Ratchet and Clank is heading to mobile devices

TopWargamer

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/31/5052366/ratchet-and-clank-before-the-nexus-mobile-game

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/new-ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-trailer-unveiled-before-the-nexus-app-detailed/

10592674493_0f08b2e0fb_o.0_cinema_720.0.

10592432886_0741ab0cf5_o.jpg

The duo's mobile excursion, Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus, is an endless runner set atop grindrails, a mechanic longtime fans will recognize. Players can hop between them to earn upgrades and Raritanium, which can transfer to the upcoming console game, Ratchet & Clank: Enter the Nexus. Insomniac Games did not not reveal a release date, platforms or price for the mobile game.

So it's basically a prequel to Enter the Nexus and some of what you do in Before the Nexus (mobile game) can be transferred to Enter the Nexus. 

Personally, I love Ratchet and Clank games, so I'll more than likely be playing this game. Will be fun to play Ratchet and Clank on the go on my Android phone.

:P

(Assuming that it will be out on Android.)

COMIC SANS

NO

PLEASE GOD NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It could be good. We won't know until it's actually in our hands. 

We all said the same thing about that Deus Ex mobile game, and that turned out to be fairly good for what it was. 

COMIC SANS

It looks really good for what it is. However, Insomniac disappointed me after R&C 3... Oh yes I will take the time to sit down and complain about how R&C 1 2 3 were the best games, the "good times" and how the newer R&C games are just straight out not as fun.

NOOOOO!! then again maybe that may allow them to bring it to PC

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Well, they do have plans for other platforms by means of their gaming stream service called "Gaikai"

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

ive never played ratchet and clank but ive always found it interesting and wanted to try it just reminds me of crash bandicoot and spyro i would probably get this but only if i had a shield as i dont like to play on touch screen and i cant really set my phone up on an angle to play with a controller.

ive never played ratchet and clank but ive always found it interesting and wanted to try it just reminds me of crash bandicoot and spyro i would probably get this but only if i had a shield as i dont like to play on touch screen and i cant really set my phone up on an angle to play with a controller.

Dude, just get a $80 PS2 off the internet (it's cheap) & then play Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, and 3 in that order. Or at least play the 2nd one. It's marvelous. For some of us, that was our entire childhood *cough me

Dude, just get a $80 PS2 off the internet (it's cheap) & then play Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, and 3 in that order. Or at least play the 2nd one. It's marvelous. For some of us, that was our entire childhood *cough me

lol ohk cant i just get a ps2 emulator?

it will be awesome i'll have a reason to connect my ps3 controller to my nexus 4 again. :)

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Does this mean they're ditching the ps vita hope not

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

That could happen INSOMNIAC does games for every platform and they choose there puplisher for each game.

I would love a PC version of Ratchet and Clank.

RTX2070OC 

I would rather a new one on PC though.... with decent graphics. The Rachet and Clank series was fun though I just dont like playing games on mobile devices often.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

lol ohk cant i just get a ps2 emulator?

get a real PS2 and play it 480p on a TV with a real PS2 controller and a real PS2 loading speed (loading speed actually does matter in this game, believe it or not. It's not necessarily faster=better and you'll see why).

It's an experience well worth $500. No jokes.

R&C 1,2,3 and Op. Dest were some of my favorite games as a kid, I finished them all 10-15 times or something stupid like that.

This coud be lots of fun if it's done well

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

post-29406-0-38904900-1383354539.gif

Why?

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."