3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

If by some incredible supernatural force that I actually win this giveaway (that is, by the way, truly an amazing thing that Razer is doing), I would love to acquire the new Razer Blade laptop.

And, of course, congratulations on having three million subscribers! 

As a teacher it would be nice to have a computer that is 7 years better than any other in my school, so definitely the Razer Blade Stealth. Goodbye old Dell, hello laptop that has a USB 3.0 port among other things...

Congrats on the 3 Million Subs got my students following on YouTube!

I would love the New Blade 14 because I enjoy programming in Python and I am learning Java but I travel a lot and never have a computer on the go, it would take me a very long time to save up for a laptop and this would really help me out. :)

I would love to own the Razor Blade and be able to decently game where ever i want. Carrying my desktop around just looks weird and nobody has a generator for it at the park.

I would love to finally update my laptop. 8 years old and slowly dying one me... A Razer anything would be a great upgrade.

I would love to have the Blade Stealth for all the non gaming activities, when I can't or just don't want to sit at my main desktop rig.

On 04/09/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd love the Blade so I can get away from Overwatch on Ps4, and join the pc master race!

Would love the Razer blade stealth, I've been working on my complete razer setup, and finally almost finished it up, only 'the' Blade Stealth would seal te deal. 

Gratz on the 3million subscribers, and thanks again for all your work and of course for this awesome giveaway! Keep it up.

I would not mind eather laptop but if I had to picket would be the blade all in all love the channel and free cat picture

image.jpg

On 7 September 2016 at 10:45 PM, Xininja said:

I would love to get a razor although I know they're expensive and are for games. But if I get I'm probably just going to use it for school work. By the way the that blade stealth... 4k is too much. I would rather have the other one "blade" because it's smaller and more comforable.

You do realize the razer blade stealth is the smalle one?

I like to get New Razer blade stealth! <3

I'm not English speaker, so I can't say much things like other people, but I would like to say

Thank you for your kindness :), Also everyone good luck!

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth! Hopefully less people are going for that option, and I actually have a slight chance of winning. :D That said, I would love either laptop.

Id love to win the Razer Blade. It would be briliant for school and trying to make my new music album with my band!!

I would want to have the Razer Blade 14 (。>ω<)。 Over the Razer Blade Stealth cause it will be hard for me to carry a Razer Core around (; ̄Д ̄) basically I want to play game  when ever i feel like it hehehehehe and also Ive been looking for a great looking laptop with great performance that has to be FREE ( •̀ω•́ )

Congrats on 3'000'000 subs

I love your show, and i would love the  NEW Razer Blade 14 (to be clear not stealth) because my cheap acer aspire E1 is starting to go and then with the razer blade I could finally play good games with my friends

Hey, hit me up with that New Razer Blade 14. My last laptop is a 2008(?) e-machines rocking that Athlon with windows vista home basic, so I might be overdue for an upgrade.