Girlfriends

chimmychunger

@JefferyD90

Haahahaha, i love it! Anyways, I helped her though being sad tonight so y'know, in the good books (slowly working towards the main goal, one step at a time)

getting brownie points is always good

I agree with Jeffery's comment. Relationships are just road blocks to get in the way of your goals. Always gotta worry about the other side. 

Seeing if the LTT in person garage sale lines up with our spring break that my friend and I have. We might just drop by...

Cant wait till spring break, LTT In person garage sale, And my friend(?)

Really? 15 and you're worried about that? Faith in humanity: -10

16 and a half now :P

Number one rule is don't get your dicky sticky in the crazy waizy chicks.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Number one rule is don't get your dicky sticky in the crazy waizy chicks.

what :P

I'll probably never have another one.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Well things for me seem to be going quite well. Last night she sent me a message "please be in a rela... mmm idk". after that she tried changing the subject by asking what I was doing ect. In time it'll happen. Oh and she is fully open to me now and tells me that I'm the only one that she has ever opened up to before ect.  :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Well things for me seem to be going quite well. Last night she sent me a message "please be in a rela... mmm idk". after that she tried changing the subject by asking what I was doing ect. In time it'll happen. Oh and she is fully open to me now and tells me that I'm the only one that she has ever opened up to before ect.  :)

Good luck mate!

Nice just make sure your not getting played. The last girl I was playing said she liked me and so on but now she is busy for 3 months. Not sure what to believe but people tell me to move on. Guess I will just move on and if she liked me then she will make her move. Do you go on dates with this girl? If not you should try asking her out and go from there. Watch for the signs and don't miss the opportunity. Had several friends miss their chance.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

My PC is my girlfriend. It has no legs, so it cant run. It probably wants to though, my computer CPU and RAM is fully used when I game. 

I like chocolate milk.

Nice just make sure your not getting played. The last girl I was playing said she liked me and so on but now she is busy for 3 months. Not sure what to believe but people tell me to move on. Guess I will just move on and if she liked me then she will make her move. Do you go on dates with this girl? If not you should try asking her out and go from there. Watch for the signs and don't miss the opportunity. Had several friends miss their chance.

No, I met her through steam. She does live in New York while I live in Virginia so it's doable. I asked her what her thoughts were if we were in a relationship and she told me that she has a fear of loosing me if we were to break up ect. I told her that would never happen but idk. There's no rush, I'm just happy I have someone to talk/ play games with ect. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

No, I met her through steam. She does live in New York while I live in Virginia so it's doable. I asked her what her thoughts were if we were in a relationship and she told me that she has a fear of loosing me if we were to break up ect. I told her that would never happen but idk. There's no rush, I'm just happy I have someone to talk/ play games with ect. 

I met a girl on Guild Wars 2 and fell in love with her once I found out she was a girl lol. I thought she was a dude at first because of the male character and she use to hit on me. I got her to buy a headset and mic. Set a date and met her in person. Drove 18 hours to meet her. Love at first sight. Went great then I said some stuff out of frustration not at her but in general. I lost her but I know it can happen so I wish you best of luck.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I've had many girlfriends and only a few serious relationships. Most ended pretty mutually good a few ended badly one ended really badly and I'm currently in a relationship now as well. She lives with me but I leave for BCT tomorrow so its going to get a bit tough for me and her so we will see what our relationship can endure.

I've had many girlfriends and only a few serious relationships. Most ended pretty mutually good a few ended badly one ended really badly and I'm currently in a relationship now as well. She lives with me but I leave for BCT tomorrow so its going to get a bit tough for me and her so we will see what our relationship can endure.

The test of time. One of the greatest tests a relationship can endure. Remember time waits for no one.

The test of time. One of the greatest tests a relationship can endure. Remember time waits for no one.

exept the doctor :P

exept the doctor :P

I love that show. I just watched all the seasons on Netflix.

Well the waiting payed off, me and her are now in a relationship.  :D I can tell that she's really shy so that explains why she didn't talk about her self at first. 

Well the waiting payed off, me and her are now in a relationship.  :D I can tell that she's really shy so that explains why she didn't talk about her self at first. 

Good that the things turned out positively. Congratulations!

What can we learn from this? Patience helps, rushing doesn't necessarily lead to anything good.

Glad we could help (that is, if any of our advice was useful). Back to the dark corner I go

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

great, just don't push it.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Congratulations. Can I come to the wedding? :D  but seriously congrats and wish you two the best of luck.

that's the dream for all of us isn't it?

Oh well, Ill enjoy what I have now just as much.

here is an interesting thing for you guys, if you're overweight and you like a girl and she knows and point blankly refuses to go out with you. then you become skinny and she then wants to go out with you. shoudl this type of person be avoided

here is an interesting thing for you guys, if you're overweight and you like a girl and she knows and point blankly refuses to go out with you. then you become skinny and she then wants to go out with you. shoudl this type of person be avoided

Depends on how overweight you are...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY