GTA V on PC is Coming in Q1 2014 (Reports)

So finally we have some actual news of GTA 5 on PC.

According to industry reports, the game is scheduled for release on PC in Q1 2014. 

It's not exact but it's enough to make people on the PC platform rejoice and jump for joy.

When asked to comment, Rockstar refused and pointed to an earlier comment made by them months ago:

"The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release," Rockstar said at the time. "We don't have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now." - July 2013

Nvidia and Intel had hinted at the game's release on PC earlier in the year but now it looks like we have some solid evidence that the PC version of GTA 5 is finally here.

Full Articles: 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-10-sources-grand-theft-auto-5-out-on-pc-early-2014

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/10/gta-5-allegedly-coming-to-pc-in-spring-2014

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/grand-theft-auto-v-coming-to-pc-in-early-2014-report/1100-6415514/

But....

November.....

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Finally some solid evidence!

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

I'm going to torrent GTAV purely out of spite because they've made me wait longer. If it were released at the same time, I would have paid for it. I hope they lose money from the PC platform. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

But....

November.....

Sorry my friend, it's not happening.

I'm going to torrent GTAV purely out of spite because they've made me wait longer. If it were released at the same time, I would have paid for it. I hope they lose money from the PC platform. 

That's not helping the PC Gamer stereotype.

Wait for the game on a steam sale at least but don't pirate the damn game.

That's not helping the PC Gamer stereotype.

Wait for the game on a steam sale at least but don't pirate the damn game.

Rockstar shouldn't have been so money grabbing to begin with, I hope they suffer.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now

I'm a customer right now dammit... PC!!! 

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Rockstar shouldn't have been so money grabbing to begin with, I hope they suffer.

They spent upwards of $200 million to make the game.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

That's one of the saddest things I've heard a "PC Gamer" say yet. People like you are exactly the reason why we can't have nice things.

That's not helping. Also one of the worst reason I have hear for pirating.

QRuOxI1.png

This made me laugh a lot more that i should have. no clue why

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

but if you buy it, and R* makes a shit ton of more money (because they dont already have a bunch..) then maybe theyll get there heads out of there asses and release gta 6 for pc same day as console

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

victory-baby-2.jpg

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

its was closer to 260 million im pretty sure

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This is why Red Dead Redemption isn't ever coming to the PC. 

Money grabbing? How so?

It's not like they charged everyone money promising PC preorders and then never delivered them or anything...

Of course!  Why didn't I think of this???  That logic will totally make Rockstar port more of their future (and possibly current) titles to the PC... :blink:

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Uh....there is absolutely no support to these claims. They are just rehashing what Intel and Nvidia have said before(which were retracted).

"Anonymous source"? Until that "source" is Rockstar, we could be saying it comes out on Oct. 31st.

There is nothing supporting this, some of you guys should read the articles, these are nothing but views.

Yeah that's going to help their opinion on the pc gamer, and totally make them want to make future titles for the pc platform...

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Lol.... well if they take too long ill just lose interest in the game, their loss.

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

And made a billion within 3 days... In fact, they made most of that (800 million) on the first day. The rumours are that Rockstar haven't released the PC version yet because they're scared of piracy on the PC and because they want to milk what they can off of the consoles first. Well, I'm sorry, but having made 4 times what it's cost already, they can bloody well release it already on PC and they clearly are just "money-grabbing whores"!

And made a billion within 3 days... In fact, they made most of that (800 million) on the first day. The rumours are that Rockstar haven't released the PC version yet because they're scared of piracy on the PC and because they want to milk what they can off of the consoles first. Well, I'm sorry, but having made 4 times what it's cost already, they can bloody well release it already on PC and they clearly are just "money-grabbing whores"!

no

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]