WD Cav Black 1Tb
WD 650Gb
Z87 Fatality Motherboard 
Creative 3D Four-core sound processor 
1x1080P 144hz ASUS Monitor 
Coolermaster Quickfire TK Keyboard 
Genius GIla Mouse
Fractal XL R2
+ 2x 2.5inch 500GB hard drives I got from some broken laptop to use at Network sharing disks. 

A6-6400K

8GB Crucial RAM

MSI FM-A55M-E33

Windforce 270 oc'd to something

Toshiba 500gb HDD and Kingston 120GB SSD

Something 600W powersupply

First build & Current build:

I5 4690K

MSI Z97-G55 SLI

8GB Kingston Fury Black

(Soon) EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX
Some hard drives I had laying around totaling to 1.7TB

Corsair 230t

Corsair cx600m

The i5 does surprisingly well in gaming without a dedicated GPU, I'm able to run pretty much all my games just fine at 1680 x 1050 (Horrible resolution) at around low-medium settings for more demanding games, and medium-high for less demanding games at constant 40+ FPS.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

My first pc i made about 3 years ago. This was a pc i did build out of old parts i did not know a lot about computers back then.

intel single core 1.6ghz

The graphics card was pretty bad cost about £30 in today’s money and i do not know the name of it sorry

it had 4gb of ddr ram 400mhz xD

mini e machine case

mini atx motherboard not even a micro atx.

A crt monitor the old fat ones with vga and used the monitors on board sound.

I used a £2 keyboard and a £1mouse

300gb Hard drive which was the only okay bit.

300w Jepo power supply

windows 7 32bit

Oh yes and a stool that hurt my back xD

People are lazy to search...

Sorry i am new here :/ I would have posted it there if i had of known

My first PC i built was 10 years ago.. i didnt know much about computers back then but i knew one thing "If it Fits It will work"..

CPU: I have No idea what CPU it had.. Only thing i know is that it was a Intel Pentium at 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 2 gb (SomeMhz)
GPU: ATI X800 (Man i was proud of it..)

I had 2 of those "fat" monitors.
Man, My friends were jealous..(Or atleast the 3 "half-friends" i had at the time)

I was 7 years old at the time, I had some help from my father with building it, But i did most of the assembly.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

My first PC i built was 10 years ago.. i didnt know much about computers back then but i knew one thing "If it Fits It will work"..

CPU: I have No idea what CPU it had.. Only thing i know is that it was a Intel Pentium at 2.4 Ghz

RAM: 2 gb (SomeMhz)

GPU: ATI X800 (Man i was proud of it..)

I had 2 of those "fat" monitors.

Man, My friends were jealous..(Or atleast the 3 "half-friends" i had at the time)

I was 7 years old at the time, I had some help from my father with building it, But i did most of the assembly.

Two fat monitors i love how about the time you would of been the man!!! For having them. People in 20 years will laugh at are high spec pc's now

I think this one was my first too! The gpu didn't have a heatsink as i remember! I still got all the parts!

same here mine still runs 

Oh boy, the first computer I used, the first one I used exclusively, and the first one I consider mine are 3 different computers.

This one I am using right now, the one that I built, is the first one I really consider my own.

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

IBM ThinkPad T42, that thing was great for the $150 I paid for it, at least until a milk spill killed it...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Custom built AMD K6-III Machine

500mhz
64mb RAM

Voodoo4 

Win98 SE

Was later replaced in 2003 with a custom built Pentium III 1.0ghz machine with an ATI All-in-wonder 9000 which we ACTUALLY DID USE for TV

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

First computer I used?
Was either some Dell from like 2004 or some iMac G3

First computer I owned...
Acer Aspire (5517-1643?) (but it came with Windows Vista then got upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate worst thing to have ever been done to that thing...)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

cant be certian.

first computer i ever ''owned'' was a desktop i.... kinda.... stole... from the library....

i valunteared. xD they were gonna close things down and i stuffed it in my backpack. xD ahh.... small towns. <3

after that i decides ''hey, i can be smart and figure how it works'' took it out of its case and kept getting better parts.

technically, i still have it.  just... kinda the ship, replace every single board is it the same ship......

its sitting next to me on the floor being a sotrage container. inside i have like 20 1tb HDDs all pretty much full. with what you ask?

music. i can garuntee you all mp3 fies no duplicates. xD

anyway its got a core 2 duo and i think like a gig of ram....

I REFUSE TO MAKE A MEDIA SERVER OR NAS I MUST SIMPLY STACK THE HDDS ONTOP WITH DUCT TAPE

anyway, my current pc is a hp envy m6, some apu i ferget. its good for what i throw at it. (considering i dont throw anything i need to at it. xD )

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Well to clarify that i'm not counting old Atari's/Commodore 64's etc, but my first actual pc was a pentium 386 then a 486, I was a big Warcraft 1 & 2 fan needed the 486 for Warcraft II i think lol.

I am not sure of the brand of computer that my grandparents had when I was four, but it was basically mine and i count it as my first computer. I am only able to recall that it was off white (which tells you nothing) and ran Windows 95 (and of course i remember the games).

Mine first one that was completly mine was a dell laptop i forget the model number but it was from 2005 and it was the one that had a history of exploding in confrences

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Mine first one that was completly mine was a dell laptop i forget the model number but it was from 2005 and it was the one that had a history of exploding in confrences

hmm...a latitude maybe? 

I can't remember but it was white and had a athlon 64 inside it. That was the first one I ever owned.

The first computer I was to ever use however ran Windows 98 and had a pentium 3 in it, I think? My mind doesn't stretch that far back i'm sorry if the specs don't match the OS or whatever, all I can say is that it was very old and I used it for Word and Paint lol.

EDIT: Or it was Windows 95, again can't remember very well.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Dell_XPS_T600R.jpg

Something along the lines of this. I know it was Dell, it was from the late 90s, and it was a blast. Ran Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, and Lego Island 1 like it was nobodies business.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless