Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

I dont see why people like the new f250 to start with. Theres other better looking ones imo

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I dont see why people like the new f250 to start with. Theres other better looking ones imo

:huh: ??? Are you talking in the F-series or just those class of trucks in general?

Even I've yet to see that. :P

Coming soon to a town near you xD

I've always been more of a ram guy. 

2015_2500_1.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Coming soon to a town near you xD

I hope not. o_O

----

Yay I think I found a place that sells the color I like.

Can somebody reccomend me a set of coilovers that won't affect comfort as much? They'll go under a mark1 volkswagen caddy.

Thing is, i recently bought a cheapo set from a second hand site for about 150 bucks. Now my car feels like i have no suspention at all! [emoji14]

:huh: ??? Are you talking in the F-series or just those class of trucks in general?

f-series

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

f-series

Congratulations, you've formed an opinion on taste. :mellow:

Congratulations, you've formed an opinion on taste. :mellow:

wat? i know its an opinion lol???

Not a fan of bigger trucks. Other than the late 90's Cheyenne trucks.

I do love the S10s and Rangers though.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

sigh, found this yesterday. putting the car on the lift tomorrow (new exhaust) so hopefully the threads are still good

P_20150706_173818_zpsvw4gafmi.jpg

So. I'm wanting a 240SX now. It's cheaper and better than the Prelude.

So. Yay or nay?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

So. Yay or nay?

240sx looks sexy so get that.

So. Yay or nay?

YAY

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

wat? i know its an opinion lol???

"Why buy X?"

Why not buy X?

This man sums up all my feelings about traffic xD

Been gone a while but I caught up

So. Question time. How tall can you be and fit in a NA Miata comfortably?

Because. I kinda want one.

It really depends on the seats.

Gonna be getting a New Edge model.

This style:

38421230002_large.jpg

I couldnt own any mustangs before 2005 because of the interior. The dash and the center console looks like a penis.

So. Yay or nay?

I would rather have people look at me and think young and reckless in a prelude or anything else than in a Mustang or a 240sx. Especially a 240sx since cops know to look out for them. I couldn't deal with the negative attention. It's also hard to find a decent one for a decent price. If you buy one for cheap your just buying someone else's headache. I really wanted one s13 hatch but I decided against when there were no cars for sale that I could find to be decent deals.

AMD FX 8350 | 2X XFX RADEON HD7850 | ASUS SABERTOOTH R2.0 | NZXT GUARDIAN 921RB | KINGSTON HYPER-X 2X8GB 

I couldnt own any mustangs before 2005 because of the interior. The dash and the center console looks like a penis.

:blink:

I dont see it.

2000_00009_07.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I dont see it.

--snip--

That gearstick position though..

That gearstick position though..

I agree with you on that, and I own one lol.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I dont see it.

-snip-

I'd rather drive a riced 3rd series BMW than that

I'd rather drive a riced 3rd series BMW than that

No one is forcing you to buy one... 

I agree with you on that, and I own one lol.

The slant front mustangs seem to be popular in this thread i've just noticed.

I know phil you and FSX own one each xD

How big is the risk of ramming your fist into the dash with that shifter? xD