My Shit School PC

cahya003

Our PC's are great we just got new HP computers.

CPU- Intel Core i5 and i7 Skylake, not sure what type

GPU= Integrated but we don't do much video editing, only photoshop

RAM= 16GB of ram because that's the mainstream in our schools.

Half Tower case

1080p Monitors from Acer

The geek himself.

lol our school has i5 6200,i3's and pentiums dual cores with 4gb ram each and ssds with 1gigabit internet connection soon

they got everything connected to the servers at 1gbps. they all got random moniters by dell and run legit windows enterprise for about 400 pc's plus 12 servers

I edit my messages often. Please refresh for the latest message.

I am not always on the same thread. Tag or Quote me to get my attention.

Remember to Mark the solution to help others in the future.

SFF

CPU: R7 3700x

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x570-i

RAM: Corsair vengeance 64GB 3200MHz CL16

Cooler: Asetek 645LT

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 AERO

Case: Dan Case A4

Storage: 2TB Sabrent (PCI-E 3.0) - Windows

Storage: 1TB Crucial P5 Plus (PCIE 4.0) - Fedora

Storage: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO (SATA) - Steam

8 hours ago, KuJoe said:

It's probably not fake, it's probably just not activated because they re-image them so frequently (at least once a semester was common when I was in school).

or its used on a live system , lots of schools do that , basicly the OS wipes itself on shutdown to prevent scholars from doing bad things w/ the system or install a bunch of maleware and games 

when i went to school all we had was pentium 4´s and w2k  in a system w/ less than 1 gig of ram , it works for research and word Processing , so why complain? 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

Shit.  It's all perspective.  We had to use a lot of Autodesk programs in high school, which likes more cores.  Nope, we ran that shit on first or second gen Core 2 Duos.

Anyways, be happy, at least you have a computer to use.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

It's never just $2000 for 20 new computers. you have to plan for failures, which in the case of building computers means out of pocket expenses and no warranty service. Also, you have to employ someone to manage the computers.

not an inexpensive proposition for taxpayers who are already frustrated with higher property tax referendums.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

i5 4460 ,8GB RAM ,Nvidia QUADRO K600

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

atleast you have a school with pc of all the same specs, the school i was at had a mish mash of pc's that my class had to maintain since that is what we were studying for( not what i did sign up for in the beginning but realy fun to do in the end).

i know that all the pc's ranged from intel e8200with 2 gig ram to i7 970 with 16 gig ram or dual xeon workstations from around end 2010 that were bought realy cheap  to amd a6series to fx6300 and  gpus that were from mid 2000's till 600 nvidea series and r9 amd series.

and the os's all ranged from windows xp till 7 to several variations for linux (dualboots most of the time).

i had a blast at that school but damn hard to keep everything working propperly .

then again there were roughly 200 pc's at that school so big variations in pc;s couldn't be avoided.

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

well then get a job and start paying taxes

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Put more ram and any basic GPU in those and it's enough for normal people.

This is a signature.

12 hours ago, cahya003 said:

My PC school is a shit because it has the worst stuffs on the entire planet. Note: It has around 20 PC in 1 room

It has:

Intel Pentium E2160

A shit ASUS motherboard ( I don't know whats the name )

1GB RAM

320gb HDD

NO GPU

Shit Unbranded Power Supply ( 200-300w? )

No Name Case

Fake Windows 7 

1024 x 768 Monitor

Genius Keyboard & Mouse ( I don't know what series )

Fast internet for google but shit internet for download.

I want to complain to my principal school about this

Do you guys have any idea for the PC specs for school?

That's school for you. If it's not broken they're not going to fix it. Get used to it, you're stuck with it

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Wow that sucks. Sorry they make you use those.

I got lucky at my college, though. We have Xeons, 32GB RAM, 1TB Drives, and 1080p monitors. My high school had pentiums or i3.

12 hours ago, cahya003 said:

-snip-

12 hours ago, Mikius10001 said:

I went to my sons kindergarten orientation today... the kindergarten PC was better than that... I feel sorry for ya bud, but like Spartan Jack said, odds are it's a budget thing.

Yall need to get over yourselves. I'm not even that old and we didn't have ANY computers in our kindergarten classes. First grade we were able to go to the computer lab and use Apple II's. Throughout elementary and middle school anything that came out of printer had the feed strips on the sides. By the time I graduated high school ('04) the 'best' computers we had in our broadcasting (video production) class were some lower tier Mac Pros. Most of my high school career we only had the colorful iMacs.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Findianauniverse.com%2Fwp

2 hours ago, TheBestUserName said:

I hate this thread because I hate kids like that. If found out my son was acting like a spoiled brat this much, I'd take away his electronics for a while. 

So much of this. If you don't like what your school has, go out and give them money. It's not like they're paying for all of the other stuff in the school, teacher salaries, etc. School budgets are getting hacked apart every year, it's hard enough for schools to give enough pay to teachers to make them want to stay, let alone buy brand new gaming computers for their lab just because some dickhole brat thinks they're ZOMG T3H W0RSTTTTT. What do you even do on the computers? If they're meant for video editing or 3D design or something like that, then yeah there may be some reason to complain; but for the average computer lab where you're doing research, typing papers, etc; that's all you need.

@Omon_Ra Haha, I wasn't bragging or anything, I just thought it was funny. I'm in the same boat as you man, Apple II's in the computer lab. And even then, that was for the 'advanced' kids. My son was giving me some sass the other day about using MY tablet and it not working properly, so I took it. Now, he has no tablet access.  I completely agree with @TheBestUserName

Our CS labs all have i5 NUCs or iMacs.

The servers I worked with were also pretty good.  Dual Xeons, they still bogged down like hell during crunch time tho.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

School laptops are even worse than school desktops, every school/college (UK college, not University), has had the slowest laptops imaginable. They have OK specs, mobile i5 and 4GB of RAM but they struggle to even load Windows. The desktops are OK though, nowhere near as bad, although I wouldn't do anything excessive on them.

19 minutes ago, Mikius10001 said:

@Omon_Ra Haha, I wasn't bragging or anything, I just thought it was funny. I'm in the same boat as you man, Apple II's in the computer lab. And even then, that was for the 'advanced' kids. My son was giving me some sass the other day about using MY tablet and it not working properly, so I took it. Now, he has no tablet access.  I completely agree with @TheBestUserName

Oregon Trail on Apple II was life. Speedway math was also the tits. The crazy thing is that when my sister, she's six years younger than me, got to first and second grades, they still had (probably the same ones we used) Apple II's in the classroom.

It's amazing the bait that new accounts can come up with these days. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

in uni most of the computers where low end i3/i5 amd 4gb of ram.

in the editing and software development rooms they were Xeon's with quadros and dual screens.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

15 hours ago, cahya003 said:

My PC school is a shit because it has the worst stuffs on the entire planet. Note: It has around 20 PC in 1 room

It has:

Intel Pentium E2160

A shit ASUS motherboard ( I don't know whats the name )

1GB RAM

320gb HDD

NO GPU

Shit Unbranded Power Supply ( 200-300w? )

No Name Case

Fake Windows 7 

1024 x 768 Monitor

Genius Keyboard & Mouse ( I don't know what series )

Fast internet for google but shit internet for download.

I want to complain to my principal school about this

Do you guys have any idea for the PC specs for school?

If it's fake 7, you probably mean non-genuine Windows - if so, I advise looking into a Linux solution

2 hours ago, Gibs960 said:

School laptops are even worse than school desktops, every school/college (UK college, not University), has had the slowest laptops imaginable. They have OK specs, mobile i5 and 4GB of RAM but they struggle to even load Windows. The desktops are OK though, nowhere near as bad, although I wouldn't do anything excessive on them.

The primary school I went to when I lived in the UK was well equipped in the computer department - they had some quite slick laptops, originally Research Machines (horribly hilarious interface) and then Dell, both running Windows.

3 hours ago, Omon_Ra said:

we didn't have ANY computers in our kindergarten classes.

>kindergarten

>computers

what happend to the sandbox and duplo 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

6 hours ago, TheBestUserName said:

I hate this thread because I hate kids like that. If found out my son was acting like a spoiled brat this much, I'd take away his electronics for a while. 

Now just imagine when Linus's kid has to use a school or office PC.

Linus is my fetish.

Lol @themctipers

My school has i5 laptops and desktops, they also use virtualization on some of the desktops.

There is some Core 2 Duo machines but they're fine for what the school uses them for.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402