3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would really like the razer blade 14 beacause i only have a bad desktop and i would really like to take my pc to my friends

Razer Blade 14 all the way. Normally, I have to pay hefty sums of money for that many inches. 

It really is the best of both worlds. A much as I love my current system in a Corsair 300D, it draws funny looks when I am working on the bus or in the school library, especially since I need to also carry around a portable generator in case I am away from an outlet. While hefty compared to the Blade Stealth, the blade 14 is much lighter and still a good investment in avoiding large future medical bills on back surgery. 

Furthermore, I know that will be irresistible to women, which is an area in which I have historically struggled. No sir, no more bumbling over my words like a fool. Now all I need to do is flash my new Razer Blade 14, follow it up with a well-timed wink from my left eye, and my loneliness will be a thing of the past. One look at its aluminum unibody shall make them weak in the knees. 

As a student of physics, I am always looking for ways to increase the speed of scientific computing on the go. The power of the Razer blade makes it the ideal candidate. I can look on smugly look on, feet on my desk, as other students become frustrated at an intensive calculation, while my computer already has all of the numbers. Oh yes, I will be guaranteed an A+ in that class. So much numbers. Also, while other students are struggling with wimpy components, I shall be engaging in the greatest match of Overwatch the world has ever known.

The only thing I will miss is the look of terror on a would-be thief's face as I raise a fully-loaded PC Tower above his head and he begs for mercy. "I shall grant forgiveness," I say, "If you promise to leave here walking and talking like a duck, and never return." Despite the extreme light weight of the Blade 14, it is fortunately heavier than the Blade Stealth and could still be used for self-defense in a pinch thanks to its rugged unibody construction. 

Gotta get that Razer Blade 14 , my laptop is definitely on its way out.

Would like a razer blade. Name looks better lol

I'd play dota all day.

Never had any kind of tech more epensive than 500$, wouldnt mind any of those two since im a big razer fan :D Congrats to you guys, really like the channel. In my opinion best tech channel out there, keep it that way and the 10 million giveaway will be held soon !!! :D

p.s. What would i do with it ? Game normally for the first time in my life xD (dota2 player xd)

I would want to win the Blade so that I could continue gaming easily while I am at University and out and about.

The Blade 14 pretty please, starting my research semester in college and I'd be the most fly guy in the lab with that!!

Hey Linus and the tech team! 

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14 because I have never owned a high performance gaming computer but I love playing pc games. They are mad expensive and with my overbearing student loans it is hard to come up with the money to buy, or make one. Thank you and keep the hard work! 

- Alex Mac 

I would love to win a Razer Blade Stealth. I am not into gaming but being a photographer, 4k screen with full Adobe RGB coverage will help me a lot!

If I were to win the giveaway, I would want the Razor blade gaming laptop.

I've always wanted to stream and play games at high quality resolutions, but my current setup just doesn't cut it. This giveaway has given me a chance to change that.

Yeah Congrats on the 3mill!!!

Stealth at the outside but smooth going inside, I would love to NEW Razer Blade Stealth, to do some productivity or redesign of my web pages.

Hope this helps :)

On 9/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, Str_Mape said:

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be epic for my trip to Canada next year.

Thanks for the giveaway guys :D
Under 100K sub club, first 300 forum member club.

have fun at canada :D

"NEW" Razer Blade 14 for sure. More ports and a good graphics card in a small package. 

Thanks for all the awesome videos, LTT crew!!!

I would love to win the Razer Blade for the battery life and portability!  Photo editing, studying (network certs), blogging, and some gaming would be on the agenda.

Would be killer to win this!

Thanks again for all you guys do!

Nick

I've never used a Razer product, would quite like the Razer Blade :D

I would want the New Razer Blade so i can make youtube videos and finally  play games like CS:GO and skyrim. I prefer the one that a chose because I am a gamer and i dont know how to edit pictures and stuff. I have also never had a razer product but i have typed on one at Walmart (yes i am a loser) and it looks awesome hopefully i can auctally  win something and can Linus and everyone sign it or a piece of paper

I would want the new Blade 14 because I bought a top spec razer blade a month ago for school and now I'm missing out on that dank gtx 1060. Some other stuff too but mainly the 1060.

I would like to win the Blade stealth. the main purpose would be primarily university work and image/video creation and editing as my studies will involve both.

...And i reeeally would want to upgrade from my oldtimer 12 inch hp elitebook..

greetings from germany :)

I would like a Razer blade cause I really wanna use it for gaming plus I don't have a laptop and need one for work so which ever works with me. I just want a laptop that's different from everybody here at work.

I think the new razer blade would be a great replacement for my old laptop

I would use it to school, gaming, editing and rendering vídeos, for coding and programing,etc...

Thx for the giveaway

Good luck everyone.

The new 1060 blade, going to use it for gaming because my current setup is very old.