can a school(usa) sue for server space use

aconfusedpcgamer
Just now, Canada EH said:

Are you rich?

What has money got to do with anything?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

4 minutes ago, mr moose said:

What has money got to do with anything?

Everything!

Money is what makes the world spin!

You can not live without cash!

Just now, Canada EH said:

Everything!

Are you saying only rich people can say what I just said?  because I'm not sure I follow the logic.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

5 minutes ago, mr moose said:

Are you saying only rich people can say what I just said?  because I'm not sure I follow the logic.

Vocational/practical pathway?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

1 minute ago, Dabombinable said:

Vocational/practical pathway?

I simply said some people will only understand the value of education when they can't get a job.   Apparently so did a lot of rich people, so I am not sure if the insinuation is I'm not allowed to say it because I'm not Richard Branson rich, or if it means something different because it came form me rather than a rich person..

5 hours ago, mr moose said:

Nope, it's not the schools fault the OP is flat out rejecting the education he is being offered, only when he can't get a job will he understand why education is important. 

Oh I agree - I was making a joke about their system failing him though :P

4 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Thats what Richard Branson said.

Russel Simmons

Steve Jobs

David Geffen

Walt Disney

Quentin Taratino

Oprah Winfrey

Ralph Lauren

Bill Gates aka Billy Boy

I'm 99% all of those people have a high school level of education, and the grammar skills to back it up.

The OP needs to work on that a bit.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

like everyone else said yeah they can because they own it, but legal actions seems like a bit much maybe just do it them selves if you don't ?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

i don't know the ages of everyone involved, but the OP said he was just a kid, come one guys, some comments are really not ok.

16 minutes ago, asus killer said:

i don't know the ages of everyone involved, but the OP said he was just a kid, come one guys, some comments are really not ok.

If there are particular comments you find offensive or against the CS, please report said posts to the mods using the Report button.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 hours ago, asus killer said:

He's a senior in HS. He's 17 or 18 years old. Old enough to enlist in the US Military.

That's HARDLY a child...

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Get like a 320-500 GB external hard drive for your games and stuff OP.

they are so cheap now...

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1