How many people still play BF3 on PC?

ManOfDisguise

Has anyone got any numbers of about how much daily players there are on PC?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I have moved completely to BF4, there are bugs and crashes but the core gameplay feels better and frankly I had plenty of issues with BF3 over its life as well. DirectX crashes, Driver issues, PB issues. So crashing once per hour doesn't bother me too much.

Neither because every time I want to play it I end up crashing after about 30 minutes then can't be bothered to play anymore.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I go back to bf3 from bf4 sometimes. Like what brat137 said, bf4 core gameplay is a refined version of bf3 but the number of bugs and glitches is unbearable.

bf3 isnt really a good game  vs the older titles

stopped playing it 4+ months ago

still like BC2 though great game

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Until BF4 isn't fixed or cheaper a lot I reckon.

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

How is the player base for non-DLC maps though? I used to play, but once they added premium/tons of DLC a lot of people stopped playing the stock maps.  

AMD Phenom II x4 965 @ 4.00GHz // Biostar TA990FXE // PowerColor HD 7870 GHz Edition // G. Skill Ripjaws X 8gb 1600MHz 

Western Digital Blue 1TB + 500gb + Mushkin Chronos 120gb SSD // Corsair Carbide 400r // OCZ ZS 750w

i dont have time to go out and spend money on new games these days :| all my money go on bills and Computer maintenance

Character artist in the Games industry.

Has anyone got any numbers of about how much daily players there are on PC?

I still play BF3 because the maps in there are some of my all time favorites.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

So have I. It's better except for revive mechanic. Reviving is a fun for everyone. retarded dicers

I have moved completely to BF4, there are bugs and crashes but the core gameplay feels better

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

So have I. It's better except for revive mechanic. Reviving is a fun for everyone. retarded dicers

Same here Bf4 may have still alot of bugs but they fixed alot of problems that Bf3 had.

RTX2070OC 

How is the player base for non-DLC maps though? I used to play, but once they added premium/tons of DLC a lot of people stopped playing the stock maps.  

after all the dlc most of the server where vanilla only or all maps yes i do admit that most of the player base even on vanilla only server had premium but it was highly playable for newcomers the origin humble bundle brought a lot of new players that seems to enjoy the game whitout its dlc

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

BF4 is a just a buggy version of BF3 with slightly better graphics. Does that count?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

bf3 isnt really a good game  vs the older titles

stopped playing it 4+ months ago

still like BC2 though great game

Agreed. I retired BF3 ( albeit on console ) about 7 months ago with thousands of hours logged. It got very stale.

Bad Co 2 is probably the best BF i've ever played next to 2142 ( my first ). That game had freaking character, amazing maps and vehicle play and in alot of instances outclassed BF3.

To OP, I'm not sure but I hope quite a few as I plan on picking it up here soon ( for PC ).

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

• 3 weeks later...