Call of Duty: Ghosts Native 1080p on PS4, Upscaled on Xbox One

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

people really care about graphics on cod games? 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Because the Xbox has a lot of issues right now.

neogaf was reporting earlier that Xbox One was running at 900p max.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

"next generation consoles"
/lol

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Meh, won't care about CoD ever again. I would buy it if there was a campaign-only version.  

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Next gen console motto: "Next gen consoles...We play new games at previous gen graphics"

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

The fish move out of the way when you swim near them thats ground breaking mmm kay

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

When it's Xbox vs. Playstation, then yes, graphics matter.

But when it's PC vs. Consoles: graphics, resolution and FPS suddenly don't matter anymore.

Weird isn't it?

Hey look, PS4's superior hardware is kicking in, and a lot of people from both Microsoft and Sony (and console gamers all around) said that the hardware didn't matter. 

Ok.

COMIC SANS

BUT BUT THEY TOLD ME MY XBOX ONE COULD DO 4K?!?! I guess i went out and bought that 4k Tv for nothing :(

Sarcasm/

and you "just buy" your 4k tv for run CoD on you new XB1  :lol:

where you can put that 4k now ? lol

HA!

I mean, not that you should be playing CoD on a console.

Or play CoD in the first place.

Hey look, PS4's superior hardware is kicking in, and a lot of people from both Microsoft and Sony (and console gamers all around) said that the hardware didn't matter. 

Ok.

exactly.

On BF4, the PS4 is running at 900p and the XBOne is running at 720p according to JackFrags (youtuber who has played them and spoke to DICE devs). The XBone is seriously not doing well at the moment.

HTTP/2 203

what will the frame rate be on the PS4 though? lower than the Xbone perhaps. We shall see.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

what will the frame rate be on the PS4 though? lower than the Xbone perhaps. We shall see.

probably constant 60fps... the only reason to lower resolution in xb1 is to get solid 60fps no matter what. 

You guys have the same avatar!

OT: This is amazing...

Their avatars aren't synced so it's really weird to look at or is that just me? 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

probably constant 60fps... the only reason to lower resolution in xb1 is to get solid 60fps no matter what. 

But with very similar specs, PS4 could not have that much of an advantage. Or maybe they do. I dont know.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

But with very similar specs, PS4 could not have that much of an advantage. Or maybe they do. I dont know.

it probably does... but I do agree it's comparing two things that are pretty much similar (especially when compared with pc)

Hahaha "Next Gen" and we are talking about CoD in the first Year how will it be in 4 Years :o(And we can run everything in 4K by then with our awesome Volta GPUs with stacked Dram :D )
1080p is already standart for us and in 3-4 Years 1440p+ will be standart.

RTX2070OC 

Guess the graphics are too intense for the Xbox One to handle but don't think Cod graphics can be that detailed imo. This would make the PS4 more appealing to users as it supports native 1080p. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Wasn't EA saying next gen consoles were 8-10 times more powerful than "the best pc"?

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)