Domino’s will use ROBOTS to deliver its pizzas in Europe

CoeGunnell
3 hours ago, Centurius said:

Now if only most European countries didn't have a bunch of Italians running great local and affordable pizza places.

Here here!

Dominos pizza is very overpriced in UK so I dont order it no more and now they have the worst idea ever (if the photo represents the robot..) ... 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

16 hours ago, wcreek said:

huh must be dominos in other countries? Because here's it not too bad. I mean for a little bit more I could get a pizza from a small local chain that tastes a little better. But still I think Dominos is sort of better than Pizza hut. I mean yeah Pizza hut has stuff crust pizza and stuff that dominos may or may not do and may or may not be better.

in my country dominos is the worst pizza you can get than pizza hut and after thet local pizza and than real italian

10 hours ago, Centurius said:

Now if only most European countries didn't have a bunch of Italians running great local and affordable pizza places.

no we dont have that xD

10 hours ago, Centurius said:

Italians? I think you mean Turks.

17 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Where the fuk is my pizza?!

(Some thugs robbed, ate and vandalized both my wallet and pizza).

Sounds like a good idea.

No problem: just remember to put lots of bacon on your pizza and most of the criminals will mysteriously avoid it but it will have nothing to do with the fact that pork = haram and you're racist for even reading this joke.

-------

Current Rig

-------

18 hours ago, WereCat said:

I had Domino pizza only once. It looked freaking delicious but it tasted very bad.

I guess that I will have to wait for my local pizza place to buy robots to see one.

My experience with big chain pizza places is that they constantly are changing out the chefs so the pizza tastes slightly different each time I order, the pizza could be good or bad. You probably just got a bad chef when you ordered.

16 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

I live in Germany and tried once to order a pizza from dominos and even pick it up myself because i live next to the store. Yeah 13 € for a big pizza, O.o sorry but that is not going to happen...

Look for the deals, its the same with Pizza Hut too. They charge £13 for a single large pizza but will sell you 2 large pizzas, a side and a dink for £19.99

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I think they also trialled this in Australia but I don't know what the outcome was. I know if I saw one coming down the street I'd be tempted to box it in or mess with it.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

23 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Where the fuk is my pizza?!

(Some thugs robbed, ate and vandalized both my wallet and pizza).

Sounds like a good idea.

As someone who lives in England I thaught the exact same thing. There is no way any pizza is going to make it to any delivery point.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

20 hours ago, matrix07012 said:

Domino's: "Deliver this pizza to this address."

Robot: "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Space-Odyssey-4.jpg.e26c4c3a143ea08c6c619d29fc826a6b.jpg"

Domino's: "Oh well" *smashes robot with black monolyth*

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

17 hours ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Yeah sure, I bet that thing will get here, hot pizza intact, in one meter of snow and uphill on ice.

Pls who is ur pfp

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

8 hours ago, Hunter115 said:

in my country dominos is the worst pizza you can get than pizza hut and after thet local pizza and than real italian

Yeah in the US, it's not bad. Not great but cheaper and slightly better than Pizza Hut. Little Caesars is very good especially for its price. US$5 for a regular pepperoni. Fukkkk  I wish I had $5 and some change rn

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, Natsoup said:

Pls who is ur pfp

Yamada, from "Working!!"

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This has been in Australia for a while hasn't it?

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

17 hours ago, Thony said:

Dominos pizza is very overpriced in UK so I dont order it no more and now they have the worst idea ever (if the photo represents the robot..) ... 

Yea i have a Dominos Pizza just 2 minutes walk away from my house. I dont use it. I goto a another pizza place. Yes the pizzas aint as good as the Dominos ones but they are still good for a faction of the price. Just too overpiced over here in the UK. 

8 hours ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Yamada, from "Working!!"

Thank you haha

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

8 hours ago, IceCold008 said:

Yea i have a Dominos Pizza just 2 minutes walk away from my house. I dont use it. I goto a another pizza place. Yes the pizzas aint as good as the Dominos ones but they are still good for a faction of the price. Just too overpiced over here in the UK. 

Where I am from , pizza costs £4-10 at very most for even 12"+. So I was very shocked when a franchise asks £18 for a small 6" pizza....The only time it makes it worth is on Tuesdays when its 1+1 free.

I had no other choice in Cornwall really so I tried it twice before I was done with that bullshit. Now I moved to London and can het 8" for £10.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE