3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

don’t care about the specs just want the sick looking rgb keyboard with rainbow effect and shit.

P.S. congratulations on passing the 3 million subscribers, now let’s go for the diamond play button.

P.S. P.S. the new new new new razer blade would be a great upgrade from my old hp pavilion dv6

On 9/5/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer blade cuz discrete gpu

Would definitely need it, a powerful laptop. New blade.

I would love a Blade Stealth, it's such a bootyful laptop *-*

the new Razer Blade please! I wanna use it for school and photo editings. 

I would like the New Razer Blade Stealth... No not a Razor as stealthy as a Ninja just the New Razer Blade Stealth.?

On 9/5/2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

If I won I'd want the razer blade stealth and definitely use it for editing and gaming cos I dont have a pc :( also you know who doesn't love editing and gaming ;) 

Razer Blade 14. I do not own a laptop and this would be a great one to have for the times when I cannot get to my desktop (wife and kid) and can game on it also where I please and not be disturbed.

Let me first thank linustechtips for being such an inspiration to me to learn about modern hardware and technology and for teaching me so many useful tips that helped me build my current PC, which is one of my proudest acheivements outside of my wonderful two young boys and lovely wife. 

Since I've already got a PC with a GTX 1060 and I don't plan on doing a lot of gaming outside of my man-cave, I'm intrigued by the 4K capability of the Stealth and I think I'd lean in that direction.  We don't currently have a 4K TV at home, so this would be my first experience with viewing the "limited" 4K content that's out there right now.  

Thanks for the opportunities guys!

Razer Blade Stealth to watch some 4k videos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not planning to game on a laptop cuz I had bad experience with it so... Plus I prefer having a better display.

Struggling to find a nice laptop for college anyways. So maybe I can save some money if I win one

I don't have a preference. I could use any type of new laptop for school.

3M sub hype!

When i went for summer vacation this year i managed to loose my razor blade, in the months that have passed my beard has overgrown my face causing me to loose all my friends and family due to me looking like a caveman, so please i beg you you're my last hope linus, kindly donate 14 razor blade to me so i can return to my life as it once was.

I would love to get the razer blade 14. because gaming.

I believe Linus would agree with my choice here :)

That Razer Blade for gaming with my son while im over seas. Nothing like a well made, durable gaming laptop for making memories.

I would definitely love to have the new Razer Blade because in the past few years i have been using a macbook pro from 2007 that only works for me to do school homework like Powerpoint presentations or to edit Word documents.

All my life i wanted to play the latest new games but i couldn't because i didn't have a computer to run them and now that i have one it just really can't run them. I would also like the new Razer Blade to take it to my first year in university coursing computer science degree.

The new Razer blade 14 so I can grind on runescape for 5 year to get max

If I won this giveaway (that would be a miracle), I would prefer to have the Razer Blade 14. Why, you ask? Well, I would just love to be able to sit in my bed gaming or watching Netflix in a much more comfortable position than my chair. I would rather have the Blade 14 because with it I could steal the NVME drive out of it and put it in my PC, and replace it with the SSD I already have in my PC. This way, on my main gaming machine I could have even faster speeds, and on the laptop that I would game on casually it would still have fast speeds and be able to do what I want it to do quickly. Good luck everyone!

I would like that razer blade, I feel like it would punch my pc in to the ground and stomp on it with the raw horse power it has.

Definitely the razer blade, gaming on the go? yes please

Razer blade stealth. I'd probably be boring and use it to study. I've got a desktop for gaming! 

I would love a razer blade so i wont be a console pleb anymore 

I'd defenatly want to win the blade stealth so that i finally could play high resolution games in 4k for exmaple Tetris. It would be a dream to be able to play it with out having any lag.