3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love to have the New Razer Blade. It's been my dream laptop for years. It has good portability and ample performance to match.

I would want the Razer Blade. (no linus don't sent me a knife) It would be awesome for vacations

Congratulations on 3 million subs!

The Blade would be a great replacement for my 2009 MBP, it has been good to me, but it needs to be retired, and replaced with a solid Windows-based computer.

Congratulations on 3 million subs!

The Blade would be a great replacement for my 2009 MBP, it has been good to me, but it needs to be retired, and replaced with a solid Windows-based computer.

EDIT:  Sorry about the duplicate post.

Edited by imjaytoo

I would like the new razor blade with the 1060. It would really help me. I could finally play more demanding games with my friend, because mine is a potato and can barley run any game and i dont have the money to buy a new latop or PC :) I love you guys! Keep doing what you are doing!

I would definitely want to win the new Razer Blade... It would be great for the trips and Lan parties

Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome mostly to replace my Macbook Pro... There's the punch line. 
Either way I follow Razer on almost all media already so... There is that... Woooo
I do want to make the stealth into a hachintosh machine. 

“If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.” (unknown)

Im starting univeristy the 1st of October so a laptop that i can both game on and do my school work would be amazing, and the Razer Blade will do great with both of those things.

Congrats on the 3 million subs, Long live to Linus and his team :)
I Always been a fan of your videos since your NCIX era and I hope to win this superb product, the Blade 14 Laptop!

i need an upgrade right now All my colleagues say for the price i'm paying for my laptop at the moment i could get a real good desktop but i do however need something better then what i have as i am currently studying Digital and interactive games using unreal engine 4 witch is harder to run then most people think the blade stealth would be perfect to help someone like me start there career as a video game developer 

if you read all of this

thank you

it would help me a lot

I really love both laptops but because I'm a gamer it would fit best for me with the normal blade

I would love the new blade, it would be perfect for my 24h buss trip down to Austria (and back to Sweden).

You guys deserv much more than 3mil subs, keep up the good woork 

I would definitely love the stealth! My laptop is slowly dying and I was considering buying a new one, but since  I am a student I'm quite on a budget about that, being so lucky to win this giveaway would be a big shot! Also congrats on 3M subscribers guys, keep it up!!

I would like a Razer Blade (non stealth)

Would be sick, as Im still gaming on my GTX 660

oh and I need a laptop, cuz i go to trips a TON.

Gratz on your 3m guys! Love ur cringe vids, and they give info too!

DEFINATELY the Razer Blade for the best gaming and performance while i'm out of the house. And then of course the Razer Blade is just so super cool! :D

Razor Blade! I need a new one as my 5 year old one is broken and in about 100 pieces.

I would love this laptop. I need it for my autocad projects because I can't afford anything to handle what I need. 

The razer blade. 'Cos the only design program I can use is paint and I suck at paint to so.....

Spoiler
Spoiler

I would love this laptop. I need it for my autocad projects because I can't afford anything to handle what I need. 

Congrats for the subs!!! The new Razor Blade 14 would be awesome for developing apps and coding cool stuff, the dedicated graphics card would help so much since my GTX 840m doesn't hold very well. I am not much of a gamer I usually spend my free time learning development (I am a computer science student) and prototyping and designing my projects in photoshop. The 1060 would be great for blender and unity since I try to get comfortable with this tools too.

Again congratulation!!! 

Razer Blade Stealth because my house and games are far away from my job and college, the portability of that machine would be a huge bonus when trekking the campus instead of the bulky "notebook" laptop I have now :D

I am actually torn. I would use a blade for better gaming experience, but a stealth is better for content creation as I am a photographer. Just basing on the value I would want a blade more.