What do you guys do when you feel like total s**t?

Kazetana
Go to solution Solved by rhyseyness,
Just now, Kazetana said:

I have indeed done that.

On a more serious note, let yourself feel like shit for a bit.

When I feel like total shit, I accept that I feel like that and just let it happen for however long it takes.

No need to stress about it and don't put pressure yourself to feel better.

No one feels great all the time.

Better times are yet to come my friend!

Play video games and watch Youtube videos until I realize that I can't escape then just get in bed and sleep.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

watch anime, play games, chat, read through the "experiences with non techies" thread 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Kazetana said:

I have indeed done that.

When I feel like total shit, I accept that I feel like that and just let it happen for however long it takes.

1 minute ago, rhyseyness said:

Thank you friend, I shall wait for better times to come.

best advice i can give anyone: supply yourself with your basic needs, give yourself something to do outside (take out the trash, walk the dog, walk to the shops, or just have a nice cup a tea outside), practice some mindfulness perhaps, and just do something relaxing to take your mind off things. feeling bad is okay, its a part of life but don't let it take over. 

Call my GF and annoy her with my feelings, somehow that solves it, unless she is feeling the same.

It's like 2 lazy whales trying to communicate but failing terribly...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I know why but I let my self drown in it until I go to bed, then i feel better until next wave comes in.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Just now, VerticalDiscussions said:

-snip-

:D i don't even ask that, i just do it.

Did you just make that or have you found it somewhere?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Just now, samcool55 said:

-snip-

I searched for the image, went to imgflip, wrote my nonsense on the picture and posted it here ^^

I feel like s**t now...

Groomlake Authority

Just now, VerticalDiscussions said:

I searched for the image, went to imgflip, wrote my nonsense on the picture and posted it here ^^

I feel like s**t now...

Well, kudos to you in that case :D

For me that's close enough to you did it all by yourself.

shit like physically or emotionally? 

Or both? 

It's hard to fight the feeling of lethargy. And often, because of my diet and the little time and sleep I have as of late, I feel physically sick as well. The best I can do is get up, drink a big ass glass of water, through some music on, and get to work. I just power through it.

That said, if I had time to even cook for myself like I used to, I would. Diet, at least for me, is 50% of why I feel good or bad physically. Doesn't even mean a great healthy diet, just eating what you feel like you want and can handle instead of like fast food and pizza.  And play games. Thing is, since this is all really ambiguous, the one piece of advice I can give is don't like yourself feel like shit for feeling like shit, and don't feel shitty for doing what you feel like doing. Play games, watch anime or movies depending on what you're into. In the past, when I had problems getting up in the morning but wasn't as busy as I am now, that if I forced myself to do something instead of mindlessly browse reddit or stare at the wall, I felt better, even if only for a while. This meant turning a new game on or starting a new series. Right, you may not be in the mood, but you don't get that feeling of wasting time. Mindlessly browsing the internet is wasting time, playing games or watching a series isn't in the same sense, you are getting something out of it. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

S L E E P...

Listen to empowering music...

and remember that regardless of what shitty things may happen life goes on.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -