Am I too old for trick or treating?

Drkrinklez

I'm 15 and I'm gonna go out to get candy tomorrow. Am I too old? I have like no friends to go hang out with... So I don't know. 

You should be partying.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

When I was 15 I was out egging houses, doing coke and crashing party’s on Halloween ?  I stopped trick or treating at like 13 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

You're never too old

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Never too old to go trick or treating however it would probably be more fun to simply have a get together with friends and dress up in costumes. While I don't recommend egging houses or doing coke and crashing parties... at least have fun!

do what you want and what makes you happy. personally me and a few friends on halloween got really high one year and walked around "trick or treating" meaning we would walk up to a house in half-assed costumes, get candy and eat it immediately. we had a great time. now im in college and i have kicked drugs as a habit but me and some friends are still dressing up and are going to play cards against humanity or something

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

I know the ideal answer is "you're never too old", but the reality is most stop around 13 or so. After a certain age, it looks weird if it's not a group going out be it friends or trick or treating with siblings/younger relatives.

I have to work and with mandatory overtime..I miss the days of collecting free diabetes in a bag.

You might be too old for trick or treat but you're never too old for Candy: you might just need to buy a bunch on your own instead.

-------

Current Rig

-------

10 hours ago, Drkrinklez said:

I'm 15 and I'm gonna go out to get candy tomorrow. Am I too old? I have like no friends to go hang out with... So I don't know. 

Without a group? Yes. Without a group 13 is too old.

Sadly I would say yes, you're too old.

Going out alone at that age, asking for candy is a bit weird. Sorry.

yes. i stoped when i was like 12 and since then i have just spent haloween infront of my computer

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Someone made a good point that kids your age should be trick or treating rather than out doing drugs etc.. Pretty sure Halloween became lame the year I didn't dress up. It turned into someone having a party and no one dressing up. 

2 hours ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

Someone made a good point that kids your age should be trick or treating rather than out doing drugs etc.. Pretty sure Halloween became lame the year I didn't dress up. It turned into someone having a party and no one dressing up. 

Most Halloween parties I've seen were dress-up ones. You had to dress up to be allowed to attend.

People who have regular parties during Halloween are idiots.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Most Halloween parties I've seen were dress-up ones. You had to dress up to be allowed to attend.

People who have regular parties during Halloween are idiots.

It had to do with looking cool man... Costumes are for kids! I'm trying to round the bases like a awkward pre-teen! 

5 minutes ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

It had to do with looking cool man... Costumes are for kids! I'm trying to round the bases like a awkward pre-teen! 

If costumes are for kids, then please don't click on this link:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sexy+halloween+costumes

(LMGTFY links are generally not allowed, but I think the humorous context of this should not violate any of the standards, nor the spirit of the anti LMGTFY rule).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Why would you want to anyways? Costume parties are more fun, and you're old enough to buy the good candy and not have to deal with shit tier candy corn. 

Or, be like me and play video games like every other day of the year

Spoiler

Image result for new years computer meme

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

7 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

shit tier candy corn. 

Fight me.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

9 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Fight me.

I dont understand how people like it. It's the worst IMO...

Candy corn is the pineapple of pizza. Only difference is I actually like pineapple on pizza

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

7 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I dont understand how people like it. It's the worst IMO...

Candy corn is the pineapple of pizza. Only difference is I actually like pineapple on pizza

Candy corn is fucking awesome.

Whereas pineapple on pizza is garbage and the creator shall rot in hell for it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

7 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Candy corn is fucking awesome.

Whereas pineapple on pizza is garbage and the creator shall rot in hell for it.

You and I could not be any more polar opposite :D 

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

You and I could not be any more polar opposite :D 

You're right. I'm awesome and you're lame, garbage pizza lover.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

15 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

You're right. I'm awesome and you're lame, garbage pizza lover.

I laughed harder than i should have at this

IIRC you cannot have anything other than your rear view mirror on your windshield as well