can a school(usa) sue for server space use

aconfusedpcgamer
1 hour ago, Tsuki said:

if its stuff like games, or memes, i dont even ask.

I kinda wish this was more common. Back when I was in HS, IT only went and made a statement for students to delete their games/movies (90% was likely illegally obtained hence the next part) after they came under threat of legal action from outside sources. They didn't even try to delete the files that year either... (Don't know if action was taken against the school in the end :S)

43 minutes ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

I wanted to know if they can take legal action for stupid reasons considering they could just wipe our drives and realistically there the ones at fault they knew what we were doing and didn't block the sites along with IT being students mainly doing it 

Even if they didn't properly manage allocation well/correctly, block sites, and were part of the problem, that still doesn't change students violating the school's computer policy being in the wrong/obligated to take down the files.

2 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

3d models don't take up a lot of space.

If steam to to be believed it would take roughly 100-200 high fidelity models to equal the size of one install of cuphead. and if multiple students have it, then yes it will add up very quick.

regardless of how expensive their server is, space is not infinite.

Some ill-considered textures can eat copious quantities of space, but I otherwise agree. Games have many multitides of different 3d models and lots of different, probably (in later games) high resolution textures. 

To OP: If you're going to be using school PCs for gaming, please do so responsibly and give staff no reason to revoke that privilege. Ask before doing so, and perhaps keep game files (especially if they're less than legitimately obtained) on a flash drive, so school storage remains intact.

1 hour ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Why the hell are you still trying to justify installing games on a school server and then coming here just to look for people to preach for you? The schools have jurisdiction of what students can and cannot do on them (apart from what is against local laws). If they don't want you to be playing games on it, then tough luck. Doesn't matter how bored you are or how much you disagree with their teaching principles. If you really want to play games at school, bring your own machine. 

There are some "portable" games that will run without an install, or admin privileges, though they're not very common. Yandere Simulator, for example, currently falls into this category. Just unzip on a flash drive, plug it into a school pc of your choice, run the excecutable, and stab whoever you want (in game). No need to even copy it to the PC's internal drive.

I believe someone also got OpenArena to run portably from a flash drive as well, though it is an especially old thread. Red Eclipse, another shooter that is based on the Cube 2 engine, should theoretically run portably too.

Of course, the games I listed are either open source, or otherwise freely available to download with no legal repercussions. The same may or may not be said of running it on a machine without permission however.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

51 minutes ago, tjcater said:

if they can take legal action

again, in the USA you can take legal action on anything and everything, even if someone looked at you the wrong way, you can take legal action.

They just wanted to scare you, and it worked.

Funny thing is, if you dont do as they ask, you will be expelled from school and they will delete your storage space or better yet, discontinue cloud services all together so no student has any cloud storage at all. Just takes one spoiled apple in the basket.

7 hours ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

today my school pulled me and 30 others out of class to tell us that we had 1 week to remove all the games and other items of our z drive (personal school drive) they said if we did not that they would take  legal action can they do this?

considering this is a public school server

I don't think so, but you could face disciplinary action inside the school, up to even permanent suspension (you don't want that, it's gonna show up in your history and once you're out of one school in those terms, getting into a new one is hell on wheels).

And of course, they can wipe your server folder without notice, so don't store anything valuable in there (or back it up).

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

18 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

again, in the USA you can take legal action on anything and everything, even if someone looked at you the wrong way, you can take legal action.

They just wanted to scare you, and it worked.

Funny thing is, if you dont do as they ask, you will be expelled from school and they will delete your storage space or better yet, discontinue cloud services all together so no student has any cloud storage at all. Just takes one spoiled apple in the basket.

Quoted wrong person :P

2 minutes ago, tjcater said:

Quoted wrong person :P

Actually I quoted a quote, so I blame Linus :P:P

8 hours ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

listen they don't teach they are more concerned with peaching college is great college is good you should go to college.

Nothing you learn here is actually useful real life skills the most realistic class I have had is a math lab to learn how to balance a check book and basic irl math skills.

I do my work in there and at the tech school I go to that's run by the state in fact I'm actually qualified to work in naturel gas and will start at 18 to 20$ an hour at 18 year old.

I'm pretty Shure I have it set for now considering most people in my town make around 10 to 14$ an hour

I don't know what you'd expect by saying this in a forum, other than to expect getting flamed. Just because you know what job field you're going into does not exempt you from rules and classes expectations. College helps you get a better job than just a 20 dollar and hour job. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

19 hours ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

yeah we use legit copy's of games other and well known sources 

we also don't have a set amount of storage

the games are legit copy's

They are probably out of room and need the space. In high school they gave everyone 500mb and my last two years of HS they pushed everyone to use the space in their Google Drive. They even ran out of space on their shared server one time and I thank they had to delete stuff. With that said I knew people that had games installed and the teacher made them remove them.

Even now at college they limit us to 4gb on our network drive and that is for everything (desktop, documents, and such) and you can't save locally because the PC wipes itself after you log off. Personally I don't use their computers that much and instead use my iPad and desktop in my dorm room (I have a laptop I use sometimes but it's a heavy gaming laptop). Also I have 1tb of space on my school's OneDrive account and I pay for that in tuition.

With that said you don't own the servers and if you go read your handbook it probably says not to be gaming on it. You there to learn (even if it's blowoff thale last bit, it was for me and I only needed one class to graduate my last semester).

Personal Rig:

CPU: i7-11700K  | Mobo: MSI Z490-A PRO | RAM: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB = 16 GB  | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix (I know I need to upgrade) | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB, WD Blue 1 TB, WD Red 2 TB, and WD Red 4 TB | Case: Enermax Ostrog Black and White | PSU: EVGA 750GT 80+G | Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S in Push/Pull with Black Noctua Industrial Fans, 2 120mm Noctua Chromax Fans, and Corsair AF120 on the side panel | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 32" Samsung (of somesorts) 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Mouse: Logitech M705 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Random: 90mm of CableMod RGB Magnetic Strips | OS: Win 11 Education x64 

32" Samsung CF397 1920 x 1080

Linux/test Box:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  | Mobo: ASRock AB350M mATX | RAM: 2x Crucial 8 GB DDR4 = 16 GB | GPU: Asus GT 1030 | Storage: Sandisk SSD Plus 120 GB, Samsung 970 Evo 256GB SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Drives  | Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX | PSU: EVGA 400W | Cooling: Stock Cooler and 3x Cooler Master 120mm Fans | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 34" LG 43WL500-B 2560 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Keyboard: Logitech K270 | Mouse: Logitech M185  | OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Windows 10 Pro x64

13" Macbook Air M1:

CPU: Apple M1 8-Core and 7-Core "GPU"  | RAM: 8 GB DDR4  | Storage: 256 GB | Display: 2560 x1600 Retina Display | Mouse: Built-in trackpad and Logitech M557 | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: MacOS Monterey

Laptop (Acer Pedator Helios 300 2017 edition) (Don't use as much anymore since graduating college and mostly using my Macbook and HP Elitebook for Work):

CPU: i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16 GB DDR4  | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | Storage: Samsung 980 500 GB SSD and Seagate 1 TB Firecuda | Display: Acer IPS 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display | Mouse: Logitech M557 and built-in trackpad (never use lol) | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: Windows 11 Pro x64

Home Theater Setup

Computer: M1 Mac Mini w/8GB RAM and 256 of Storage (plus a external 500GB Samsung T7 for Plex) | TV:LG 4K - 55" UQ9000 LED | Speakers: Sonos Ray and 2 Sonos One SLs for Rear Surround | Media Box: Apple TV 4K | Consoles: Xbox Series S and Nintendo Switch | Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech K400 | HDHomerun Flex 4K and HDHomerun Flex Duo

Other Devices I use:

Phone: iPhone 13 Mini 128GB  | Tablet: iPad Mini 5 64GB LTE | Earbuds: Airpods 3 | Watch: Apple Watch SE 44mm

4 minutes ago, This_guy1998 said:

In high school they gave everyone 500mb and my last two years of HS they pushed everyone to use the space in their Google Drive.

Same here. The organization I work for uses network Windows accounts and only allows 100MB of storage per user. Mind you we have about 17,000 clients, but still, only 100MB.Google Drive is used a lot here.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

On 2/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, Sierra Fox said:

Why? Schoolwork doesn't take up a lot of space. The issue is that kids are installed/storing games, which they shouldn't be doing at school anyway.

The only class that would use the same amount of space as a game would be a media/video editing class, but that would be accounted for.

The school shouldn't have to shell out for HDDs or even USB drives, should be on the students to pay for

Most than likely the teachers don't have space. I knew teachers that would ask me why it says their Network drive was full, others had external hard drives, and the funniest one is that one teacher had a Ziploc full of promotional thumb drives her husband got from his work that she used. 

With that said media classes do use a lot of space, in fact there was a few times my hs's media server was full and stuff had to be deleted. 

8 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Same here. The organization I work for uses network Windows accounts and only allows 100MB of storage per user. Mind you we have about 17,000 clients, but still, only 100MB.Google Drive is used a lot here.

I'm surprised my college even gave students 4gb of space considering that there is around 11,000 students at my college. Personally I just use my OneDrive because then it automatically syncs between my PCs (even though I can access my network drive anywhere over ftp). But then again most of the PCs here are thin clients so that saves on lincensing fees and probably makes up for it.

Personal Rig:

CPU: i7-11700K  | Mobo: MSI Z490-A PRO | RAM: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB = 16 GB  | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix (I know I need to upgrade) | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB, WD Blue 1 TB, WD Red 2 TB, and WD Red 4 TB | Case: Enermax Ostrog Black and White | PSU: EVGA 750GT 80+G | Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S in Push/Pull with Black Noctua Industrial Fans, 2 120mm Noctua Chromax Fans, and Corsair AF120 on the side panel | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 32" Samsung (of somesorts) 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Mouse: Logitech M705 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Random: 90mm of CableMod RGB Magnetic Strips | OS: Win 11 Education x64 

Linux/test Box:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  | Mobo: ASRock AB350M mATX | RAM: 2x Crucial 8 GB DDR4 = 16 GB | GPU: Asus GT 1030 | Storage: Sandisk SSD Plus 120 GB, Samsung 970 Evo 256GB SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Drives  | Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX | PSU: EVGA 400W | Cooling: Stock Cooler and 3x Cooler Master 120mm Fans | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 34" LG 43WL500-B 2560 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Keyboard: Logitech K270 | Mouse: Logitech M185  | OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Windows 10 Pro x64

13" Macbook Air M1:

CPU: Apple M1 8-Core and 7-Core "GPU"  | RAM: 8 GB DDR4  | Storage: 256 GB | Display: 2560 x1600 Retina Display | Mouse: Built-in trackpad and Logitech M557 | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: MacOS Monterey

Laptop (Acer Pedator Helios 300 2017 edition) (Don't use as much anymore since graduating college and mostly using my Macbook and HP Elitebook for Work):

CPU: i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16 GB DDR4  | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | Storage: Samsung 980 500 GB SSD and Seagate 1 TB Firecuda | Display: Acer IPS 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display | Mouse: Logitech M557 and built-in trackpad (never use lol) | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: Windows 11 Pro x64

Home Theater Setup

Computer: M1 Mac Mini w/8GB RAM and 256 of Storage (plus a external 500GB Samsung T7 for Plex) | TV:LG 4K - 55" UQ9000 LED | Speakers: Sonos Ray and 2 Sonos One SLs for Rear Surround | Media Box: Apple TV 4K | Consoles: Xbox Series S and Nintendo Switch | Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech K400 | HDHomerun Flex 4K and HDHomerun Flex Duo

Other Devices I use:

Phone: iPhone 13 Mini 128GB  | Tablet: iPad Mini 5 64GB LTE | Earbuds: Airpods 3 | Watch: Apple Watch SE 44mm

1 minute ago, This_guy1998 said:

I'm surprised my college even gave students 4gb of space considering that there is around 11,000 students at my college. Personally I just use my OneDrive because then it automatically syncs between my PCs (even though I can access my network drive anywhere over ftp). But then again most of the PCs here are thin clients so that saves on lincensing fees and probably makes up for it.

Not hard to imagine since it's about 44 TB total in size, University/College can easily afford multiple servers into a cluster to support campus wide network load for student's file shares and SSD/NVMe make that pretty affordable. Let's assume one server can support 4 NVMe via motherboard and have 2 x16 PCI-e slots (which each can support 4 M.2 Slots with Dell Quad M2 Slots Adapter) You could buy 2TB PCIe NVMe from Samsung 960 Pro Series for each slot and you basically have about 12 slots total from above configuration and that give you 24 TB at ~63GB/s theoretically when using Raid configuration for the price of around ~$15,400 .00 for storage and adapters alone. That's pretty fairly affordable for a server that is meant to serve campus wide activity. If university wanted to, they could build such a system to provide each student with about 50 gb or more shared drive since not all students are going to even use or fill the shared drive space especially when they have significant budget like at least a million dollars.

7 hours ago, FreeDev said:

Not hard to imagine since it's about 44 TB total in size, University/College can easily afford multiple servers into a cluster to support campus wide network load for student's file shares and SSD/NVMe make that pretty affordable. Let's assume one server can support 4 NVMe via motherboard and have 2 x16 PCI-e slots (which each can support 4 M.2 Slots with Dell Quad M2 Slots Adapter) You could buy 2TB PCIe NVMe from Samsung 960 Pro Series for each slot and you basically have about 12 slots total from above configuration and that give you 24 TB at ~63GB/s theoretically when using Raid configuration for the price of around ~$15,400 .00 for storage and adapters alone. That's pretty fairly affordable for a server that is meant to serve campus wide activity. If university wanted to, they could build such a system to provide each student with about 50 gb or more shared drive since not all students are going to even use or fill the shared drive space especially when they have significant budget like at least a million dollars.

You got a good point there. I pay around $400-500 a year for technology services. I think mine is a little higher because I am an IT major, but we get access to things other people don't like VMWare ESXI Servers (I think it's called Horizon now), a Suse Server for programing, and other things like MS Dreamspark (has MS software licenses).

23 hours ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

each student has 19 tb each 

Keep in mind that is probably the total space of the server and they don't know how to set space quotas. My high school had passwords sets to our mascot, Password1, and other stupid stuff and the school quickly learned their lesson. Even after that a student got into a teacher's share somehow, took a test key, give it out because she didn't believe him, and then the school expelled him and took him to court. The court ended up throwing the case out but he was still expelled.

They would probably take you to court for pirating (I knew some people that did that while the firewall was down and passwords were still Password1) because they might have gotten a thing from their ISP threating to take legal action for pirating at some point too. That is a thing here in the US, at most colleges they make us install a program that is supposed to prevent pirating on our computers in addition to their firewall, but I have never tried it to see what happens because I don't pirate.

Personal Rig:

Linux/test Box:

13" Macbook Air M1:

Home Theater Setup

Other Devices I use:

For fun, I've put together a Thinkmate 22 NVMe server configuration which is priced at $152,890.00 with each NVMe slot providing 6.4 tb of storage from Micron Max Series 9200 U.2 PCI-e. It basically provides 140 TB of storage with insane IO performance and essentially provides 13 GB of storage for each student in a University with 11,000 students with just one server alone, you basically can buy 4 or 5 same servers and accomplish that goal of giving each student 50 GB of shared drive space with the grand total cost of about $611,560.00 which also have 1.5 tb of RAM, 2 x Twenty-Two-Core Intel® Xeon® Processor 2.40GHz and 2x 100Gb EDR Infiniband PCI-e for each server.

So when you're building servers to scale, it is generally pretty affordable.

When I was a student and they said that I would back my stuff up then lol

And lol some more

Legal action lol

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Legal action is not slang for lawsuit. Revoking your computer access due to violation of contract made between the school, you, and your parents and/or guardians would also be legal action.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

21 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Legal action is not slang for lawsuit. Revoking your computer access due to violation of contract made between the school, you, and your parents and/or guardians would also be legal action.

I am going to take legal action upon my own nose and index finger.

When I was in high school on the school shared drive was a cracked portable version of Counter-Strike 1.6 and Minecraft. People would play the games in the school library in full view of the I.T. department and they didn't care. I got my privileges revoked for a week though when I made a folder named "Porn". They did nothing when I uploaded Season 1 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in 1080p watermarks removed. We also had school issued iPads locked down with profiles. I just deleted the profile, downloaded all the apps I wanted and put porn on it. When the time came to turn them back in I wiped the iPad and re-put the profiles back on thanks to some URL manipulation to find where the profile downloads were saved. I also once stole a teachers login and used it to bypass the WiFi restrictions. One day someone asked me for the account so I told him and before I knew it everyone in the school was using it and the staff caught on and the teacher changed his password.

Don't do what I did. Respect your school.

23 hours ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

each student has 19 tb each 

Straight up, I don’t believe you. 

At best, the total shared volume across all students is 19 TB, and the IT department doesn’t know how (or care to) segment the shares between users with quotas.

Also, you said your server costs “like 1000K”?

They should refund your parents tax dollars for education. “1000K” is 1 million. It would be incorrect to call it 1000K, when a more proper notation exists. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Legal action, in this case, would probably be informing the police of...

• Possible Copyright Violation
  • Possible Abuse of School Computers
  • Theft (Power and School Resources, intentional damage to server through unauthorized use of hard disk (lifespan))
  • Breach of Contract

And most important

• If any games contain violence, possible Zero Tolerance Violation for Weapons (usually expulsion, as a senior you'd have to repeat 12th grade)

These are a simple list of the things a U.S. based school could ask the police to investigate.  You'd probably have a sit-down meeting with police (without parents if you're over 18) and the DA would decide if he wanted to make an example of you.  

Even if you delete it, they might have a copy/already reported it.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:29 PM, aconfusedpcgamer said:

today my school pulled me and 30 others out of class to tell us that we had 1 week to remove all the games and other items of our z drive (personal school drive) they said if we did not that they would take  legal action can they do this?

I have two issues with this:

1. Why didn't you just carry around external hard drives like we did when we were in school?
  2. You've put the school in a bad spot. If yall don't agree to delete the games, then they have to wipe them. If they have to do that, how do they know you won't put them back?You've put them in a situation in which they have no opportunity but to take legal action or put a watchdog on you.

As of point #2, if they are offering you an out, take the out, regardless of whether your "friends" do or not.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

48 minutes ago, Evanair said:

Legal action, in this case, would probably be informing the police of...

• Possible Copyright Violation
  • Possible Abuse of School Computers
  • Theft (Power and School Resources, intentional damage to server through unauthorized use of hard disk (lifespan))
  • Breach of Contract

And most important

• If any games contain violence, possible Zero Tolerance Violation for Weapons (usually expulsion, as a senior you'd have to repeat 12th grade)

These are a simple list of the things a U.S. based school could ask the police to investigate.  You'd probably have a sit-down meeting with police (without parents if you're over 18) and the DA would decide if he wanted to make an example of you.  

Even if you delete it, they might have a copy/already reported it.

Straight to jail, no bail  !!!!!!

Dont scare the kids more!

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

That is Zimbabwian currency   xD

converted to USD will be a fraction of that if not decimal points off that.

5 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Also, you said your server costs “like 1000K”?

They should refund your parents tax dollars for education. “1000K” is 1 million. It would be incorrect to call it 1000K, when a more proper notation exists. 

Nope, it's not the schools fault the OP is flat out rejecting the education he is being offered, only when he can't get a job will he understand why education is important. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1 hour ago, mr moose said:

Nope, it's not the schools fault the OP is flat out rejecting the education he is being offered, only when he can't get a job will he understand why education is important. 

Thats what Richard Branson said.

Russel Simmons

Steve Jobs

David Geffen

Walt Disney

Quentin Taratino

Oprah Winfrey

Ralph Lauren

Bill Gates aka Billy Boy

12 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Thats what Richard Branson said.

Russel Simmons

Steve Jobs

David Geffen

Walt Disney

Quentin Taratino

Oprah Winfrey

Ralph Lauren

Bill Gates aka Billy Boy

You can mr moose to that list then.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Just now, mr moose said:

You can mr moose to that list then.  

Are you rich?