Call of Duty: Ghosts Native 1080p on PS4, Upscaled on Xbox One

Do COD players even care?

It's just a bunch of twelve year olds, I don't really think they care. I would be surprised if any CoD player cares.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

It's just a bunch of twelve year olds, I don't really think they care. I would be surprised if any CoD player cares.

Twelvies be like what's a resolution

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

I thought of this earlier but now I'm starting to think this would be stupid.

Do you think Sony and Microsoft have a gentleman's agreement? Sony gets the better graphics while Microsoft gets the exclusive's and things earlier?

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Not all of them are twelve.. i play console with my friends that wont convert and i can say for the most part we dont care considering it still looks decent enough for a console

Not all of them are twelve.. i play console with my friends that wont convert and i can say for the most part we dont care considering it still looks decent enough for a console

Most of them, you do have to agree though. It does look decent actually, haven't played it in a long time as I don't care for the game anymore since it has been quite repetitive since Black Ops and the community (from what I've seen) is just like the LoL community, horrendous (no offence to anybody who plays it but that's what it seems like)..  

Most of them, you do have to agree though. It does look decent actually, haven't played it in a long time as I don't care for the game anymore since it has been quite repetitive since Black Ops and the community (from what I've seen) is just like the LoL community, horrendous (no offence to anybody who plays it but that's what it seems like)..  

Most are twelve yes.. either way ill be picking it up come tuesday to play with friends atleast.. plus i work at ebgames and i know customers are bound to ask me for opinions on it :/

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85