3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love to have the Razor Blade, just so I can say to my friends that I have one. Also congrats on the 3 mil subs guys!

I want the Blade Stealth. It is awesome and clearly I deserve it. 27

The new Razor blade would be cool. Not just for its performance while gaming. The 1080p is my goto resolution everything. But of course that's not the main selling point of the blade.

It has so much procrastination potential.

I can just imagine how I tell everybody "oh yeah, I worked all night, with my new and fast laptop working was so easy. I can't believe how a laptop can make me so productive." And everybody would believe me, because nobody would think there is a whole GTX  1060 in it. So much fun...

i would love the new razor blade as an upgrade from my old macbook :)

I want the "New Razer Blade", cause it´s super slim and super sexy aswell^^

I´m a total mobile gamer, who goes on lan-partys, and the Razer Blade is the my favourite laptop for that.

Thanks Linus Media Group for this awesome giveaway!

may i win the razer blade stealth?

i want that laptop because it is very compact so i can bring it to anywhere

the spec is also very good compared to my laptop.

another reason is the 4k display can cure my eyes from my laptop's display

THX

I'd like a Blade. It's more for gaming an i don't need more than 1080P. It's also got specs that i would be happy with. Its got a 1060!

I would love to receive the New Razer Blade. I could definitely use a decent gaming laptop to help me get off of console gaming until I can afford to build a desktop. With a 1080p display at that size and a GTX 1060 it would be a gaming beast. Also a lot more portable than the Lenovo I'm currently stuck with.

I would love the new Razer Blade Stealth, I really need a replacement for my old college laptop, it's dying D:

I love the Razer Blade 14 it would be good for LAN parties!! 

Would love to use it for gaming and work!

I would like the new blade better than my current laptop.

Hell yes..i would like to have it..for me it is one of a kind...it cannot being said by word cause it too powerful ....4 my graphic and video editing i would like to have it...btw it a really cool giveaways.

I already have a decent desktop PC that is enough for me to game on however I am drawing, scanning in and creating arty stuff all the time which means I would love the Razer Blade stealth but I am not picky so either is great. Now, I don't just want the stealth because it is the most expensive item but of course with cost comes luxury and bragging rights etc so I guess that would kind of be an added bonus?... Having the stealth rather than the blade would also make sense on my part because it will make my life a lot easier in school work too since I am doing GCSE graphics as well as art and ICT too so practicality comes with this too. Thanks for the giveaway, hopefully, I'm not too late because I am patient and waited for things to die down a bit before I posted. Maybe C Ya in the near future, Bye.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Blade Stealth for sure - I am a photographer and the main purpose for a laptop is photo editing on the go.

Hi, I prefer the New Razer Blade 14 because It's VRReady and support 21:9 gaming BOTH without the need of an eGPU. So I can engage in some immersive VR gaming at my workplace after everyone is gone and when I get home, I can plug it into my 21:9 monitor and instantly enjoy a pleasing horizon @2560x1080.

Hey!

I would love a 2016 Blade Stealth even if its without a graphics card, because I just want it for school and it seems like its made for exactly that. Lightweight, small, powerful, keyboard backlighting (that just looks cool :P) and it's so portable because of all of this, since I currently have a really slow and insanely heavy laptop for school. It's just the best laptop for school!

I would want the blade because 1080p for me is just fine. Not that I will win, but I would love for the blade to take up the spot on my desk were my monitor used to be.

I really like how the new Razer Blade Stealth looks, and would be a proud owner if I could win one

The New Blade, although I would like the 4k, would rather not have to buy a core...will definitely be playing games on it hah.  My 4 year old Hp keeps overheating etc :[

(current) hp ENVY m6 - AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 2.30 GHz

don’t care about the specs just want the sick looking rgb keyboard with rainbow effect and shit.

P.S. congratulations on passing the 3 million subscribers, now let’s go for the diamond play button.

P.S. P.S. the new new new new razer blade would be a great upgrade from my old hp pavilion dv6