3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

DEFINATELY the Razer Blade for the best gaming and performance while i'm out of the house. And then of course the Razer Blade is just so super cool! :D

Razor Blade! I need a new one as my 5 year old one is broken and in about 100 pieces.

I would love this laptop. I need it for my autocad projects because I can't afford anything to handle what I need. 

The razer blade. 'Cos the only design program I can use is paint and I suck at paint to so.....

Spoiler
Spoiler

I would love this laptop. I need it for my autocad projects because I can't afford anything to handle what I need. 

Congrats for the subs!!! The new Razor Blade 14 would be awesome for developing apps and coding cool stuff, the dedicated graphics card would help so much since my GTX 840m doesn't hold very well. I am not much of a gamer I usually spend my free time learning development (I am a computer science student) and prototyping and designing my projects in photoshop. The 1060 would be great for blender and unity since I try to get comfortable with this tools too.

Again congratulation!!! 

Razer Blade Stealth because my house and games are far away from my job and college, the portability of that machine would be a huge bonus when trekking the campus instead of the bulky "notebook" laptop I have now :D

I am actually torn. I would use a blade for better gaming experience, but a stealth is better for content creation as I am a photographer. Just basing on the value I would want a blade more.

Id like a Razer blade GTX 1060 Because i LOVE gaming and i travel alot This would be my first gaming computer and Laptop so i would be amazed if i won a 2 - 3000 Pound laptop for free  I Really hope I win!!

Thanks,

Daniel GrangexD

Hey guys, congratulation for the 3 million subs!!

I'd realy like the blade 14, it could be a great upgrade from my old vaio from 2010 i would use it for college and of course for gaming

The Razer blade. Such performance in such small package is unbelivable.

I'd love the new blade laptop. Mostly because it has more ports. I love ports much to the dismay of the trends in laptops these days. Also the USB type C would be very convenient.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth (4k screen)

it would be perfect for college as I ICT lvl3 and the computers in my college sucks when it comes to do photoshop or adobe animate cc

Congrats on the 3m LTT! amazing work.

I'll pick the Razer Blade varient. perfect powerhouse for school, programming and ofc some gaming on the go  /Lan.

I would love to win the new Razer Blade. I'm currently trying to save up for my first ever PC build, and winning this giveaway will allow me to spend money on peripherals. GL to everyone else who entered. Cheers!

Razer Blade would be amazing! Would be able to get some nice work *cough* gaming done during my uni breaks :D 

Prefer the blade over the blade stealth as you get the 6700 instead of that 6500 xD probably out do my current gaming rig haha!

IM NOT GONNA LIE, i will never get RAZER laptops in INDIA, its not available here. if youre seeing this youre awesome. LOVE PEACE INDIA. I WANT RAZER BLADE THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

Congratulations on reaching 3 000 000+ subscribers!

If I win (witch I really don`t think will happen) I think I would go for the Razer blade stealth, as I think I would benefit a lot from that in school.

Greetings from Norway!

Def the Razor Blade. Would be awesome for taking on trips and still be able to do some editing and gaming!

Razer Blade 14! My current laptop is so old and wont run the latest games anymore.

id really love the razer blade 14 really my favorite 

ive been a long time fan of razer and id reallly love one because i couldnt afford it :P