-very-limited-supply not-get-back-able time it wouldn’t be a problem. 

I wish I was a lot more tired than I am right now.

granted but you'll never be able to sleep again.

I wish game developers would focus on optimization a bit more

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

5 hours ago, themaniac said:

I wish game developers would focus on optimization a bit more

Done, the New Cyberpunk is so well optimized, it runs on a 486...

...because it's done in 8bit GFX.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 3/21/2018 at 12:22 PM, Docretier said:

Granted, but it’s inaccurate and will happen at random up to a month before or a month after you chose to die

i wish for infinite power 

Granted. But you'll have to build your own power plant.

I wish I could fly.

7 minutes ago, BLKBRDSR71 said:

Granted. But you'll have to build your own power plant.

I wish I could fly.

Granted,You can fly in space.

I wish for a double whooper.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566