3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Because deep learning should not be attached to a rack. It should also be possible to be done in a laptop; I would really appreciate to get the Razer Blade 14! 

Let's say you have to travel to the end of the world for research!!

I just started a 4 year education on engineering here in sweden and my current laptop is quite heavy, not that i'm weak or sobut the sttealth would be better ;) 

``Because MacBooks is like driving an automatic, it's easy. But when u want to have some fun u can't´´-Me

I'd prefer the blade stealth. I already have a desktop that I could use for gaming, but I don't have a laptop that I can carry around with me and use for classes. I'd ideally like to get something that's thin and light, but college drains your money pretty quick.

Ryzen 7 7800X3D  | Asus Tuf RTX 3070 | 32GB DDR5-6000 | MSI MPG B650E | Lian Li Q58

Well, I may never win, but here goes nothing

I'd like to win the  Razer Blade 14. Why ? I'm an android developer (kinda hired) and my 2 year old Asus G56JR needs and upgrade. Even if my rig has an Xeon 1603V3(quite old) and a gtx 970, I want some power on the go again, as I also maintain my highschool computers, so yeah. It's also my first post, not just because of being a giveaway whore, but I'm quite shy.

Big thanks to Razer and LMG, even if I don't win, I'd like to thank Linus for being my background voice when I study

Would love a razer blade 14 because I really need a laptop for school and on the go gaming.

thanks Linus and congrats

The new Razer Blade Stealth would be nice to use for when I start college

Hey I'd love a Razer Blade Stealth; that laptop looks sick!

first of all i haven't won any giveaways till date. LinusTechTips its great to see that u have reached 3 million subscribers.as i dont have a gaming console or any kind of tech in which i can play high end games razor opens up the possibilities to enjoy high end games.which makes it a perfect gaming console.it can be used to play high end games as i cant afford it i pray that i can have it. thank you for listening.and i prefer blade stealth because its perfect and i have no other words

Id like the razor stealth :^) I've been using cinema4d and photoshop for 2 years now. I really am into doing 3d stuff so stealth would be perfect <3 

Here are some of the images i did :D

Ouch.png

Mother.png

Holy Shit.png

I Currently own a Sony vaio

It Runs on an intel i3 2370M 

It has a whooping 3 Gb Ram ( Surprising Isint it ! )

and 500 Gb Harddisk storage

I would like the new Razer Stealth 2014.

I use my laptop as a workstation to fix my neighborhood computers as I like to pass my free time this way.

Its really difficult to fix their computers as in India people are KEEPERS they don't throw their old computers at any cost.

You would be surprised I was fixing a laptop with an atom processor and 1 Gb ram day before.

Please help me with a fast computer it will save a lot of time for me.

Please for the love of God criticized them more for their naming scheme.

Hear is a suggestion:

Razer better fix your naming scheme soon before Apple copyrights it and sues you !!! 

Unless...............

Razer copyrights it and sues Apple !!

Razer blade 14 without a doubt! It would do so much better than my current ASUS k55vd one

Thank you Linus, your videos are amazing! 

I'll have the Blade 14, pwese. xD

The new Razer Blade looks pretty cool, sounds cool specs wise and I need a new laptop that I am going to be using for school mostly then.... yeah I am going to use it for gaming during school.... ;D).

I would love to win the Razer Blade, for those sick specs. I'm studying mechanical engineering in Denmark and I'm gonna use it for studying, work(lots of cad work) and gaming and hopefully some VR stuff. 

I hope I win, haven't owned my own laptop since february, I was playing Dota 2 and then accident happened you never see comming when drinking a coke and playing games... IT DEAD!!! X(

And to top it of I had to play on "low priority" the next 3 games for leaving the game I was playing...

But ever since then I have been able to play some games on my wife's macbook pro HELP!!! 

I would choose Razer Blade 14 first for games because razer blade stealth is for artist and i will choose for me and my sweet sister to play togheter some games  and have fun. :)

I am not an old subscriber to you're channel i am watching you like 7-8 months because i love what you post and because you present better but for me it is funny that i need to translate my sister what you say ???? so she is so confused that can't understand what i tell her back like 1-2 years ago.But she grow up and understand more and more about this "tehnology" because you present better than other youtubers.

I hope i can win my first giveaway in my life!

Congratulations from Romania for the 3 million  subscribers and i love you so much for what to do you.

And i hope i can win the new razer blade 14.

Good luck everyoane.

And i loveeee pizzzzzzaaaaaaaa.???.If i don't win this contest send me pizza please???

Sorry for my english if i didn't text well.

Razer blade for sure, because its good and it has gtx1060m, i never owned a razer product before. ?

My 5 year old ASUS gaming laptop is show its age and need that New Blade.  Thanks

I would like to win the New Razer Blade 14, so I can use it to play games like GTA V at 60 fps. Congrats on reaching 3 Million Subscribers!

I would love to have the blade. I would use it for Pay Day and other fps games well as making a YouTube channel. I prefer the blade over Stealth because it is more hefty, processor and graphic wise.

I'd Love the new blade laptop mainly because my last pc broke down and I have to save alot for a new gaming rig, so this is my chance :D

Personally don't use a laptop but would love the Razor Blade 14 so I can give it to my nephew who's using a 10 year old Dell.