3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i want the razer blade 14 so i can use it for college

Do a lot of travelling where I can't work on my projects properly without a PC. Having the Stealth would be a crazy game changer for me, so that's the one I'll want to have.

I'd love the New Razer Blade 14.

I failed my Razer overlords by not constantly checking news related to them and missed the very small window to order the New Razer Blade 14. When I heard about this giveaway, I saw it as a sort of snowball's second chance in hell.

While the Stealth is ultra cool (see what I did there?), I really want a little more power on the go (Quad core, 1060), which the New Razer Blade provides.

Good luck to everyone! May the best me win!

Going from a big-ish laptop with a slightly outdated graphics card (750m) the new razor blade would be super awesome. Also the 17.3" laptop has ruined 3 backpacks -_-

hey the new razor blade would be just enough for me to replace my dead pc.......which cannot game btw.

Congrats on that milestone and thanks for the giveaway! I would choose the blade 14.

I'd go for the Razer Blade Stealth. Ya know, that 4k would be amazing for watching por... I mean productivity...

Of course I meant productivity. What else?

For once....I would like to fulfill my dream a getting a good piece of hardware due to lack of cash....I hope I win this...I am fine with both the blades..

Razer Blade 14, Because of its convenience, looks and power. And what I would use it for is simple, Gaming and Portability but firstly Crysis (2007). That game has taunted me for 9 years since I was 10, will I finally be able to run the game?

I'd like the new blade. I really need a notebook of some kind for school use and on-the-go gaming, and it looks great and would work awesome for me. Right now I literally have the worst laptop (an old Gateway laptop with a Celeron M and 1.5G RAM, it won't run anything at all) which can't really be moved since the battery is shot and the screen is basically falling off.

I would love the Razer Blade as an upgrade from my old laptop.

i would go for the Blade to replace my old laptop

Would be nice to have a better laptop for school and after school to game by friends 

Good luck to everyone!!

i would like to win the razer blade stealth since its sligtly more portable and i would use it for work and watching movies and etc on the go so i won't need a really powerfull gpu + i prefer the 4K display

I would prefer the Blade Stealth as I am more in production and design work, with gaming on the side. Hm, that's the exact setup of the Blade Stealth. We were meant to be together!

BTW, Thanks to Linus Tech Tips and Razor for this opportunity!

I would definitely love the Blade 14, to make me never work again on my current 6 year old Dell.

These look way too awesome. I want them just for Edzel's etched designs. A blade stealth would really help my music workflow.

I would definitely love to get the Razer Blade 14 because it would make a great video editing workstation for on the go, plus I could do some gaming in my downtime.

Thanks for the contest guys and congrats on the big 3 Million! Keep up the great work!

I would really like to have the Razer Blade Stealth as I am doing photography in school and dont have a powerful enough laptop to use when using Photoshop as the school dont have it (they have a weird thing called PhotoPlus which is really crap) and like to use my own copy of Photoshop so I can do more than put an filter on it. I wouldn't be able to afford it because my dads disabled and cant work and my mum works in EU funding which has so much job security.

You guys are awesome, keep up the good work. :) 

Razer Blade Stealth, its power and portability would be great for college and that artwork will make it the coolest laptop in school. And on top of that, Luke configured it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Who wouldn't want it?