WAN Show Guest Request.

Gabe would be awesome but so would Bill Gates and Steve Wozniack.  We could dream of a conference call with all 3 of them on the live stream. I reckon Linus and Slick would have a melt down.

I'd love to see Stewart Cheifet who was the host/co-host from the old TV show 'The Computer Chronicles' that aired from the '80s to early 00's. It would be interesting to get his opinions on how tech has progressed and so forth I reckon. Here's a link to one of the episodes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5_doCwi608

I second Stewart Cheifet as a guest. It would be fascinating to hear his views of tech today and if he still obsessed with spreadsheet performance.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

noob from Battlefield Friends

Corsair 350D + AF Quiet Edition | Asus VI Gene ROG | 4770K OC 4.6ghz | H100i + SP Quiet Edition | 16gb DDR3 1866 Dominator Platinum | EVGA GTX 780 Ti OC | Corsair AX860 | 840 Evo SSD x2, WD Scorpio Black | Asus VG248QE + G-Sync | Ducky Shine 3 | DeathAdder 2013

Carey Holzman. Or Falcon from Logical Increments.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

I would like a big WAN show with the others employees from LMG as guests.

Signatures are stupid.

I would like a big WAN show with the others employees from LMG as guests.

Can't they just sit behind Linus and Slick and give them bunny ears? :P

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Have done some searching but couldn't find a topic on wether we can request certain peole to be guests on the WAN show.  If it is arleady available someone should sticky it so its easy to find.

Well my guest request would be a forum members Alpenwasser and Sneff as there builds are awesome. Also  youtuber Singularity Computers cause his knowledge on modding and builds would be great to hear about.

Just a thought

Seananners just to talk about Bengal cats :P

what about @MayflowerElectronics ? Im down for that, also having Logan or Pistol would be awesome

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Seananners just to talk about Bengal cats :P

Weird, has @LinusTech always been following Seananners on Twitter?  :blink:

fkrna98.jpg

How about Lisa from MobileTechReview.

My rig: Cpu: AMD 8350 | Cooler: Corsair h100i with Noctua nf-f12 fans | Ram: 8gb 1600 corsair vengeance | Hard Drive: 2x 1tb wd drives in raid 1 | SSd: 128gb plextor m5p  | Motherboard: asrock extreme9  | Graphics card: amd 7850 2gb | Power Supply: ocz modular | Case: cooler master cm 690 ii          Peripherals: | Monitor: x-star 1440p | Mic: blue snowball  | Keyboard: Flashget G600  | Mouse: No name |

• 1 month later...

it doesn't look like there is a topic made for past guests who have already starred on the show. does anybody know if this info exists somewhere?

What about big hardware personalities from websites that aren't Youtube names? I would be interesting in seeing Kyle, Brent, or Steve from [H]ardOCP. All three of them have been in the review "industry" for a long time, they are intelligent and not shy about their opinions. Someone like Anand could be interesting too.

Perhaps some big people from the gaming side of reviews? Someone like Jeff Gertsman, Jim Sterling, or Dan Shu.

anand has been on already if im not mistaken, and it was linus fangirling the whole time D:, still thats interesting to watch :)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Weird, has @LinusTech always been following Seananners on Twitter?  :blink:

you can't not like seananners... its an unwritten law...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

you can't not like seananners... its an unwritten law...

Who's that again?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Who's that again?

he's pretty funny and has a laugh that can cure cancer.

hes probably not that popular on this forum because he doesnt work much for his videos (or it looks like he doesnt, i know he has to edit and stuff but still)

Josh from Fractal, JJ from Asus, and Logan from TS. 

All in the same show.

Throw Jayztwocents and Barnicules in for good measure.

he's pretty funny and has a laugh that can cure cancer.

hes probably not that popular on this forum because he doesnt work much for his videos (or it looks like he doesnt, i know he has to edit and stuff but still)

Actually I think I have seen a few of his videos. He seems like a nice guy(that is usually how I pick youtubers to watch).

Josh from Fractal, JJ from Asus, and Logan from TS. 

All in the same show.

Throw Jayztwocents and Barnicules in for good measure.

Please not JJ or Josh. Even though I kinda want to see Josh every time a rep from a company comes they just gush about their products half the time which gets annoying. However a round table guest show would be cool to do some time but it might get chaotic.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Actually I think I have seen a few of his videos. He seems like a nice guy(that is usually how I pick youtubers to watch).

Please not JJ or Josh. Even though I kinda want to see Josh every time a rep from a company comes they just gush about their products half the time which gets annoying. However a round table guest show would be cool to do some time but it might get chaotic.

Josh wouldn't have much to chat about as it is. I just want to see the conversation go way off like anytime Josh is in a show.

I want Logan again.

AMD FX-8350   -   Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3   -   ADATA XPG 8GB   -   Asus GTX 780   -   Fractal Design Define R4   -   Corsair CS650M

Kingston 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB   -   CM Storm QuickFire Rapid   -   Razer DeathAdder 2013

I agree with OP but I would also suggest freddie from Rocket Jump YT channel.

• 3 weeks later...

I reckon after Linus spoke to the Valve employee about streaming media through steam i reckon the all and mighty Gaben could be within reach.