Updated: Darksiders 3 officialy revealed

Bouzoo

Darksiders%28Series%29_logo.png

In case you're a Darksiders fan like me, today might be your lucky day.

After we heard that there probably won't be any sequels, the listing today on Amazon gives us hope. If we're to believe it, the game will be released on 31st December 2018 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, so there is still quite some time. The price will be $59,99.

This time, we're jumping in the shoes of Fury, the 3rd Horsemen that is this time wields a whip and magic to fight for restoring the balance. We don't know anything about the story, but here are some details:

You play as Fury, a mage who uses her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth. She's described as "the most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen". In previous Darksiders games you played as War and Death. (In the Darksiders universe the four siblings are Death, Strife, Fury and War, if you're wondering why Fury is the star of this game.)

In the game, Fury has various forms, each granting her access to new weapons, moves and abilities. You have to defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants in a post-apocalyptic environment.

Official logo and I suppose cover art?

61rNJVJd1cL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I am more than hyped. I absolutely loved the first game, it is arguably one of my all time great, while the sequel was fine, due to the bugs that ruined a huge part of the experience for me. It was fun and ok but that's all 

Both the concept art and the allegedly gameplay screenshots looks stunning, so let's hope it looks like that in the end (quite similar to the first game). Check it out at the link below.

You can see more info as well as the official listing here

Source

Update:

Official trailer revealed, courtesy of @ivan134

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Am I the only one that mixes dark souls with darksiders?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, L.Lawliet said:

Not sure if this is legit but mankind have been waiting for this.

I was skeptic, but that seems to me like too much work for a fake. 

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Probably yes. :P

Also Dec 31st is often a place holder for dates that have yet to be announced... Trust me, as a Kingdom Hearts fan Ive seen Dec 31'st for "two years from this year" for like three years. It's also a common practice in business too. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Also Dec 31st is often a place holder for dates that have yet to be announced... Trust me, as a Kingdom Hearts fan Ive seen Dec 31'st for "two years from this year" for like three years. It's also a common practice in business too. 

That is true. Waiting for the official response from the studio. Since it was listed, I have a feeling it will be announced soon. Maybe. 

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease be real

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Just now, Bouzoo said:

That is true. Waiting for the official response from the studio. Since it was listed, I have a feeling it will be announced soon. Maybe. 

I mean it would be great if Square released KH3 this winter season, but its not amazon deciding the release date. If I check this five months from now the year will get bumped back to 2018 probably (unless they actually announce date , then HOO BOY HELLA HYPE)

Capture.PNG

I mean it would be great if Square released KH3 this winter season, but its not amazon deciding the release date. If I check this five months from now the year will get bumped back to 2018 probably (unless they actually announce date , then HOO BOY HELLA HYPE)

Hey hey, there is hope, it says 29th! xD

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

That's actually a lie.  They put the 29th to get people hyped because they're releasing like the 50th remaster!

"NOW GET 1.5 AND 2.5 AND 2.8 FOR THE PS4 PRO ALL ON ONE DISC AND WE WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER SH!%&Y PIN NO NE CARES ABOUT NOW IN 75FPS AND MARGINALLY IMPROVED GRAPHICS"

............ I still bought all of them. I cant help it. I have like 40 KH T-shirts. I'm addicted.

Yeah awesome! I was excited I read about it today. Really enjoyed previous ones and was hoping they continue eventually with a new game and here it is. Great!

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Loved the first game. Second game was bugged on pc and I couldn't enter Death's second form. There were no refunds at the time and I couldn't play the game. Never buying another Darksiders game ever again.

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

I get it mixed up with DarkStalkers

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 hours ago, Paranoid Kami said:

Loved the first game. Second game was bugged on pc and I couldn't enter Death's second form. There were no refunds at the time and I couldn't play the game. Never buying another Darksiders game ever again.

I had the bug where you had to wait 30 sec every time when you entered or exited menu. MENU. So yeah, I waited more on that than I play some games. But they patched it the day after I beat the game. Timong.

Imo, it's worth buying them on GOG on sale, really cheap and no DRM. The first games I bought on GOG. 

I have Darksiders 1 and 2 for at least 3 years and I have barely played it. I cannot really say I am excited for the 3rd one.

it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

thq?

wut?

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I have never heard of DarkSiders...

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

1 minute ago, Thony said:

I have never heard of DarkSiders...

Dafuq DansGame

27 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Dafuq DansGame

Ive watched twitch for about 3 years now and nobody has ever mentioned it. Might be peasant game. DarkSouls is master race I guess.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

7 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I have only played the original dark siders so far, and I absolutely loved it :D How was 2 ?

Imo, it was worse. It was not a bad game, it was good, but just good. The first part was much better. 

Curious as to how they are going to make the game. There was a significant change in gameplay mechanics from the first to the second (DMC/Zelda-ish to an action RPG) so I'm curious as to whether they'll change it again or go back to one of those two styles. I never thought this series would ever again see the light of day, so I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic, but mostly I'm just excited for another Darksiders game.

6 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I have only played the original dark siders so far, and I absolutely loved it :D How was 2 ?

Darksiders 2 was great, although the PC port was unfortunately shit.

YES FINALLY

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

i spent some time playing through the darksiders series a few months ago, and it was a pretty decent hack-and-slash. the boss fights left much to be desired though. and the leveled loot of the second game was a hit-and-miss - they should have stuck with the loot system in the first game. let's just hope they don't make the third one too open-world - the almost non-linear nature (in other words, you can still backtrack to previous areas) of the first two felt right for the series. 

8 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

I had the bug where you had to wait 30 sec every time when you entered or exited menu. MENU. So yeah, I waited more on that than I play some games. But they patched it the day after I beat the game. Timong.

Imo, it's worth buying them on GOG on sale, really cheap and no DRM. The first games I bought on GOG. 

Just checked and there's Darksiders 1 Warmastered edition that came for free to all who owned Darksiders 1. There's a Deathinitive addition for Darksiders 2, but they don't offer it for free to those who bought Darksiders 2. If it fixed bugs and was given to those who bought it before I would have been interested in purchasing Darksiders 3