3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new Blade would finally allow me to do some advanced programming stuff at school .... and of course gaming !

This is definitely an upgrade from my old crappy 2011 notebook.

Razer Blade 14 would be great for me, not having a laptop but only a desktop computer. As an IT-student a portable computer would be such a nice thing to have.

Hey congrats on 3 Million, I love the videos you guys produce, I would love the Razor Blade as I'm currently building a Desktop PC and would love to be able to game away from it. To be honest though overall I wouldn't mind either one as they both look awesome! Thank you! I hope I win!

I'd prefer the  Razer Blade 14, a super portable gaming laptop, plus is beautiful!

Definitely the Razer Blade so I may have a better laptop for schoolwork and gaming too 

I would really love to have the new razer blade. I am going to use it as my development laptop.

I would love the new Blade Stealth...I wanna know what 4K looks like on a laptop. 

Thanks for the Giveaway, love the channel. Congrats on 3 million and here's to a few more million soon!

New razer blade please.... my backpack is so heavy with my old thinkpad and its massive 170w charger. I do 3d design so a powerful lighter laptop would be great!

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I'd like the Blade, seems like a decent entry level pc :D 

I would like the new razor blade 14, because I am planing to start a gaming YouTube channel,  and I actually had the money to buy the equipment for it but I needed all my savings for a emergency, because my mom needed a special treeatment. This would be a great chance for me to getc started an start a dream.

I have read all the comments just to make this comment. And my conclusion is uhm, yeah definitely that razer stealth. 

Razer Blade Stealth .Let us win one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

I'd love to win the Blade! I'll be traveling in a few months and would love the compactness and a new laptop in general. Thank you for this giveaway!

New razer blade stealth for sure. First off it's expensive haha and it looks like a great overall work and casual gaming laptop for when i'm traveling.

I would love the new Razer Blade, the specs and the design are amazing.

I would love to have the new Blade as it comes with a dedicated graphics card and seems to be thin and light

i would prefer the stealth one of the reasons is so that poeple dont think im emo when i talk about my laptop

i wuold use it for gaming mostly and maybe a little bit of video editing. 

I have just gained an interest in gaming and love researching for new parts for a computer, however this offer is just too damn good to pass. The Razer Blade 14 would be the ideal option for me as I may give it to a friend so we can play together on Dirty Bomb or the new borderlands coming out in 2017 or 2018 possibly.

The New Razer Blade (not Stealth). I've been wanting to switch to PC for almost two years now. Switching to PC is expensive though if you want something good so I have to wait until I get a job. I originally wanted a laptop but I realized that they're more expensive than desktops for no reason and they have less performance. I still would love to have a gaming laptop though, I wan don't to game on the go and stuff. I also love Razer. I have a damn Xbox 360 I need better. PC Master Race! I also gotta own something so it can never be taken away we all know how that feels the first time lol

NEW Razer Blade 14 for mobile gaming and longer battery life.

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit