3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hey there! 

First of all, I have just created account and gotten here in time! 

Since you said we can speak about what we need these laptops for, I'll start talking.

First of all, I would've entered this contest much sooner but was unable because of my schooling in another city and currently not having any piece of tech except for my phone.

I would very much love to have new Razer Blade 14 because it would both contribute in a gaming aspect as much as it would help me with my School.

I currently have only a desktop computer and that's for quite some time now and the new laptop would really make my life so much easier! Especially one like this that not many of students can afford, at least not from where I come from (Croatia, and I've just turned 20 on August 28th). 

Best of luck to every single one of participants, best regards from Croatia! 

I would prefer the Stealth, as it will help me with my studies :)

I would go for either but the blade 14 would fit my life better right now.

Finally got the chance to this since the website was so busy in the beginning. Anyways, I would love the razor blade 14 since my out of date laptop cant even run easy games without lag or crashes. 

I would use razer blade for gaming if win that.... :)

I would love the stealth it looks bootiful and i would watch LTT videos using it and use it as a daily driver! 

I was looking to buy a new laptop to use when go away from home for my studies. Would be great if I could win the Razer Blade, so I can also game on it.

I'd like the Blade 14. 

I would use it for pretty much every aspect of joy in my life since it would fulfill everything my soul desires out of life. My current laptop is 6 years old and isn't doing too hot anymore, despite all of the love and care i have given it over its lifespan. I feel like i'll be saying goodnight to my old companion soon either way and have been thinking about getting a new laptop. If i could be honored enough to get the blade 14 out of no where it would mend this medical students scarred heart who has never felt the joy of PC gaming. 

Its been great seeing your channel grow over the years, and the strong community its built over time. Linus is one of the people responsible for getting me into general tech so i appreciate him and all the efforts of the team. Here's to hoping your channel continues to prosper in the same way, creating more memories and bonds as it goes along. Congratulations on 3 million guys. Here's to the future.

May it be brighter than all laptop screens put together. 

1. New Razer blade/ 2. Razer blade stealth. Thanks for the giveaway, useful for gaming/programming

I would like to win the Razer Blade because I love it for ever feature and I need a new computer! 

Windows Vista just doesn't cut it!

i would love to win the razer blade because my computer just died and that thing was my life, i gamed on it, i talked to friends, i used it for school, and i don't have enough money to buy a new one or get it fixed so winning that computer would be a lifesaver. and also great job getting three mil, i know i have not been watching you for long but i've seen every vid and i think you are awesome. and even if i don't win i may be sad but i'm happy for you guys, and cool top design i love it.

HI,

I need a new laptop for school. The Razer Blade Stealth would be perfect.

I love the Video's you guys make at linustechtips.

Hopefully i win the giveaway.

I would like the Razer Blade 14 for mobile gaming with gamepad.

Take that console gamers.

I definitely woud take the Blade Stealth becaus I need a new, Laptop for Technical College. My currend one is 4 years old and weighs about 3kg, wich is a pain to get to school.

Correction, I'd love the new RazerBlade 14 and I would use it for Gaming/School 

11/10 would get the Blade

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

Razer Blade 14 so i can forget my current rig

I am a teenager and I am lagging on my old pc, so if I WIN please send me RAZOR BLADE.This laptop will help me lot in my project works and home works.I would be greatful to you guys if you send me RAZOR BLADE.

The razer blade 14 would be amazing for school work and portability, I cant afford any laptop at the moment though so a massive upgrade from word on a moto g 4g 1st gen. Thanks and good luck :)

The Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome now that I've started university. Anything's better than my current Sony Vaio aka "The Lead Cutting Board". Losing that glorious Nippon steel though...

I'd really like to have the gtx 1060 version, right now i'm doing my work on a potatoe made from a laptop and cardboard. I need a new computer for because I want to start programming but im kindof on a tight budget.