3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

My laptop died so what better reason to win a Razer Blade and make everyone green with envy!(HA!)

i dont care which, both are great, i want it cause my previous laptop broke and im stuck using my moms for school and i cant game on my moms laptop.

congrats on 3 mil

Why would you just want Stealth version? If you want a portable laptop you probably won't need fucking Razer shit. Thus I do choose The New Razer Blade (Opened, not stealthy), because of bigger screen and basically nothing cut off, unlike on the Stealthy shit.

I would like to win the New Razer Blade 14 and I would use It for Game development! I'm a recently graduated multimedia engineer and I'm working on a P.T. like Game!

The blade sounds like just the thing I need to game on the go :)

Let's go for the Blade Stealth, it's sleek, portable and probably has more favourable odds of winning. ^_^

I definitely want the Razer Blade Stealth. It would be great for getting school work and video/photo editing done:D

That's awesome! I'd be verry happy if i get the razor blade 14! It is a fantastic machine on which i'll play The Witcher 3 and Doom and League of Legends and many more!

I would love the new razor blade stealth because i just turned 18 and would love to upgrade from my old laptop.

Razer Blade 14 please, as I'll need it for it's 1060 graphics card. The possibilities for gaming are endless, and with the stealth (which is not worse in any way) could use a graphics card extension dock. Plus, I don't need gaming at 4k, 1080p would be good enough.

Blade Stealth! Why? Come on who dont want to be stealthy!

This would be, in one word 'Sweeeeeet' !

The Razer Blade. I would want the PC power on the go without an amplifier. 

I want the stealth cuz I need something to work on at my house, I'm a designer currently looking for a rig... so this will be super nicer! 

I would love to have the Blade 14! I want something that I can take with me when I travel.

Been watching you guys for years now, thanks for all the hard work and amazing videos. I would have to choose the Stealth for sure!

Busy guy would need the Razer Blade Stealth. I am one and 4k when working with split screen would be awesome!

Razer Blade sounds awesome as well and I would have a lot more performance with both of these compared to my desktop PC.

I prefer Stealth but the gaming version would be fine as well. I don't really know how to make this fun, because I don't really have any jokes.

Anyway I would use both mostly for studies and work. Being able to game would be also really good. At the moment I don't have the performance

to run newest games and even older ones at low fps :( . This would be a lovely upgrade <3 . 

As a college student, cash is tight ? my current laptop is dying. So please LTT, pimp my laptop! Preferably the Blade 14.

The new blade with the 1060 so I can procrastinate more on schoolwork :)