3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the new 4k blade! right now im rocking a laptop from 2008 that really cannot play games any longer. I love the channel keep it up.

Blade stealth coz what is cooler than those two words.... besides razor. man cool names

I'd like a Razer Blade if it wouldn't be asking too much. And also if you don't mind, just really if you have the time, choose me as a winner because you know that helps a little...

Thanks in advance.

Ah! those decisions, the stealth for mobility or the normal blade for power?

I'll take the stealth, so nobody is seeing that blade coming!

Razor Blade would be awesome!   I would give my ASUS  ROG to a buddy whose computer is ancient so we can finally play games again.  

I would love to have a reason to by the external graphics hub actually. I know the cost is a bit prohibitive but it seems like what the future might have for workstation users. One of these laptops would definitely push me towards saving for the hub and possibly replacing my old desktop!

Pls Linus, gaming on a single core amd is qute bad

PS: The Razer 14 will be great for Uni too

The Blade 14 seems like an amazing portable gaming machine, for some light gaming. And a useful programming machine for at my university

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Id like the blade 14 cause i need a laptop for studies in vocational school :))

Razer Blade 14 all day m8. Gj i r8 8/8 but i w0nt be l8 cus' i'll be waiting at the g8 m8!

The New Razer Blade is my go to choice for this one. Going to college this year so it would help me out big time.

Having this kind of technology is one of the best thing that may happen in my college life, struggling in using my low tech PC, because some IDE's, VM's require more power to process. Having this kind of give away is such a great opportunity to us that are still studying to have a better life. Thanks LinusTechTips!

I love the New Razer Blade.... I'd buy that for a dollar   : )

New Razer Blade Stealth please.

I could really do with a small overkill machine like this to work on some demanding documents and spreadsheets. Well... That's what I told the wife when I was thinking of buying one. I've not yet worked out what excuse I could give for needing the Razer Core. Any help on this one would be appreciated ?.

Id like to win the Razer Stealth, great for my year in Australia and thin enough to be use as a frisbee

I prefer the Razer Blade Stealth because I am looking for a PC for my studies (and with this one I will make other students jealous) and because I already own a gaming desktop. 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Hi! :D I really wish I could win the Razor Blade 14 as Im starting to study Multimedia and I really need a laptop with those specs. 

Greetings from Dominican Republic, keep up the good work :D

It's a difficult decision, but I prefer the new Razer Blade Stealth. I would use it in the university to work and learn, and could play every game at home.

But if i win, I need help: I just don't know what to do with the envious glances of my fellow students. Any ideas?

"Beste Glückwünsche aus Deutschland an die LMG! Macht weiter so!"

I'm entering for the New Razer Blade.... because my beard keeps growing and I'm running out of blades,crap.

Stealth would be a great upgrade for my crappy potato laptop haha