3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade with the 1060. So I can run games which I couldn't play because of the intel onboard graphics.

I want the Razer Blade 14. I never won any sort of giveaway before, this would be seriously awesome! \(o-o)/ Need a laptop for college and gaming.

congratulation LMG. would love to get the new razer blade, because as a graphic designer I always mobile on my work, and thin laptop is very - very helpfull.

I only knew how epic Razer's laptop was, thru LinusTechTip. Since then, I was finding for the one powered with 970, which was teased by Linus why Razer just put a NEW word on their newer model. Unfortunately, i hardly can find anyone selling in my region.

Well, Razer again, adding "THE NEW" phrase this time in their newer product. But, who cares about the name, it is about POWER!
With this major upgrade on their GPU, 1060 this time. This is FREAKING awesome! I would like to have this sleek and slim THE NEW Razer Blade. It is just a dream-come-true experience with this powerful and yet not a bulky and clumsy like other brands (Like no other!).

Currently, I'm using a 9 years old laptop, 256MB GPU, which is hardly can do any work on the go. It would be best for me to have this THE NEW Razer Blade to play my games (maximum configured graphics!!), to do my video editing (2K, 4K videos!!) and some picture editing. If I'm really able to get this Razer, i would definitely go for Razer Core to boost up my Blade's performance further thru Thunderbolt (another mind-blowing feature for me). That would a WOW!!

Thanks for reading this post until here.

Thanks in advance for LMG's THE NEW Razer Blade. Yay!

Congratulations for 3 million Youtube subscriber!!

I would like a Razer Blade since it would replace the surface pro 2 I've been using as a laptop for a year now.

I don't care which one I get honestly because there both better then my PC hahaha. GT710 feels man. Harambe knows how I feel honestly. They should make a new Blade movie with the razer blade stealth I reckon. Just slashing vampires heads off out of nowhere because the laptop is stealthed ;) 

i would love the razor blade 14 in replace for my crappy dell

I'd love to win the Razer Blade so I can finally play Minecraft and Skyrim in Ultra :D maybe also some future games. 

Man i love that Razer Stealth. Please send it my way so I can stop having back ache carrying my clunky old laptop to school everyday. 

This is super cool. Razer Blade 14 so I can finally game out with my bae! :x

Oh nice work! Winning a  NEW Razer Blade 14 would be amazing, a huge upgrade over my old HP Pavilion from 2012 :D

NEW Razer Blade 14 just because... Blade > Blade Stealth

I would like to win new Razer Blade, because it looks awsome and it is beautiful!

Obviously the new RAZER BLADE....coz that's packed with so much good stuff although it is so thin....

I would prefer the new Razer Blade because I really need a gaming laptop but the Blade Stealth is great too.

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14 as it is better than my desktop!

Razer blade please!

I definitely need a laptop. I dont have one actually. I do love to game.I usually play on my desktop which is rocking a G3258 and a pending dedicated GPU. I hope i will be able to play those triple A titles with you guys handing me that blade. I can make a great use of it for sure. Thank you so much!

HOPING,

RCA

ma spoder senz iz tingling...

I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth mainly because of 3 things;

1) I love Razer stuff and I would love to have them all!

2) I love Linus, Luke, and everyone else for providing us very good videos and

3) I really need a good screen to edit photos on but I don't have that kind of money to get good screensT.T

My one and only laptop is 6 years old, so i would LOVE the new Razer Blade 14 !! :D
It's pretty sweet that the razer sponsored this giveaway.

i would love to have the blade 14 because my laptop gets hot even when playing video

Hey so I'd love the Razor blade. 

Feels like the only reason I ever actually post it's a give away but hey I guess even the silent thread prowlers want to win stuff.