WING X99 | A CNC-milled Scratch Build! (Benchmarks, temps and wallpapers posted!)

Next update will be posted later today.

I also have something satisfying that I forgot to post last time :)

YUuYnQr.gif

I had been waiting a long time for that!

4u4XnKnh.png

RHXEmJrh.jpg
About time to mount some components. These have been sitting on my shelf long enough...

xtsNsuHh.jpg
Like a glove! Always a bit nervous when you make scratch builds and make custom IO that it will not fit. But it was really nice and snug!

s7LsaqVh.jpg

YblwLR8h.jpg

AO6k3QFh.jpg
GPUs and SSDs mounted!

8OM3E2mh.jpg
Here is a neat tool I designed. The thing I hate the most about sleeving is stretching the sleeve so that you get a really tight fit around the cable. That hurts my hands bad after a while, and it is not like the other burning and bending etc does not hurt. And at the same time you need to pinch the cable so it does not go back. This is my first rev of a tool to aid me in this. And I must say it works quite nicely.

Ch1DxS1h.jpg
Here you can see the sleeve pulled through the rolls causing it to tighten around the cable. And when you stop pulling the sleeve stay in place and does not go back. And a stretched sleeve looks much much better than a non stretched sleeve.

P417TFch.jpg
This is such a mess. I don't like to sleeve, I think it is tedious and I get nervous that I have done something wrong all the time and checks everything like 5 times over and over...

mLoJ8l9h.jpg
Okay, a few days later I am done with 90% of the cables. My fingers hurt, I have burned myself on the arm and hand (very small table in the apartment) since I put down my arm and hand on the very hot gas touch 2 times... My fault but lets blame the very limited space :D

ZUIFSlwh.jpg
This sleeve gets very stiff when streched and it is a pain to bend, but on the other hand it looks amazing and it is really tight, much tighter than the MDPC sleeve that is very good quality.

9Ls5USQh.jpg
Okay now, how the hell do I fit this into here. I originally planed this with 18 AWG wire and much softer sleeve. Now with this much tighter sleeve and 16 AWG wire the cables do not like to stay in place...

apUuJBOh.jpg
I really like how the GPU comb turned out. I wanted to make something that goes with the same theme and lines as the build. Turned out better than I thought it would.

feTPfSvh.jpg
Decided to make the pump connect inside the pump house.

abmFNvSh.jpg
Shortened the original cables of the D5 pumps

uqUpjaJh.jpg
I ended up using hot glue to be able to get the cables to stay in place. Was impossible otherwise. Either way, I only used hot glue on places where you cant see it. So no hot glue what so ever will ever be visible. I originally was against using any kind of glue "since then I cant remove the cables" then I remembered that I have threaded each individual cable through holes so that is pretty much a permanent installation... So then I was fine with it. If you do something like this though I recommend that you are really careful to not get any glue where you don't want it.

9bmguYsh.jpg
A small amount of hot glue to fix the bottom layer of the cables did the trick. Really neat.

G1yCRIyh.jpg
Here you can see the whole tree.

hYnWDU5h.jpg
Now I just need these cables to conform to MY reality, GET IN LINE!!!

3euhf62h.jpg
That is more like it! Will leave it like this for a day or two and they will stay more or less in place when I remove the scrap acrylic pieces.

ymOkUlwh.jpg
Looks really neat but what a pain to do. Don't think I would have done them visable if I knew how much time I would have to spend on them. I would at least have done some changes in the design if I knew I was going to use 16AWG and this thicker sleeve. This could have been much easier than it was.

ASo5JEeh.jpg

MI430c8h.jpg
Time for a very big moment. Plugged in the cable and put on the switch on the PSU. Time to boot for the first time since removing every single cable and every connector and putting them back in again. THe amount of money that rides on that all the cables are correctly connected is HUGE.

ul6beTkh.jpg
Here we go...

KzQSCsuh.jpg
The sweet, sweet boot screen! What a HUGE relief, it posted just fine into bios and all GPUs etc are detected. Had to turn it off after about a minute though since I have no cooling on yet. But this is such a relief.

paQfPlIh.jpg
Quickly fixed up the cables on the front and straightened them up a bit (they need a bit more work to be perfect but I will do that later)

1WuDpQph.jpg

EmJ0WA9h.jpg

wCXkWLKh.jpg

ZpAdjRYh.jpg

jNBkDE0h.jpg
The foot is not mounted back again since I might need to screw in the fill ports from underneath when I connect the custom blocks.

g3NtVfDh.jpg

2OACRyKh.jpg
Another quick boot with the lights connected also.

g7J52nBh.jpg

4artIMRh.jpg
Starting to look a lot like the renders! I am really excited now! Now I just need to polish the acrylic parts, make orings, leak test the blocks and test the pump tops. And If all that works I am basically 99% done with the case. Just some minor things like the power on button that needs to be fixed!

A Video of how the sleeving tool works and how I do my sleeving:

Wow, that is amazing @Brodholm, very nice work indeed.

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

This build is beautiful! *-* Cables look so satisfying :) All aligned and perfect :) 

Main Rig - AMD Ryzen 1800X @ 3.9 - NZXT Kraken X62 - MSI X370 SLI PLUS - G.Skill TRIDENT Z RGB 16GB 2667MHz - 2 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080 WindForce OC - NZXT S340 (Purple-White) - OCZ 120GB, Seagate 1TB - Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold - SAMSUNG S24D590 24", HP L1950g - Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - Creative Cambridge Sound Works + two random Philips speakers, Logitech G430 headset - Win 10 Pro x64

Retro Gaming PC - ASUS T3

Server - HP ProLiant DL380 G6(Currently assembling it) - 2 x Intel Xeon E5520 2.26GHz 8MB Quad Core Processor

NAS - Zyxel NSA320S 2 x Seagate Constellation ES 2TB(RAID1) - QNAP TS-212 1 x 500GB

-=Logitech FanBoiiiiiiii=-

I love NZXT as well <3

@Brodholm That sleeving tool is brilliant! I still remember the sore fingers from manually stretching and using clamps to hold things in place when heatshrinking. 

Beautiful work as always :) 

On 2017-04-07 at 10:46 PM, W-L said:

@Brodholm That sleeving tool is brilliant! I still remember the sore fingers from manually stretching and using clamps to hold things in place when heatshrinking. 

Beautiful work as always :) 

Exactly, your fingers still get a bit messed up due to other things. But at least for me, stretching the sleeve between my fingers is by far the worst while sleeving. Just rubbing of piece after piece of skin...  

AGZD5ejh.jpg
Polishing and sanding the acrylic

yYYOczUh.jpg
I got this kit. You basically use sand paper, and then you use number 3, number 2 and then clean with number 1.

t6t8TvTh.jpg
I recommend using microfiber cloths. And remember to NOT use the same cloth for different number bottles. You do not want to use the same cloth for number 2 as you did for number 3!!!

J1QFL1xh.jpg
Before you go with the number 3 you will have to do the basic work with sand paper. I went from 240 grit to  --> 400 --> 800 ---> 1500 ---> 2000 and then I went with number 3. That produced a really nice result.

1KUQdPPh.jpg
Did all the sanding in this container filled with moving water. It really helps when you have running water when you polish. At least I think so.

ucJFlxsh.jpg
This is how it can look when you start.

oyzrPl8h.jpg
Sanded to 2000 grit.

u11GvSRh.jpg
Polished with nr 3, 2 and then cleaned with nr 1. I was a bit lazy with this part since it really does not matter.

zdEFGZjh.jpg

zQVaMZGh.jpg
Sanded this uneven with 60 grit. The idea being that it will diffuse the light and give a more even illumination around the base of the case.

mQJJOuEh.jpg

AMtMbq4h.jpg
Can you spot the difference? :)

MZiJ0ngh.jpg

JWOpSKWh.jpg
Clear like glass!

V9HfECVh.jpg

3UjGiPnh.jpg
Rinse and repeat, same procedure as before.

hcqyM0Ah.jpg

5fE6MVzh.jpg

J6bIl2wh.jpg

ol673X9h.jpg

evwh3qXh.jpg

MpDUx29h.jpg

53xyp2Lh.jpg

TzHteqhh.jpg

N43fPGsh.jpg

cJo6LV6h.jpg

CGsFv8uh.jpg

z59DhvZh.jpg
Finally done with the polishing. This took a LOT of hours to do, and it is really draining work, both mentally and physically. You need to push really hard when you polish with the cloth and sanding seems like it never ends. Going through all those stages of different grit papers was tedious work. But in the end the result was all worth it! Now I need to make some o-rings!

You missed a spot...... j/k :)

You have many factors of patience more than me, I have to say. I like doing good work, but get frustrated quickly and want to see some results of my work, on day 2 of this project I would have had everything plugged in and my PC up and running :D

... No, I wouldn't really, but I sometimes feel that way.

Great work again @Brodholm

Spoiler
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

"Here is a neat tool I designed. The thing I hate the most about sleeving is stretching the sleeve so that you get a really tight fit around the cable. That hurts my hands bad after a while, and it is not like the other burning and bending etc does not hurt. And at the same time you need to pinch the cable so it does not go back. This is my first rev of a tool to aid me in this. And I must say it works quite nicely.

Here you can see the sleeve pulled through the rolls causing it to tighten around the cable. And when you stop pulling the sleeve stay in place and does not go back. And a stretched sleeve looks much much better than a non stretched sleeve"

May i know more information about that tool? I mean how that works, i want that tool myself :D

On 2017-04-11 at 1:50 PM, paddy-stone said:

You missed a spot...... j/k :)

You have many factors of patience more than me, I have to say. I like doing good work, but get frustrated quickly and want to see some results of my work, on day 2 of this project I would have had everything plugged in and my PC up and running :D

... No, I wouldn't really, but I sometimes feel that way.

Great work again @Brodholm

Probably missed a lot of small spots :D 

Dude, I get frustrated as well, sometimes I just need to take a few days of and I can't stand doing any more work and wonder what the "bleep" I have gotten myself in to :D
Projects like this are a bit to big for one person alone. It gets REALLY frustrating from time to time. I mean I could have built 4 systems (regular systems with no mods etc) in the time it takes to polish just the acrylic...

Best thing is just to take some time off, look at some other peoples projects and get a bit inspired and get it done!

On 2017-04-11 at 6:53 PM, Yahtadi said:

"Here is a neat tool I designed. The thing I hate the most about sleeving is stretching the sleeve so that you get a really tight fit around the cable. That hurts my hands bad after a while, and it is not like the other burning and bending etc does not hurt. And at the same time you need to pinch the cable so it does not go back. This is my first rev of a tool to aid me in this. And I must say it works quite nicely.

Here you can see the sleeve pulled through the rolls causing it to tighten around the cable. And when you stop pulling the sleeve stay in place and does not go back. And a stretched sleeve looks much much better than a non stretched sleeve"

May i know more information about that tool? I mean how that works, i want that tool myself :D

I am trying to make a simple design that I can maybe sell or something like this. Right now the tool is sub optimal in some ways and I would like to fix those issues before I do anything else. But the #1 priority now is to get this build done first :)

3 hours ago, Brodholm said:

Probably missed a lot of small spots :D 

Dude, I get frustrated as well, sometimes I just need to take a few days of and I can't stand doing any more work and wonder what the "bleep" I have gotten myself in to :D
Projects like this are a bit to big for one person alone. It gets REALLY frustrating from time to time. I mean I could have built 4 systems (regular systems with no mods etc) in the time it takes to polish just the acrylic...

Best thing is just to take some time off, look at some other peoples projects and get a bit inspired and get it done!

I am trying to make a simple design that I can maybe sell or something like this. Right now the tool is sub optimal in some ways and I would like to fix those issues before I do anything else. But the #1 priority now is to get this build done first :)

Yes, thank you... I will try to be more patient.I might get something in the works soon, I will have to work on it when I am not building systems or fixing them for other people of course, but I plan on this project not to be centred around my main rig, so should be able to be more patient. I am actually just now swapping in an AM4 mobo and 1700 into the case I have now for my main build. So I will either sell the i7 6700k and mobo, and use my i5 4670k for the project, or the other way around. I am not going to rush it at all, and will try to be a bit more creative than just slotting components into the motherboard, lol :D  

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

On 2017-04-18 at 2:37 PM, paddy-stone said:

Yes, thank you... I will try to be more patient.I might get something in the works soon, I will have to work on it when I am not building systems or fixing them for other people of course, but I plan on this project not to be centred around my main rig, so should be able to be more patient. I am actually just now swapping in an AM4 mobo and 1700 into the case I have now for my main build. So I will either sell the i7 6700k and mobo, and use my i5 4670k for the project, or the other way around. I am not going to rush it at all, and will try to be a bit more creative than just slotting components into the motherboard, lol :D  

That is a good idea. It is important to have a fully functioning rig while building. Else you tend to rush things along just to get it up.

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious on how the build is going as I haven't seen an update in a while.

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise

Good job, what speeds and feed rate was used on the acrylic panel ?

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

On 5/18/2017 at 9:52 PM, arbellason55 said:

Just curious on how the build is going as I haven't seen an update in a while.

Sorry for the long delay. I had to wait for parts to come in (custom length orings etc, will explain more in further updates...)

On 5/19/2017 at 5:44 PM, Foxxer said:

Good job, what speeds and feed rate was used on the acrylic panel ?

uhmmm, dont remember. I could check later. But this will depend A LOT on your machine and what tool you are using. I used a 12mm tool. I think I ran it about 7000 rpm and something along 500mm/min.

Expect updates to ramp up. I have started editing now. I have over 3000 pictures to go though. Sorry for the long delay.

yKPrUWlh.jpg

WaxU3HSh.jpg
Time to fill the engraved letters and wing x99 logo!

vSxMfLYh.jpg
Warming it from the bottom.

xBWbdzoh.jpg
Then dab the shellac on the top.

qxPxffUh.jpg
Let it cool.

fZ1zmAPh.jpg
Observe your hard work and burnt fingers... :D

XFiE2Hyh.jpg
After some sanding you can finally see the results! I decided to go with the all black shellac (clock makers black shellac).

To9T9LTh.jpg
This is the real line in the top of the case. Still needs some more sanding but you can see the pattern now!

WBArULdh.jpg
All done! Same procedure was done on the other side.

O5e3P1Vh.jpg
Here you can see the button assembly and the 3 small aluminium pieces that will be glued in place.

sHrt5Jfh.jpg
I had to mill these in a inverted shape so it would fit, and then I sanded down the "backplate". It took about 3 hours... Not the recommended way. But since I could not mill these so small and send it of to the anodizing company I had little to no choice.

3zxOrSYh.jpg
It sure fits nice though!

gOscIxVh.jpg
My initials A and F is the logo.

TVeH5FKh.jpg
This is the button assembly itself. Magnets are turned against each other and provides a resistance to the button. And I soldered a small board to fit the actual switch and LEDs for the backlit. It is very tight with space here. And I wanted to get as even illumination as possible, so I just taped some pieces plexi on the leds to diffuse them a bit more.

pN2YfyAh.jpg
This is the back side of the cover. Two connectors, one of the power switch and one to power the LEDs.

ItVLO6Eh.jpg
Here is the other part of the assembly.

Dj77ScXh.jpg
I thought of adding 2 extra paper pieces but decided against it after testing. It was better without.

ov7Q6URh.jpg
Here it is illuminated.

jIqvFEEh.jpg
Same pictures without the LEDs on

EkrYxsAh.jpg
This is the effect I looked for. An even illuminated logo. It is not a 100% even when i put it close. But still very close to perfect. I would probably have had to make the assembly deeper to fit it. But this was a compromise since there was no space left. I am still very happy with the results!

vBkJySwh.jpg
zEubXaHh.jpg
Pumps! Naked!

3XhMrJQh.jpg
Well there we go! Some bling! Rinse and repeat on the next! I used Autosol with some old cloth.

sy4nWyNh.jpg
Custom orings. I did my own orings first, but one leaked a drop every night and I had to tear it all down, after that I decided to order vulcanised orings from a manufacturer. I could never trust it otherwise. Set me back 3 weeks...

TRPaWTqh.jpg
Fits nicely and stays in place if you don't mess with it to much.

dJUGR08h.jpgJust installed the main block. No pictures during this though. I had my hands quite full at the time.

7h1953Hh.jpg
The GPU connector fits nice and it was not to much of a hassle to "push on" all those tubes. Key here is to have the correct measurements from the start!

RkpOV14h.jpg
Yes I know the SLI-bridge does not fit this build. I have a HB sli bridge coming later that fits the overall design very well. Don't worry :)

Bn6sw0fh.jpg
UEkl8MIh.jpg
Everything looks good and aligns really good!

zTVTFurh.jpg
09JcC3Kh.jpg
Quite the slab of acrylic!

ChHMG3Gh.jpg
ZyOIVQah.jpg
5cwL6hDh.jpg
GawYF79h.jpg
Really pleased with the installing. Was not easy I can say that much. But it worked and I am really pleased with the results and the overall look.

IQWAJQSh.jpg
I also put a balloon in the fill port to make sure there are no huge leaks. Had it like this for a night and noticed no change in the size. Next update it is time to fix the last pieces of the case, button, the divider line and covers for cables etc.

Woah, time for some clean pants after that update!  

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

That looks amazing @Brodholm :x

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

Exceptional work! Can you produce parts made of copper?

Holy shit!

Can i marry your computer?

It's do beautiful!

(Please dont tell the missus)

This is turning out to be awesome, please tell me you have plans for that SLI bridge? :D

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

22 hours ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

Woah, time for some clean pants after that update!  

Cleanup on isle 3! :) 

13 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

That looks amazing @Brodholm :x

12 hours ago, smicha said:

Exceptional work! Can you produce parts made of copper?

Probably could, copper is no fun to mill. It is a bit sticky, but so is aluminium. I have no copper in the shop and I have not tried yet :)  

3 hours ago, KrMaH said:

Holy shit!

Can i marry your computer?

It's do beautiful!

(Please dont tell the missus)

:D 

1 hour ago, stealth80 said:

This is turning out to be awesome, please tell me you have plans for that SLI bridge? :D

Don't worry! I got one of those new HB-bridges :) It fits perfectly with the theme of the build! My original plan was to make one but It turned out that the new ones fits really well. So I finally get to use a stock part right of the shelf :D So I got that going for me, which is nice ^^

1MqB6O7h.jpg
M3jy1qnh.jpg
This is how I fastened the GPUs and SSDs. Wanted to have a straight line up from the motherboard so I raised the screws a lot.

6FhoUhsh.jpg
Also installed covers in the 2 blank spots. Also notice the magnet. That is how the cover gets fastened.

dasNr4gh.jpg
The opposing side.

2aGkI05h.jpg
And here is the result. A nice and clean surface with no screws and easy to remove. This is how the top, back and side covers are attached. It is really neat if I say so myself. I have no visable screws on this case (except on the pumps where I wanted that industrial look (they are actually blanks, except from 2).

o2A0mIFh.jpg
It is really something special when you get to put the panels on. It makes it come alive in some way.

8LGspeph.jpg
The top seam for the case. Here is where the line cover is put.

v0Gzmosh.jpg
The bottom part of the seam is covered with a thin piece of aluminium.

uFvnfKTh.jpg
Here you can see it installed.

WR4qypBh.jpg
And this is how it looks, and I must say I am really happy with how it turned out!

bCsVc9eh.jpg
The real cover for the cables. Was a hassle to get everything behind this. And I would probably make this in sections the next time around. Having one big sheet was quite the challenge.

NS3sDS6h.jpg
The illuminated feet mounted and connected.

8Bsl2Myh.jpg
This is the result it produces. It is quite hard to catch on camera and always gets over exposed. But it looks really good! This is a RGB strip so I can have any color i desire. But red is really pleasant and does not hurt your eyes :)

sm0OG1Th.jpg
The button and logo.

Fnh5Qqjh.jpg
This is the effect it produces when it is on and a bit darker. Not a 100% even but close! Spent over 2 days designing the button and its components. I found It really hard to make something like this with the very limited space and I am happy that it turned out this good!

W9xQIp7h.jpg
A view of the case without the side panels on!

9CGcJUXh.jpg
Here are the "fake" screws I talked about, They screw into the plexiglass, except for 2 that I used instead of a magnet. But I really like the look of the circular pattern with the screws.

gm4kpPsh.jpg
I must say that I am more than pleased with how the design of the cable routing turned out. I think it is beautiful. I worked really, really hard on this design. To fit what I wanted aesthetically and also have it function well was really hard. But in the end it really added something to the case. Now both sides are really interesting and pleasant to watch. Next update it is time to get some water in this thing!

Damn this has turned out amazing!!!! I absolutely love it and can't wait for all the finished glam shots :D Please have lots!!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!