3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the Blade 14! I want something that I can take with me when I travel.

Been watching you guys for years now, thanks for all the hard work and amazing videos. I would have to choose the Stealth for sure!

Busy guy would need the Razer Blade Stealth. I am one and 4k when working with split screen would be awesome!

Razer Blade sounds awesome as well and I would have a lot more performance with both of these compared to my desktop PC.

I prefer Stealth but the gaming version would be fine as well. I don't really know how to make this fun, because I don't really have any jokes.

Anyway I would use both mostly for studies and work. Being able to game would be also really good. At the moment I don't have the performance

to run newest games and even older ones at low fps :( . This would be a lovely upgrade <3 . 

As a college student, cash is tight ? my current laptop is dying. So please LTT, pimp my laptop! Preferably the Blade 14.

The new blade with the 1060 so I can procrastinate more on schoolwork :)

I would love the Razer with the GTX 1060, I'm always wanting to game and get into some light video creation & editing but my GT 520 doesnt hold up xD 

My Specs

• Current Machine 2021 - 20XX
    • CPU: Intel i9 11900KF 3.5 GHz 8 Core 16 Thread
    • Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB AIO
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 VISION G
    • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo (Black/White) 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 @3600 MHz CL18
    • GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB Vision OC
    • SSD: 2x 2TB Intel 660p NVMe SSDs & 1x Samsung 860 QVO 2.5 SSD
    • HDD: 2x WD Black 4TB HDDs & 2x Segate 2TB HDDs
    • PSU: SeaSonic PRIME 1300 W 80+ Platinum

• Retired Machine 2017 - 2021: Lenovo S20 Thinkstation 
    • CPU: Intel Xeon X5690 3.46Ghz
    • Motherboard: OEM Lenovo S20 Z79 MBO
    • RAM: 48GB (6x8GB) UDIMM DDR3
    • GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
    • SSD: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
    • HDD: 2x Segate 7200rpm 2TB

blade would be better for my needs. I already have a gimmicky laptop aka surface pro so i need something solid.

Razer Blade Stealth, never been a fan of gaming on a laptop and it would be a nice replacement for my Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 tablet. Nothing beats gaming on my 27" 1440p IPS monitor, except for that new  LG 34" curved monitor.

Razer Blade 14, want that so badly, thanks linustechtips. Congrats on 3 mil. subs ^_^ rock on!!!

Totally want the full fat razer blade. As a poor post secondary student it would really be nice to have a decent gaming experience for once instead of a toaster with a display attached. Still can't get that thing to properly alert me when my toast is done.

The Blade looks and sounds amazing. It would be a big kick up graphics wise from my current integrated graphics.  It would make gaming in my constantly moving lifestyle 100x better.

Razer product guy would love to have a Blade for gaming on the go.

I would prefer the Razer Blade Stealth because I don't even have a laptop right now, and I need one for school. The Stealth would be perfect because of just how light it is, because I would be carrying it around everywhere. 

I want the Razer Blade 14! Serious gaming during a trip would be awesome.

Hi guys, thank you for doing the giveaway! I would like to throw my name in the hat for the Razer Blade, please. I will use the Razer Blade primarily for gaming on night shifts and when I visit my nephew. He is an 11 year old with a massive enthusiasm for gaming, tech and online entertainment (YouTube). Therefore the Razer Blade is absolutely perfect for ensuring we have a fun time together. Anyway, thanks again and good luck to everybody else! :)

I would defiantly want the Razor Blade, my current blade is pretty dull and I don't want to get a new box cutter.. oh.. whoops. I mean i guess it would be nice to actually play my games in decent frame rates. My 2011 Toshiba laptop just doesn't quite have enough umph for GPU taxing games...

I really wanna win 
the new Razor Blade,
my laptop's freakin slow 
and from the last decade.

I try to play games 
but they stutter and lag,
if only I had a laptop 
worthy enough to brag.

My online friends talked sh*t
and I knew they would,
but with my new Blade I'll slay them 
then whisper "git gud".

They'll scream and cry
and throw a fit,
so bad in fact
they'll all rage-quit.

Nothing else would make
my day more made,
then to find out I WON
a kickass new Blade

"There are 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that do not."

CPU:  4790K @ 4.7GHz  Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VI Formula  RAM:  32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz  GPU:  (2) GTX 780 Poseidons in SLI  Case:  NZXT H440  Storage:  (2) Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs and (1) 4TB WD Black HDD  PSU:  EVGA Supernova G2 850w  Cooling:  Custom loop - Koolance 380i CPU block, (built-in waterblocks on GPUs), Alphacool VP655 pump, (1) 360mm XSPC radiator, (1) 240mm XSPC radiator, Bitspower 150 reservoir

I'd love to win a  Razer Blade 14 :D

It would mean I would be able to edit and render when I'm not at home, cause even though I built an MITX case, it's still too big to carry around :C

edit: didn't realise i already posted, idk how to delete :C

I'd love to win either one of the Razers laptops but if I had to choose one, it would be the new Razer Blade Stealth so I can take advantage of the 4K resolution screen when I'm animating which would be  FREAKING awesome and it would be the reason I'm going to use it for to create short animated stories and pretty much grow from there. Thank you guys and congratulations on the 3M

I would love to give my little brother a Razer Blade like a gift. He is obsessed with gaming, but he usually travels to our weekend house, where we don't have any PC, so a gaming lap top would be the perfect combo.

I currenently have a 940m in my laptop which cant even haddle tf2 at high setting 20fps. i would very much like a razer blade 14 becuse it would be nice and light for school so i can continue to learn to make games and game at the same time at. Congrates on 3 millon sub thanks!

Razer Blade Stealth, it's the perfect laptop for me, but, unfortunatley, I can't afford it. Congrats on s million!!! xD