3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade Stealth because it's supa cute and would be useful for University :)

definitely the razer blade (non stealth)
I'm an engineering student and AutoCAD and SolidWorks require way more horses than my i5 4200u can deliver.
So gone would be the days begging to use my roomies' juicy i7 and especially juicy gtx 980

I would LOVE the STEALTH!

Cutting-edge technology to watch poor quality streaming... T.T i hate my internet provider.....

No, for real, i'm phtography enthusiast.... that 100% adobe color space thou....... :x

Cool thx for the giveaway if I can be the lucky winner then I will be crazy for a month:)

Razer blade stealth for all my school work and portable gaming needs! It would let me get rid of my core 2 duo laptop as well lols...

Build: CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.3ghz, GPU: EVGA 970 SSC ACX 2.0, RAM: Corsair Vengence 16gb ddr4 2400mhz, MOBO: Gigabyte Z170-XP-SLI, PSU: EVGA 650 Supernova GS, Drives: Adata SP550 240gb & 1tb WD Blue

the razerblade would be great, have tons of video and go pro footage of my hikes in the mountains and would love a computer with the capabilities to edit them into some fun videos!! Not to mention a pc to game on would be a welcome addition for me, someone who would love to start gaming more!!

Definitely the Razer Blade Stealth.  It will make a wonderful, albeit mildly overpowered, daily driver.

Sweet giveaway! Would like the razer blade 14. Maybe then I'll be able to finally run my games at max settings without any frame rate issues. Getting sick of blocky graphics <.<

The stealth one would be so perfect for me that i can`t even english about it. Serião parça aqui é brasil huehuebrbr

The new razer blade, because i never won anything in my life :(
From such a far country with a bad life story, maybe the odds will fall in my favor, 2933 pages, lol yeah right.

Have a nice day and thanks for giving me something to do late night :)

I would love to use the new razer blade stealth at university

nice design and not to big, good for mobile work 

Razer blade stealth, the reason i want it is because, i need it to do my school work, and i have a very under powered system at home, it is a desktop with a intel pentium cpu, its basicly unusable, having this laptop would really help, and with the 4k screen and 970m i can really get started in pc gaming, because i always heard of it being the best and being better then console gaming, i looked up videos and stuff, it would be amazing to try it for my self, currently i do not have money for a good gaming computer, i mostly have to use it for food and clothes and to pay off my bills, internet service. and phone service. i can rack up a few bucks here and there, but i use it for something else, and winning this laptop would be amazing and i would be so happy,

I absolutely choose the Razer Blade Stealth, i do the Ninja for profession and i can't go to the League of Shadows without a stealth computer.

P.s: If i don't win, Ra's al Ghul will pick you up.

I want the New Blade 14! Top specs for editing my videos and start playing some nive video games :D

If I could Chose i will go with blade but honestly I will be happy with anything. I will use it for school mostly. I just got a new desktop I build( I used Linus videos to guide myself through some of the parts, I been a member for about a year). Unfortunately, I have the same laptop from 5 years ago. An HP which has done a lot for its worth. Most of the programs I used in School is CAD and Simulations of systems. I won't lie and say I NEED it, but it would be nice to play more demanding video games on my laptop

(~'.')~ ~('.')~ ~('.'~)

eh macarena!

My chances of winning are slimmer than the blade stealth be that as it may I would love the blade because I want to game on the go! Also I wish everyone else good luck.

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

the stealth, the screen is amazing and getting a core sounds like fun, i love how the Thunderbolt 3.1 cable clicks into computers, very tactile 

Ill enter :D razor blade original also hi luke linus and lmg staff nice :D hope you have a good day also i feel like the old razor blade was honestly just better since it has a graphics card :P

Now thats a hard question. I think i would choose the razer stealth for the portability.

Gratz of the 3 mil guys !

Would love to get Razer Blade 14. Not an Apple person, that's why the other top end - Razer.

This would take the Adobe PS abilities to the next level.

I'd cut myself for this razer. Haven't won in contests like these. "Here I go again".

I would love to have the New Razer Blade Stealth, if not both. =D It would be used for photo and video editing.

I would DEFINITELY like the Razer Blade, I am currently only 12 years old (turning 13 in a week) and need a new laptop badly as I am using a 7 year old laptop right now. Thank you so much if I do win!

I really want the new Razer Blade 14, I have a terrible pc that barely runs modern games, it would be the best thing to ever happen to me if I could get it.