FedEx is god awful

Snickerzz

spends 7 hours going to a fedex facility in the same town, then spent 10 hours in one fedex facility doing nothing, then goes to the state above me. what the serious fuck ._________. it was shipped from the state next to me, it shouldnt take more than 2 days .____.

post-5552-0-18294500-1385604584_thumb.pn

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You just found out that they suck?

Took you long enough :P

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

That's the thing with shipping bud, the postal service will get it to you when it wants to  :P.

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

UPS where your package is delivered right!!!!!!

fedex-meme-generator-says-expected-deliv

fedex-pileup_o_1037123.jpg

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Still better than DHL...

My xonarDG has been sitting in Compton, California for 11 days now - I live nowhere near Compton.

Oh, DHL 2-day international shipping...

fedex-meme-generator-says-expected-deliv

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

itll come tommorow. its ok. considering you have the time and energy to complain means your worries are small. i think you will be ok. just hang in there bud. everything is going to be ok

Literately 2 days before black Friday. Complains about shipping being slow.  Are you that young or just stupid?

Man them and newegg put major restrictions on overnight delivery. I dont understand why i couldnt hold at fedex for pickup or re route to new address. I hate leaving stuff on front door to be stolen. First i overnighted to find out 2 hrs later i couldnt hold at fedex for pickup then after i paid $5 to reroute to my moms house they held for address error. Called them fixed error then at 12pm same error again. Called up using every 4 letter word i know got it fixed again so i thought. just to have them return it to the fedex warehouse. Where .... wait for it.... i picked it up after work. Just like i wanted to fo in the first plac

I agree, Fedex is terrible. I have a mini-hdmi to hdmi cable I ordered being shipped by Fedex. The tracking number doesn't even work. It's been 4 days since I was given the tracking number and it still says "tracking number not found"...  <_<

If it were UPS, I would've had the item 3 days ago, and had a working tracking number the same day I ordered the item.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Still not as bad as the USPS or UPS just dumping packages and driving away.

The issue maybe just Ohioans to be honest... lived there all my life and I have to say that most of them besides you and I are idiots :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

UPS where I live is awesome, they always neatly place my packages instead of throwing them, plus they get here on time. I ordered an 8 pin atx to 4 pin atx cable from newegg and it got shipped through FedEx. I got the cable 2 months after they shipped it.

I don't have a problem with this because I live in a good neighborhood, and UPS or USPS are much faster compared to Fedex. I check up on my product tracking every 2 hours or so, so i know exactly when my shipments come.

I live a mile away from the tri-county UPS hub. It works out to my advantage because I can just drive up the road when I miss a package :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Ok so there are many of thousands of packages going out in a single day at just that location. This is what happens when you cheap out on the shipping. Keep in mind it's the same holiday season right now and there MANY more packages being sent. Looking over the screen shot that looks NORMAL. I get 1 UPS, 1 Fedex and 1 misc shipping company pretty much 6 days a week for my company. It looks fine. Pay the extra damn $5 in shipping next time.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Ok so there are many of thousands of packages going out in a single day at just that location. This is what happens when you cheap out on the shipping. Keep in mind it's the same holiday season right now and there MANY more packages being sent. Looking over the screen shot that looks NORMAL. I get 1 UPS, 1 Fedex and 1 misc shipping company pretty much 6 days a week for my company. It looks fine. Pay the extra damn $5 in shipping next time.

I can't imagine how insane the shipping business must be around holiday season...

Hail Sithis!

I bought from somewhere where you could not choose shipping options and had to choose free shipping..

I can't imagine how insane the shipping business must be around holiday season...

The UPS depot is down the road from where I work and I can see probably a safe bet of a 600% increase in the amount of UPS trucks I've seen lately. Which is good because I hate waiting for a box of 4770ks, GTX 780's and ram to come in at the normal time of 4-5PM.. I like getting them at 10AM.. Makes my life easier.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

I bought from somewhere where you could not choose shipping options and had to choose free shipping..

You are buying from the wrong place. If I can't get it in 1-2 days, I ain't ordering it.

You are buying from the wrong place. If I can't get it in 1-2 days, I ain't ordering it.

I only bought it from there because it was on sale. :P