3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I will love the new razer blade 14 for gaming and school work. I would love to start my new school year with a new (and first) laptop. I like the blade because i can't afford the money to buy the razer core and a graphic card for the stealth xD. Keep up with the good work guys. may the luck be with all of us xD

Would really want a New Razer Blade, as my Dell XPS 15's wireless card is not working at all. It connects, but then drops it without showing loss of connection.

As my laptop is about 8 years old now, i think the Stealth would be a nice upgrade. Grats on 3,000,000 subs, you deserve it!

The blade stealth look AMAZING!! I'd like to win that thing!!

and I like the stealth more because of the extra juice that is provided with the external graphix card!! 

And I'd love to have a laptop like that to use it with my college work and projects.. It would make the work much easier!!❤️❤️❤️???

And.. Thank you for this awesome giveaway!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I would prefer the stealth for portability but wouldn't turn down the blade. I'd use this for school because my laptop is shitting out on me. Been following you guys for years, just never made an account here. Thanks for doing this. 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, Str_Mape said:

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be epic for my trip to Canada next year.

Thanks for the giveaway guys :D
Under 100K sub club, first 300 forum member club.

have fun at canada :D

this is the first time i've ever been in time for a competition. razor blade plz :)  

First off, I just want to say this is a fantastic giveaway.  My friend told me about this giveaway and it sounded too good to be true! I recently graduated and became a freshman in college, my first day was actually 3 weeks ago.  I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth for my classes, taking notes and doing homework on the go.  I work a lot, so balancing school and work with my social life can sometimes be problematic, I want to be out and about but if I have homework due then I need to be at home on my PC studying.  My current laptop is a piece of shit to put it plain and simple, it's just your old basic and boring Dell Inspiron running on windows 7, it's so slow that by the time I open Word to take notes my 2 hour class is over, plus the fact that the battery is basically shot so it almost always needs to be plugged in.  I would love for nothing more than to buy a new laptop, especially the Razer Blade Stealth, but as a new college student with textbook prices going through the roof, a new laptop isn't an expense I can afford.  I like the Razer Blade Stealth because it's very lightweight and small, especially compared to my current laptop, it has plenty of storage and battery life so taking notes and doing homework would be a breeze.  I could take it with me to work and do assignments between my shifts.  Plus the Chroma factor is awesome, not only can I get my work done I can also mess around with the colors and show off a bit to my classmates!  Thank you very much for this opportunity and i'd be lying if I said I don't hope to win it.

Either way would work for me, but If I do have to pick one, I guess I would take the stealth because 4K, and Stealth.

Just the Razor Blade, external gpu isnt worth it

At the moment I feel I really need a blade - with no computer.

I would like the Blade because the nice gaming performance and that it besides the Blade Stealth has windows. I mean the Blade Stealth doesn't even have a taskbar, what is that? Like some sort of display and keyboard with a razer rainbow picture on it...

I would also like to get the Blade because of that sexy and slim design, and when i saw that it had a aluminium casing i felt like i'm finally gonna get that painting up and that I don't need to buy myself a hamer. It's a lovely painting of socks and sandals btw.

And I meen ur gonna give me this for free so why not. If you got some more junk laing around that is free please just send it to me! But not like some old candy paper, or wait. If it is a candy paper or some garbage I can take it if some good looking, handsome, sexy ,strong man have touched it, then I would happily take it.

So Linus :x if u gonna send me some free stuff pleeeease make sure that Dennis and only Dennis have touched it!!! Not you, Not Taran, or maybe Taran...  

I will also water cool this pc like you guys did to get the better fps at teatris in order to really get those pixels going and not giving me those pixels bugs so I always lose, It's always the pc that is the problem when i play the one and only real video game.

I'd would like to win the new Razer Blade
Thank you guys for those giveaways.

:)

I would love to win the Razer Blade. Seems to be great for gaming on the go, and a huge upgrade for me with a GTX 1060 in it.

Reasons I would like to receive a New Razer Blade 14:

1. Like Luke says in the video, the Stealth that is configured for the giveaway is geared more for artists.
  2. I will probably need a laptop for college.
  3. The etching looks pretty good.
  4. I want to know how the games I own play with high-end specs.

GL to everyone else in the giveaway!

P.S. Thank you to Razer for sponsoring this giveaway, and to Linus & Co. for hosting the giveaway.

P.P.S Let's get the Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel to 4 million!

I would personally choose The Razer Blade cause its performance is slightly same compared to Desktops! The graphic card is sick and can easily handle heavy games and the design is sick! Thank you Razer for sponsoring this giveaway. LinusTechTips Best of luck on your journey! 

I would love to have the Razer Blade 14 because of it's portability, super quick ssd, and decent battery life, but mainly for the gaming performance:P.  Thank you guys for the opportunity for this giveaway and you guys deserve 3 million!!!!!!!!!!!

The Blade with the 1060 cause... Well... DESKTOP GRADE GRAPHICS IN A LAPTOP. Oh yeah and thunderbolt 3

First, congratulation on 3 million subscribers, I hope it doubles next year ;)
For the giveaway, I would really love to get the new Razer Blade 14. For me that is the best laptop in many ways. Light and small enough for taking it anywhere and powerful and big enough to do even demanding stuff. I know that I’m definitely going to use it for playing Battlefield 1 and doing work stuff wherever I am. So, the new Razer Blade 14 for me please.

I would like to win the new razor blade 14 to use for gaming since its a lot better than my current computer.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers

The New Blade. As i do game alot at my friends because i have really bad internet for gameing online with my friends and the labtop i use right now is an old thing that keeps turning off because of overheating. I like the Blade because of the better grafics card as i like to look at how good the grafics can get in the new games that have been released in the last years.

Congrats on your 3 million + subs^^. I think the Razor Blade Stealth is what is nice and seems to be what most imo would like but hey, thats me.

I would like to win the  Razer Blade Stealth. It would be a vast upgrade from my current laptop.