3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new  Razer Blade looks so beautiful ! 

It will become friends with my Razer Kraken,Deathadder and Kabuto mat :=)

i want a chance to win this laptop for my girlfriend :)

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade Stealth 
 and Congrats 3M subscriber

stealth please.... it's bigger, all the numbers are bigger... usually means better, and I'd like to think of myself as an artist. joking, I just want a chance to try the new razer core ?

I would like to Win the Razer Blade 14 cause I love to play High End games but I don't have a powerful Laptop which can play High End games. 

Off to stay in a residence in a different city for university next year (in South Africa). Really need a gaming laptop to carry on gaming as there won't be room for my desktop - the Blade would be an absolute treat! 

The new Razer Blade is soooooo sick.  I travel a lot so this would be the perfect device for gaming on the go.

Razer Blade 14 please ~ 

Definitely going to use it to play upcoming South Park - The Fractured But Whole.

[One, Two, Punch !!!]    ‾͟͟͞(((ꎤˋ⁻̫ˊ)—̳͟͞͞o

I would prefer the razor blade 2014, but would be happy with either.

I would use this laptop to play games, as well as homework for college. I also recently started house sitting for my friend, who will be away for months at a time. I currently have a fair gaming PC, and a laptop that is NOT capable of gaming. I would love to have a gaming laptop that I could use at my friends house.

TL;DR: I am away from my home for months at a time = no time to play my gaming PC at home = would like to play games on a sweet laptop while away from home.

I would really want the blade stealth for school and the smaller form factor, but I wouldn't mind the regular blade either :P

I would take the new Razer Blade 14. Always like to game on the go and carrying a heavy case is not the way to do it when taking a gaming PC to a friends to play with.

I'd want the new razer blade... I could be serious and say that I'm starting A levels and would find it useful for note taking, but to be honest I'd use it for browsing the internet for memes and playing some FPS gaymz

Thanks for the giveaway :)

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

i'd like top win the new razer blade 14, great laptop

I would love the New razor Blade. I used to have a laptop that never worked right for me. I constantly tried getting it fixed but I finally gave up on it. Having a new laptop for school would be amazing! Gaming and school work a dream come true!

The Razer Blade stealth, because school in Europe is hard people.

I would really like the New Razer Blade Stealth. I need a light laptop for univertsity and the New Razer Blade Stealth would fit right it.

Would love the razer blade stealth because my priority is not really gaming, and so I would love to have a sexy beast in the stealth for school and photoshop and music production stuff... and for surfing the net during lessons when 'taking notes' because obviously I'm a baller and STEALTH.

Kudos to Razer and Edzel for the laptops and the LIT AFFFF DESIGN respectively. 

The Razer Blade Stealth, I simply just want a laptop for college (not a whole lot of room in there dormitories) plus i'm wandering how that 4k monitor will feel when i'm dabbling with modeling and texturing :P