Trump has won

NTDaws
11 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

This thread doesn't abuse the Community Guidelines, yes if something is inappropriate in the thread or comment in the thread should be removed. But therefore this topic should not be locked.

I've been on this forum for a long time and I've seen lesser threads get locked way quicker than this. There are people in this thread resorting to personal attacks and are veering off of the topic because they don't want to admit they're wrong. Last I checked, that is against the forum rules.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

I've been on this forum for a long time and I've seen lesser threads get locked way quicker than this. There are people in this thread resorting to personal attacks and are veering off of the topic because they don't want to admit they're wrong. Last I checked, that is against the forum rules.

This thread is off topic though, this is a thread related to Trump. They can say anything as long as its about Trumpus.

The geek himself.

How is this thread still going...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Eh I'm thinking about closing it next week if things dont get better.

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

ill just call it say good things about trump.

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Because trump is involved...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

This thread is off topic though, this is a thread related to Trump. They can say anything as long as its about Trumpus.

Like I said, it's against the rules.

I'm not trying to be a little baby, but consistency would be nice on the forum's moderation.

13 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I'm not trying to be a little baby, but consistency would be nice on the forum's moderation.

Well to be honest I haven't looked through this ever, but clearly there is going to be a lot to deal with.  It will all be reviewed in time.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

14 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

ill just call it say good things about trump.

insert resident conservatives praising him like a god and posting fox news articles and resident liberals saying "fuck you" while simultaneously posting cnn articles

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

14 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

There is no Need a Mod is involved in everything. Clinton Trolls are everywhere tho...

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

insert resident conservatives praising him like a god and posting fox news articles and resident liberals saying "fuck you" while simultaneously posting cnn articles

It's funny because it's true.

That shows the problem with political discussion in general and even in this thread. No one wants to talk things out without responding with their usual retort instead of listening and engaging in actual discussion.

Just now, Praesi said:

There is no Need a Mod is involved in everything. Clinton Trolls are everywhere tho...

I don't know what you mean.

12 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

There is a reason why this chat is in Off Topic.

Just deal with.

Off-topic doesn't mean free from forum rules.

16 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

There is a reason why this chat is in Off Topic.

Just deal with.

Off-topic still falls under every forum rule and doesn't allow shitposting / trolling.

3 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Off-topic still falls under every forum rule and doesn't allow shitposting / trolling.

EVERYONE is not doing that. The topic is legit.

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

I think what's even funnier is that we decide to build a wall after illegal immigration's already died down

true lol

The geek himself.

I wonder what happens if twitter will ban trump if he causes any more issues. Lol hes gonna send a text to everyone in the country, that will be his twitter.

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

I think what's even funnier is that we decide to build a wall after illegal immigration's already died down

The geek himself.

Hot off the presses.

Dumbest GOP High Priestess and Trump supporter Sarah Palin has spoken, She called the Trump-Carrier deal as crony capitalism. So this is coming from the guy who said I'm going to be the greatest jobs president God has ever created and he will put an end to outsourcing jobs abroad. I can't believe this but for the first time, I agree with her. I just hope all people waking up and Trump making a press conference that he's stepping down as president because he's overwhelmed

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

35 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Hot off the presses.

Dumbest GOP High Priestess and Trump supporter Sarah Palin has spoken, She called the Trump-Carrier deal as crony capitalism. So this is coming from the guy who said I'm going to be the greatest jobs president God has ever created and he will put an end to outsourcing jobs abroad. I can't believe this but for the first time, I agree with her. I just hope all people waking up and Trump making a press conference that he's stepping down as president because he's overwhelmed

You realize that he isnt President yet, yes?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 minutes ago, Praesi said:

You realize that he isnt President yet, yes?

He will be in a few weeks. If the next president can't keep his party united and can't keep his promises, he'll either be impeached or be a one term president. But then again, Trump is less dangerous than Mike Pence. 

8 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

He will be in a few weeks. If the next president can't keep his party united and can't keep his promises, he'll either be impeached or be a one term president. But then again, Trump is less dangerous than Mike Pence. 

So you realize it. Good. Lets wait for him to be President and judge his Actions than.

3 hours ago, Praesi said:

So you realize it. Good. Lets wait for him to be President and judge his Actions than.

I'm not really optimistic with a Trump administration.

1. He doesn't seem to like the First Ammendment when it's being used against him.

2. He demands patriotism which again, a sign he despises the First Ammendment and is a sign of narcissism.

3. He's thin skinned. What would happen if he faces legit issues? Throw a tantrum?

4. Appoints naïve people.

5. Has no well thought plans in defeating ISIS.

6. A hypocrite.

Why would there be a post about Trump on a forum run by a Canadian company?!

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

28 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm not really optimistic with a Trump administration.

1. He doesn't seem to like the First Ammendment when it's being used against him.

2. He demands patriotism which again, a sign he despises the First Ammendment and is a sign of narcissism.

3. He's thin skinned. What would happen if he faces legit issues? Throw a tantrum?

4. Appoints naïve people.

5. Has no well thought plans in defeating ISIS.

6. A hypocrite.

Compared to pedophile scum of the Clinton side, which proofen fund and support ISIS,  I see no Problem here.

Why is there people who would rather see America die than to live under a president that they don't like/agree with?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -