3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the stealth because I really need a new laptop. My current laptop's battery is dying.

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth. Keep up the good work with the channel!!!!

I would like to win the Razer blade stealth. I would use it for school stuff since my pic gave up on me this Holliday, and my laptop is getting extremely slow. I already have some cool Razer peripherals I can use with the pc.

I would love to have the new Razer Blade 14, I am going abroad for education after 3 months so it will be awesome to have a gaming laptop around that I could use for studies as well. Thank You.

Razer Blade Stealth! Wish I could make it a fun story, but I would just like something that would get me through at least 1 programming course at uni before dying. Current laptop has a whopping 70 min battery life...

The New Razer Blade 14 would definitely be a nice desktop replacement. Congrats for 3M subs!

Blade Stealth for Speed, Power and Glory!

i would want the new blade and would use it for school and it would be way easier to take to friends houses without having to grab the giant desktop lol

I would love either to be honest. I'd prefer the Blade 14 but as I don't really have any PC hardware newer than about 2009 excluding the monstrous second hand GTX 660ti in my aging rig either machine would be great (don't have any laptop these days :( ).

I've watched your shows for years but never signed up. But now that you have an international give away I couldn't let the chance slip!

Anyway good work and have a great weekend.

Greetings from Iceland! :) 

Blade 14 is mine ok... rest of you dudes can share stealthly one im ok with that.

Both are really awesome laptops. would be a great upgrade over my old laptop.
Thanks for this opportunity

The NEW Razer Blade 14 is a big YES and DUH for me ! 

What would you use it for?

Do I really have to say? FOR EVERYTHING. 

School, Work, Gaming you name it, it'll definitely be the one for it !

Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I would prefer the Blade because of it has powerful performance while being portable it totally

suits any situation and I would not need to have a core or an extra graphic card with me.

2. Done that like.... a long time ago :D

I would like the razor blade. I can't buy it on my own because I have a single mom and she can't afford it and my friends are always talking about how much fun they have playing planet side and other games and I want to join them. I also need a laptop for school because I am going to MIT for engineering. Thank you

I'd pick the Razer Blade 14 as despite the recent trend of 'lightweight' and 'portable' laptops, I still prefer a dedicated graphics card over an integrated one. Intel hasn't yet struck the surface on beating AMD or NVIDIA's top mobile graphics cards. But it's getting there.

I would use the laptop mostly for my programming, as I'm a 3rd college student majoring in software engineering. On top of that, It would be fun to be also testing the FPS on some of the games I currently have too.

Awesome! I'm learning JavaScript and programming at the moment on my PC. I also love to take pictures and edit them on my PC. My PC is good enough, but I can't carry it with me. I have an old laptop, but it's 6 years old, it can't handle CPU and GPU intensive programs and the accu died a few months ago, which I can repair but it would cost more than my laptop is worth. So I think a Razer Blade would help me alot. I prefer the Stealth for the 4k, but I think both are awesome. Congrats on 3M, and thanks for doing a giveaway!

To be honest i would be grateful for any of the 2 amazing laptops? It would be a great upgrade!

thanks for the give away and well done on 3 million subscribers??

I kind of feel embarrassed that my first forum post ever here is for a giveaway. I only just learned about the existence of these forums even do I have been following LinusTechTips for almost a year now. The Razer Blade would be pretty sweet, you know to replace these Intel HD graphics 4000 I roll with. (No comments about that please, I know). 

Thanks guys, I would love to win that beautiful Blade 14.

I'm a new menber to the forums but I've been watching you guys since I built my first computer 3 years ago! It is still a beast today thanks to all your guides and tips. Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!

| PC SPECS |

* Dual Nvidia GeForce GTX980 SC in SLI 
* X99 Deluxe Motherboard 
* Intel 5930K 6-Core CPU 
* 16GB G.SKILL DDR4 RAM 
* 2 TB HDD & Dual Samsung 850 PRO SSD's 
* Corsair Hydro H110 Liquid Cooling 

| HARDWARE |

* MOUSE - Razer DeathAdder 2013 
* KEYBOARD - Logitech G710+ 
* HEADSET - Astro A50 Wireless 7.1 
* MONITORS - Triple Monitor Acer H235HL 
* CHAIR - DXRACER Formula Series 

Razer blade, it's simply a great laptop (or at least i think) <3

Congrats on 3 million subs! Would love the razer blade as a replacememt for my old HP-laptop! :)

Would love to get the new razer blade a shot for some sick gaming on the go. Thanks a lot for your generosity.

Would love to win the Blade Stealth. 

Congrats on 3 million