I am going to never buy an AMD card again.

Cosmos1234
Just now, Cosmos csgoroll.com said:

I am upset because of the Price/Performance ratio.

why did you buy it? 

Just now, Cosmos csgoroll.com said:

I am not upset that it couldnt yielded budget performance.I am upset because of the Price/Performance ratio.

...I'm going to guess that you didn't look up the price to performance prior to purchasing it, huh?

5 minutes ago, Cosmos csgoroll.com said:

What is with low end cards ? they all crash randomly ?

I buy low end cards because CS:GO isnt a demanding game.

if ur getting crashing unless the card is defective, its not the fault of the graphics card, go buy an nvidia card it shouldn't make a difference.

if you want, list all your system details and some info on what exactly happens when it "crashes" and we might be able to help, you still have the 550 right?

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

why did you buy it? 

I live in turkey.It was the most sensible if not only option because of tax.There isnt a lot of cards here to choose from.If i wanted to buy it from amazon,i have the pay at least $30 for shipping.

2 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

if ur getting crashing unless the card is defective, its not the fault of the graphics card, go buy an nvidia card it shouldn't make a difference.

if you want, list all your system details and some info on what exactly happens when it "crashes" and we might be able to help, you still have the 550 right?

I sold it for the R9 :P

1 minute ago, Cosmos csgoroll.com said:

I live in turkey.It was the most sensible if not the only option because of tax.There isnt a lot of cards here to choose from.If i wanted to buy it from amazon,i have the pay at least $30 for shipping.

25 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

I like AMD for their CPUs, not their GPUs [:

I feel like the Radeon group has a bunch of talented hardware engineers, but for some reason are lacking software engineers because AMD's bean counter thinks an engineer is an engineer.

looks at your name

csgo gambling site

mmmmk.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

that doesnt even come with the right PCIE connectors to power a 270x if im not mistaken

Actualy no it doesnt.But i have a 3 pin to 4 pin adapter

As someone who leans towards AMD, I agree. AMD cards just lack the polish of Geforce cards and seem to have more problems to me. They do usually get better down the line with AMD Finewine technology, but I want something that just works. Geforce cards just feel better to use to me. Plus, Vega is most likely gonna be a joke. It's a shame, back in the 200 series and before, AMD/ATi's cards were really good, but they just can't keep up anymore, which I blame AMD for. I wish AMD never bought ATi. AMD, your CPUs are fucking great (minus faildozer and anything with a FX logo on it), but your GPUs... Nah.

i like the 480/580 tho and my good ol 9600pro is my baby

post # 666

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

1 minute ago, 2Buck said:

As someone who leans towards AMD, I agree. AMD cards just lack the polish of Geforce cards and seem to have more problems. They do usually get better down the line with AMD Finewine technology, but I want something that just works. Geforce cards just feel better to use to me. Plus, Vega is most likely gonna be a joke. It's a shame, back in the 200 series and before, AMD/ATi's cards were really good, but they just can't keep up anymore, which I blame AMD for. I wish AMD never bought ATi. AMD, your CPUs are fucking great (minus faildozer and anything with a FX logo on it), but your GPUs... Nah.

I %100 agree with you.I had no problems with my CPU and i never saw a game get bottlenecked because of my cpu.I will sell my GPU as fast as i can to get a NVIDIA GPU

have you ran all of these cards on the same Windows installation? Have you tried to test the cards on a new installation of Windows? What we're dealing with might be a software issue, not a hardware one. If you don't have an extra hard drive, you can partition your drive and install it on a second given you have enough space. If it still lags/crashes on the new installation, then it's definitely hardware related. Although the power supply setup worries me a bit. No idea what you mean by 3 pin to 4 pin adapter, but unless you meant Molex to 6-Pin PCIE, you're lacking a whole other 6-Pin connector which means power draw problems if it even lets you run the card at all.

My PC Setup:

Spoiler

The PC:

Case: Cougar Solution ATX Mid Tower

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620v3

Mobo: AsRock x99 Extreme4

RAM: 12GB (3x4GB) GeiL DDR4 2133MHz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB MSI Armor OC

PSU: EVGA 80+ 500w

Storage: Toshiba P300 1TB HDD + Hitachi HDS721016CLA382 160GB HDD (with the classic messy partition table)

Cooling: Zalman CNPS10X Extreme

Etc: LG Lite-On DVD+R Burner (i use optical media all the time for vintage computers, it's not dead yet! hell, floppy drive in here too but can't plug it into x99 :()

Outside the case:

Monitors (left to right):  Dell E176FP + Samsung Syncmaster 2253BW + AOC G2260VWQ6 Freesync

Keyboard: Lexmark (IBM) Model M-122

Mouse: Logitech G402

Headset: Samson SR850

DAC: Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini

Mic: Realistic Cardioid 33-992a

Main Laptop: 2009 Macbook (Recycling Haul)
Streaming Laptop: 2013 Samsung Series 7 Ultra 740U

26 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

As someone who leans towards AMD, I agree. AMD cards just lack the polish of Geforce cards and seem to have more problems to me. They do usually get better down the line with AMD Finewine technology, but I want something that just works. Geforce cards just feel better to use to me. Plus, Vega is most likely gonna be a joke. It's a shame, back in the 200 series and before, AMD/ATi's cards were really good, but they just can't keep up anymore, which I blame AMD for. I wish AMD never bought ATi. AMD, your CPUs are fucking great (minus faildozer and anything with a FX logo on it), but your GPUs... Nah.

i like the 480/580 tho and my good ol 9600pro is my baby

post # 666

1000000% agree. AMD should have never bought ATI. Hell, we might have not had 10+ years of shitty CPU's from them if they didnt have to compete in the GPU market. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

9 minutes ago, syloui said:

have you ran all of these cards on the same Windows installation? Have you tried to test the cards on a new installation of Windows? What we're dealing with might be a software issue, not a hardware one. If you don't have an extra hard drive, you can partition your drive and install it on a second given you have enough space. If it still lags/crashes on the new installation, then it's definitely hardware related. Although the power supply setup worries me a bit. No idea what you mean by 3 pin to 4 pin adapter, but unless you meant Molex to 6-Pin PCIE, you're lacking a whole other 6-Pin connector which means power draw problems if it even lets you run the card at all.

I have no idea what is the adapters name in english. Also i did try on a new installation of windows.Still crashes.I hardly think it is a hardware issue.It was fine like 1-2 days ago.

Yeah this is just more and more sounding not like the GPU fault. A psu with adapter cables.. man I really didn't think anyone used those things. 

Post of pic of your Pc.. let me see if my Theory is correct. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Lol, I'm strictly Nvidia no matter what miner hype does to AMD cards. AMD did good with Ryzen, but their software has never been a strong point. Radeon cards made during the Fury era on up artifact under lighting conditions with OpenGL that Nvidia never does because of bad drivers.

I just realized my clock speed is 300mhz and i cant change it from the amd drivers.Any help ?

Buy lowend product, get lowend results.

You wouldn't expect a console to perform amazingly, would you?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1 hour ago, EPENEX said:

Graphics cards are a scam. Just get a good CPU with integrated graphics.

Technically, he already did.  He has an A10 APU.

2 hours ago, Cosmos csgoroll.com said:
Processor :AMD A10-6800 

Have you tried running with the onboard graphics?  Just to test, if nothing else.