3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would probably got with the blade if I won just because It has a beast graphics card that better then my desktop but as I don not game on the go I don't have a huge preference between the two. A 4k screen is cool but no that interesting on 13" laptop and a graphics cards is also kind cool to have.

That New Razer Blade 14 looks sick asf, yes please. With those specs, it almost entirely outclasses my fairly new desktop, while simultaneously being this badass mobile device. Just think of the memes I could make in the places I could be while doing it. Yes.

Oh and game on the go yes.

Definitely the blade 14, it'd be a great portable device for music tech and other work. An amazing giveaway for 3 million subscribers! 

Mmmm that Blade 14 would be amazing for traveling and keeping up with my gaming fix!

Would love the new Razer Blade Stealth. It would be perfect for college especially with the longer battery life. My current laptop take a few years to turn on and then lights your lap on fire.

That stealth looks like a crazy fun setup..

I really enjoy your tips and reviews. They have given me the confidence to build my own overkill machine. Do I really need a 6700k or a 1080 GPU?? Most likely not, but I figure the cheapest time to upgrade a system is when you first buy the components.

I would LOVE to win The New Razer Blade. Because of the slim form factor and low weight, I can finally go to my friends' houses and game with them. Currently all I have is a desktop with a 7770 and a Core I5 4460 with 8GB of RAM. Having a portable laptop more powerful than my PC would work wonders for me. Congrats on 3 million subs and cheers to the next million. 

Blade stealth because I want to get into gaming but I don't have money for a good pc

I would love the 1060 Razor Blade as it is literally better than my Gaming PC plus having a Desktop stops me from actually meeting friends and playing together so I would just be over the moon for a gaming laptop!                                            Also congrats on 3 million I still remember when we were at 7000 LOL 

The 1060 Blade sounds amazing. Thanks for giving me hope of getting one without selling a Kidney :D It would end up replacing my Toshiba satellite from 2008 as my daily driver.

Hi linustechtips. I World definatly like the new blade With the 1060gtx . So i can game again

my own pc died Like 20 weeks ago.  think I've played too much pac-man on it. :P so it could be Nice with a new pc :) PS keep up the good Work on the youtube and blog/forum 

I would love to win the new razer blade, it feels like the perfect notebook for me, now it even has a 1060 on it!

On 4/9/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I live in Venezuela and believe me when i tell you that that kind of laptop would be amazing to freelance here and get some money to get out of here. I would love the  GTX 1060 Blade for it's portability, gaming and CPU and Gpu power to run every thing that i need as and artist. But any of the 2 would be great. Thanks for opportunity and congrats for the 3Million! 

I would definitely want that Razer Blade 14 so I can finally get rid of my old and dying macbook and finally get back in to gaming on my computer. 

i would love the new razor blade as an upgrade from my old sony vaio :), thanks.

The New Kaby Lake Razer Blade Stealth. Im going to use it exclusively as my vegetable chopping daily driver. Its called a blade, it must be sharp, right?

Razer Blade Stealth , i would use it for college, as i do computing, this would be great to run everything from photoshop to vmware

MSI Infinite - I7-8700, 16GB DDR4, RTX 2060, 120GB NVME, 1TB SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I would love to have the Razer Blade. I currently own a Mac Mini and I can do work on it but not REAL work like photo/video editing and gaming. I haven't had any luck in giveaways and this is my first one that I am really implicated in! :)

The razer blade 14 please

Becuase im tired of using a amd single core cpu and a 5400rpm 250tb laptop

I need a quadcore and the speed of the ssd on that beast.

Me personally? I'd love the Blade Stealth right now. I'm about to head off for college, and the Blade Stealth seems to  designed for a college student. Portable, light, decent battery life, and at the end of the day you can plug it into the graphics amplifier for some gaming power. Sounds like my kind of combo.