3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 04/09/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

i wood chose the blade 14 because i want to play on it xD 

Chances of me winning this are slimmer than me winning the lottery but if you don't enter then you'll never win !

I'd prefer the 1060 blade, I'm hoping to do a fair bit of travelling over the next year or two and I only have a desktop rig which is fairly ancient so the blade will become my next main rig while at home and whilst travelling. 

I've had my eye on one for the last few weeks but they haven't released prices or a release date for the UK so this may be the only chance I have.

Good luck and congrats to whoever the lucky guy/girl is who wins !

Would love to have the new blade 14 for school... it would be very cool

I would like the razer blade so i can have my own laptop and not have to use my moms anymore and i would lioe to be able to play games at high settings 

I must get dat blade i need an upgrade to my abysmal 950m

Definetly the blade 14, having a portable gaming laptop, that would be more powerfull than py pc would be soo cool.

Razer Blade Stealth, I´d use it to work so I can eat (no, I don't eat laptops).

The Razer Blade 14 has a little more under its hood, and what's wrong with a little extra firepower for gaming between studies?

Really liking the blade over the stealth coz of the whole portable gaming thing going on with it compared to the stealth that requires the core...

i would love to have the new razer blade 14 i am very excited about it

razer blade because why not? if ever chosen I'd use it as a daily driver for school work and for gaming

I like the Razer Blade 14, I'm gonna use it for gaming and for my studies too haha

I would love to call the NEW RAZER BLADE STEALTH my own.

Especially because I am going to need a new laptop because my old craptop isn't not

able to handle Adobe Photoshop any more. And I am going to use it for school what is

pretty unfortunate. 

GRATULATIONS FOR 3 MIILLLIIIOONNN SUBSCRIBERS!!!

The Razer Blade 14! New laptop for both college and gaming. xD

Hey Guys, 

I think my name says it all. I really like the new blade stealth - it's just so tiny and sweet I could just touch it the whole day, which would make my girlfriend useless (it's better looking too lol).

Moreover, I am a Chrome user - 16 gigs of ram is the absolute minimum there (using up to 5 tabs!!!). 

The next reason is the display. 4k is just enough to show off with it (my friend thinks he's so cool with his 1060 'pff).

Guess why I didn't choose the normal blade? Because everyone here wants that so my chances might be bigger for the stealth haha (stealthy move right?).

This year is my last year of school and I definitely need a portable laptop for university - which could be the razer blade stealth :D. I hope my English wasn't too bad.

Thank you guys for the best tech-channel on YouTube. 

Congratulations on the 3 mil!!! The new Blade would be sweet BTW.

i7-6700k | Cooler Master 212x | ASUS ROG Strix 1080 | 16 gigs Avexir Raiden Green RAM (because plasma tubes always improve performance) | ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING/AURA | Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Green

Build Pre Water Cooling: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/np9J7P

I just want the new razer blade 14, so i can play dark souls 3

The Razer Blade 14! I would use the laptop for 3D Modelling and Rendering, the Adobe Suite, Digital Painting and Obviously Gaming.

The Razer Blade 14 please !! I don`t think we have this one in Brazil, I`m gonna be like the cool kid in the block.

Congratz on the 3 million subs !

Blade stealth, for some on the go programming, and light gaming between classes! The blade is pretty legit too, but I already got a pc that can carry its weight, I just want something light and portable to compliment it on the go.