Who has the worst current pc specs?

How do you people living in America have such bad PC's? 

I thought America was a rich country? I have better PC than some of you and I am in Africa O.o 

This hardware was hot stuff when it came out...

...10 years ago.

Woo!

This is my desktop.

http://valid.canardpc.com/rjv72s

And my netbook, however at 1600MHz and with Xubuntu 13.10.

http://valid.canardpc.com/2713643

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Haha please mine is worse

Mobo - EMX-ANF81HD-PRO

CPU - AMD Athlon 7850 Black Edition

RAM - 2GB DDR2 400Mhz

GPU - Inno3D GeForce GT620

Generic Case

Generic PSU

I don't know with two gigs of ram a dual core and a gt620 I think you have a better pc

I'll try :P

2001 iMac G4

700MHz PowerPC G4

256MB RAM

40GB 5400RPM HDD

OS X 10.4.11 'Tiger'

Also runs the ancient OS 9 :P

How do you people living in America have such bad PC's? 

I thought America was a rich country? I have better PC than some of you and I am in Africa O.o 

Not really rich. There are wealthy and poor people here like in every other country but it is better than most. And the middle class is also disappearing so there are more very wealthy people and very poor people. It's still probably not as bad as Africa but there will be poor people no matter where you live. 

My Laptop:

CPU - AMD C-60 @1 Ghz

GPU - Radeon HD 6290 @400 Mhz

RAM - 2 GB DDR3L

HDD - 320 GB 5400 RPM SATA II Hard Drive

And it was released in 2012.

2011 MacBook air. I win

Some 1.6GHz Ivy bridge i5

HD 3000 graphics

2GB DDR3L

This thing lags just from surfing the web. I have to use the basic HTML Gmail to not lag at all.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

• 1 month later...

So over the years there have been great PC's made by companies like Dell, HP, Asus, Acer, Toshiba, and many more. Then there are the duds. A recant one that drives 

me crazy is the HP 110-210. This thing is garbage. It has zero expansion. No PCI slots, It uses a laptop power supply, it uses a slow AMD A4-5000 APU, and it has what

they call an "Approachable Design". What does the Mean!?  If I where the CEO I'd quit. I would be to ashamed to make this PC. I guess HP really did live up to their hate

name "Horrible Products"   Heres and Amazon link if you are interested in buying this piece of s***    http://www.amazon.com/HP-F3D15AA-ABA-110-210-

Desktop/dp/B00HCCX4AM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407182345&sr=8-1&keywords=hp+110-210 

But what do you think is the worst PC made in the last 5 Years. And I'm only talking about PC's made buy companies. Not one someone built.

post-107252-0-12696200-1407182938.jpg

post-107252-0-12696200-1407182938.jpg

Depends how much that computer costs though, I mean if it's around 300 dollars you are getting what you pay for. But 'd have to say every one of the touch screens we have at work. They are stupidly over priced for what they are. All are atom based systems with built in wireless 2GB of RAM and always come with 80GB HDD which we swap out for 80-120GB SSD's. It's all housed in a completely air and water tight metal box with 2 extremely small fans (probably 60-80mm) cooling a heatsink that takes up the whole rear of the system that is exposed at the back to expel the heat. The screens are also pretty shit and extremely hard to replace. I mean they run pretty well but they cost us around 1200 dollars. And the RMAs cost about 500 dollars in all. They are just ridiculous, but i guess that's what you get when you are dealing with business grade products : / 

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

A recant one that drives me crazy is the HP 110-210.

This thing is garbage. It has zero expansion. No PCI slots, It uses a laptop power supply, it uses a slow AMD A4-5000 APU, and it has what they call an "Approachable Design".What does the Mean!?

If I where the CEO I'd quit. I would be to ashamed to make this PC. I guess HP really did live up to their hate name "Horrible Products"  

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I saw that video

Acer Aspire M3910. Cost me 600 euros.

H57 and i3 550

Green PCB

Delta PSU (300W)

GT330

Back of the case is unpainted

80mm fan mount (not 120)

All PCIe and slots but one have metal covers on them.

Came with a crappy membrane keyboard and an optical mouse. Both were PS/2.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

THIS. I know I post it a lot but it is overpriced

http://m.hsn.com/m/Product/7553000

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Anything Apple churned out in this timespan automatically qualifies.

Apple makes good computers. Just because you don't like mac doesn't mean there bad computers

Mine

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

That guy is a tosser, he has a big personal gripe with that computer based entirely on irrelevant reasoning.  He is basically reviewing it from the perspective of a power user or enthusiasts, he keeps ignoring the target end user it was designed for.

Show me a computer that comes complete with everything you need to do basic word/excel, email, websurfing for less than $400.  That pc is designed for very low income families who need their primary/early secondary school kids to have access to the net and office programs.

Would people please be rational when criticizing a prebuilt system, and take into account the actual purpose intended for it and the type of people who would buy it.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Apple makes good computers. Just because you don't like mac doesn't mean there bad computers

I'm not a fan of Apple myself, but this is a valid statement. The Mac Pro is an amazing piece of engineering, the high tier iMacs are beautiful, The MBP is one of the top tier notebooks and their iPad is one of the better tablets on the market.

DA3gcaL.jpg

HAH you took the words right out of my mouth.

I would say the Xbone and the PS4 even though they don't qualify as pc's. But for their performance, the cost is in no way worth it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs