3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would definitely use the Stealth as part of my code ninja toolset:

1) Stealthy as fuck, I mean, it's in the name, it's obviously true right.

2) Look perfectly aerodynamic*, can be used as a ninja star, I'm pretty sure.

3) Black as my edgelord soul, allow me to hack the FBI while wearing a trenchcoat and listening to hardtek music

Would recommend turning on the pretty light for maximum RGB STEALTH** for pure sneakyness.

*ignore rules of physics on this one and trust me, I'm a ninja

** Sponsored by Corsair Steelseries my grandma Razer.

I would want the Razer blade Stealth. 
I would use it for my Photography and video pages. I take a lot of photos and Videos and Conventions and Paintball tournaments. This laptop would help me be able to edit and upload photos on the go, giving me all the functionality of a desktop in a nice laptop package.

The Razor Blade  14 would be awesome to win. The amount of storage it has matched with the 1060 would basically mean I could plan any games I want with no hiccups. 

I want that new blade 14 because it would be cool to play games when I travel :D

The New Razer Blade would be a perfect replacement for my dying MacBook Pro 2010 and also my 2011. Plus I have an empty Mid Tower that needs to be filled with parts. 

The razer blade as i can game on it and shave my moustache at the same time 

New razer blade, because 1080p should be enought for everyone... No, really, at that size and for gaming is the best option.

I would love to have the Razer Blade because it will go very well with my new G502 Proteus Core mouse. And my dual boot will be very fast

I would love the Razor Blade Stealth, being retired it would be great to have cutting edge tech that is a little difficult to afford otherwise!!! 

The Razer Blade, So i can play without a Core 2 Duo laptop xC. Thanks!

If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I would love the blade for gaming :D. it looks very noice indeed :D. btw even if i dont win i love the channel. this is an awesome giveaway

Hi i wold like to win the Razor blade.

If I do win I will give it to my brother becouse he has not got a decent computer or laptop where he can game on.:)

I need something to raise my mouse pad a little off the desk to make it more comfortable. The Razer Blade would be perfect for this :) 

i would like to win the new razer blade 14,instead of the stealth version, cause i want to game, not to work and also, the keyboard is rgb heh!

First off, congratulations on gathering 3 million subscribers.

Blade Stealth would be my choice as it would be very good for productivity and work.

My friend just referenced me to you guys and my mind is just being blown. Perfect timing too, looking at how to much a computer tougher 

hey Linus!

I'm a big fan of you.

I would love to get a razer blade with that gtx 1060 coz m a die hard gamer and love to have a laptop like dat.

thx

I'd want the Razer Blade Stealth as I'm currently searching for a laptop which won't cause me too many problems (like all of my previous ones) and I'd use it for art purposes!

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want to game and have a laptop with a i3 from 2012 and onboard graphics,so I think its time for a upgrade. Also I dont want a big and heavy gaming pc on my small desk, so the new razer blade would be perfect.