3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Wow very cool guys. Thank you :)

Now the Servers are available from Germany ;) That wasn't possbile on Sunday/Monday :(

I would like the blade 14

new Razer Blade 14. might finally be able to play some of my games in my steam library waiting for a better graphics card.

I would like a Razer Blade 14 pls  because i have an 2008 hp laptop with 1gb ram and singe core AMD procesor it barely opens web pages and youtube videos lag alot forget about even playing minesweeper on it    

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'm interested in the razer blade stealth. I've never actually got anything nice for Christmas like others would, so I'd reaaaally want this. Why the stealth though? Simply because I believe functionality>performance in my books. 

I would love the Blade stealth, i just started university and am currently using a very old thinkpad, having the blade as a small school laptop would be a big change. cheers.

Oh I would really love the new Razer Blade 14 ! - but frankly the new Razer Blade Stealth really awesome too!

So I wish you good luck for the future and I hope the channel will Keep growing;).

I would love to win the razer blade 14 it would be an amazing upgrade compared to the macbook I've had for the past 4 years! Thank you so much for doing this :)

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be sweet to get my girlfriend into gaming

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for its ultra-portability since I travel a lot. 

The new Razer Blade 14 because it's awesome.

I would love to have the razor blade. It's thin, powerful and I don't really have the money to pay for a razor core+GPU add on that is needed on the stealth to game properly. 

This summer I got my gamming/university labtop stolen so I kind of need one. 

the new razorblade blade new..... not sure about naming systems, Good luck all :)

I'd love the Razer Blade Stealth but honestly any of those two would be sweet.

I choose the New Razer Blade. I'll use it for gaming of course and other work stuff. If I manage to find a free time and courage to talk infront of a camera, alone, then I'll start a youtube channel to topple down LTT using the razer blade. Lol

Linus! I would definitely prefer the Blade since it'd be great to finally have a computer that has the ability to game with more than 30 fps. It'd be great to run my CAD software and playing games!

I would like the Razerblade stealth 4k sounds Awesome and it also will be hallmark for artist work 
Nice Giveaway 

Would love to have the blade stealth for some "eye-gasm" on the go!

I would really like the blade 14. My current laptop is already 5 years old and it doesn't even have a graphics card, unfortunately I have no money to buy a new one.so this one would really help. THANKS

I want definitely the new Razer Blade.

I would game on the Laptop (which is actually (a LOT) better than my current PC) and watch YouTube videos (and some another internet stuff but for all this you don't need a gaming PC).

The main game witch I would play on this monstrous Laptop would be Arma III with mods. Of course I would also play some other AAA-Titles like Battlefield 1 and some indie games like Ark.

I hope I will win but if not I wish the person who wins a lot of fun with this gaming PC Laptop!

I also hope my English grammar is not a absolute catastrophe but I give my best :D

I would like the Razer Blade.

Congratulations on 3 million subs!!!

I prefer Razer Blade Stealth, cuz. i can carrying it anywhere, if i need to editing with photoshop or playing AAA games. u just need to plug Razer core into it :D

The reason i want it is. I want to salt my friend, who can't get it yet, i want to show him, what is Razer Laptop it is ! instead other gaming laptop, i will salt him with this glorious Blade Stealth :P

NEW Razer Blade 14

Because i'm from Switzerland ... They don't sell them here :o

I would love the new Razer Blade. First of all i need a laptop for school cause i'm studying informatic ( program c++ ecc.) and my currently pc is slow for my pro gaming in leauge of legend xD I HOPE TO WIN

Would love the Razer Blade 14

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor (Stock, -0.1V offset)  /// Motherboard: Asus Pro WS X570-Ace /// CPU Cooler: Deepcool GamerStorm Castle 360 RGB V2 /// GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ 8G /// RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 128GB (4x32GB) 3200Mhz CL16 /// Chassis: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C Blackout TG /// PSU: Corsair RM850i /// Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe (boot) + 1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe (Working Drive) + 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SATA SSD RAID0 (Game Library) + 2TB Seagate BarraCuda (Backup) /// OS: Windows 10 Pro

Peripherals (Main Rig): Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 + Logitech G903 Lightspeed /// Keyboard: Keychron Q1 ANSI - JWK Lavender Linear Switches (TX Switch Film, Krytox 205g0), Durock V2 Stabilisers, Polycarbonate Plate, Tape Mod, GMK Blue Samurai + Keychron K4 V2 Hotswap RGB Aluminum Frame - Gateron Milky Black (Deskeys Switch Film, Krytox 205g0), Foam Mod, Tape Mod, GMK Rainy Day PBT Clones /// Tablet: Wacom Intuos M BT /// Monitor: 4x LG 27UL500-W (4K IPS Freesync) /// DAC: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 /// Speakers: Logitech Z625 /// Mic: Focusrite CM25 MkII /// Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, ATH-LS70iS IEMs /// Racing Wheel: Logitech G920 Driving Force with Shifter /// Eye Tracker: Steelseries Sentry  /// External Drives: 500GB Samsung T5 SSD (Working Drive)

Home Server - NASty: CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700x Processor /// Motherboard: Asus PRIME X470-Pro  /// CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 /// GPU: Gigabyte GeForce® GT 1030 OC 2G /// RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3200Mhz CL16 /// Chassis: Fractal Design Define R5 Window /// PSU: Corsair RM750x /// Storage: LSI SAS 9211-8i (IT Mode) + 10x 4TB Seagate Exos Enterprise Drive /// OS: UNRaid

Tester Rig: CPU: AMD Athlon™ 200GE Processor /// Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero WIFI  /// CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism RGB /// GPU: Palit GeForce® GTX 1050 2GB StromX /// RAM: Klevv Bolt 8GB (1x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15 /// Chassis: The AMAZING $30 "Computer Case"! /// PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-750 /// Storage: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA SSD + 240GB Transcend SSD220S 2.5" SATA SSD /// OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop (Asus UX430UN): CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor  /// GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 /// RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz /// Storage: 512GB SanDisk SD8SN8U512G1002 (boot) /// OS: Windows 10 Home

Other Tech: Console: Xbox One S 1TB, Apple TV 4K /// Printer: Canon imageCLASS MF635Cx /// Phone: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB Graphite (Daily Driver)  /// Tablet: Apple iPad 9.7-inch Wi-Fi (2018) 32GB + Apple Pencil (1st Generation) /// Headphones: Apple Airpods Pro, Sony WF-1000XM3, Sony WH-1000XM3 /// Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Space Grey

Cameras: Bodies: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV,  Sony A6000 /// Lenses: Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8L USM, Canon EF 16-35mm F/2.8L II USM, Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8L IS II USM, Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 (Canon), Sony SEL-P1650 E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS /// Lighting: 2x Godox SL60-W Continuous LED, 2x Canon Speedlite 580EXII /// Tripods: Leofoto LS-324C Carbon Fiber Tripod + Leofoto LH-40 Ballhead, Leofoto MC-80 Multipurpose Clamp, Triopo DG-3 Gimbal Head /// Yes, I am a Canon Fanboy, deal with it